Your daily workout gift

• Thread starter mazda787
  • 15,388 comments
DWG day 164 - meh. I mean, double meh, because it's a duplicate
378D5C25-AA50-4C26-A4D7-9E47931C07CD.png

The last time we had Gr.3 @ Le Mans daily race, some dude was wiping the floor with everyone in this car

Funny, i was appreciating the GTI from the Volkswagen and got myself the Gr.X version of it! Never had it so that was a surpise

It's funny, right? Don't see (me, at least) this car getting much attention from the comunity, and guess what? It is actually a good car.

The European Anniversary of the release of GT SPORT rewards me with a 2016 Clio (2nd overall)

What a joke, I should've been given either the Copen or another SLS AMG GT3 just so that I can get liveries for it...

Spinning wheel of misery for me.

Yesterday's potential gift: 3 race cars and a small hatch. You can guess what I got. (at least it was a classic, old Fiat 500)
Today's potential gift: 3 race cars and a small hatch. Wanna guess again? (Suzuki Swift which will never leave my garage)

Damn you, GT! :grumpy::grumpy::grumpy::grumpy::grumpy::grumpy::grumpy:

Daily Workout #357- GT by Citroën Race Car Gr.3 (228th double) It seems the game doesn´t wanna stop giving me Gr.3 cars, with an exception of the yesterday´s crappy MiTo, and too bad it was in black colour again.....It was the best one in the selection, which featured two lame cars, the Atenza and the VW 1200, plus the Iso Rivolta Zagato VGT.....

Last edited:
Today was the Toyota 86 Rally Car that I'm quite pleased with considering recent rewards :)

I mostly play Sport mode so doubt it will get used much but it's nice to have rally car options.

Daily Workout #358- Mercedes-AMG GT3 (AMG-Team HTP-Motorsport) (229th double) How they love to plain rude to me, since it´s the second time this week that I get this car, and for the worst reasons, since the F1500T-A was the car that I was hoping for.......

this automobile roulette is quite frustrating... I've only played the game for just over a week and I already have a handful of doubles and even triples. Enough hatchbacks and gt-r rally cars... please make it stop

Daily Workout #359- Nissan GT-R Gr.B Rally Car (230th double) I have to admit it, getting repeats of rally cars is just as annoying as getting dupes of hatchbacks, and for me, this is gone too far......Although that I noticed the X2014 Standard was in the selection, even though I have it already, it was the only exciting thing today.....I don´t even bother about rally cars anymore.....

Last edited:
Yesterday again the roulette stopped right before 20 million Jaguar XJ13 :rolleyes: and i got Nissan Skyline R33 which i just recently bought again in purple color it's nice sounding car.

In the last three weeks i had three times possibility to win 20 millions cars. Is this game designed to always stop before or after 20 million car ? :crazy:

Only been playing under two weeks and have 2 set of triples and 3 sets if doubles.

Just gained 3 cars in mission and two were doubles so thats probably higher now

This is absolutely useless and its such an easy fix it is obvious that the producer doesnt give a ****

I’m about to give this game up

Back