Your daily workout gift

• Thread starter mazda787
  • 15,388 comments
I had the time to kill last friday night, decided then to tackle the Porsche Endurance race at Suzuka. And oh boy, that thing on stock default is a handful one. Delicious drive, but handful.

Anyway, I started playing friday night, took some time getting acquainted with the car while lapping around Maggiore. Got a Ford Focus as a DWG.

Completed the enduro race after midnight and then got another DWG. An Alpine A110 (the modern one)

Both duplicated ones. No good luck.

Do you guys want to regularly post your garage sorted by the last 20 days so you got a full screen of your free cars for the last period.

We can see just how bad your luck is? I mean for those who do not delete their duped cars.

I had a Civic surrounded by an LMP1 a P4 and something old with an open top I didn't recognise.

No internet cookies for a correct guess on what I got....

Daily Workout #360- Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Final Edition Gr.B Rally Car (231st double) And my luck got more deeper than ever, after I said that I don't want rally cars anymore......I pretty much I have no use for this car at all.....

Last edited:
I feel it'll be funny when they add like three new Group B events and you go to your garage and you have about a dozen EVO Group B's and you have like 72 rally models to pick from.... none that you actually paid a dime for.

I'm not saying I've solved the riddle, but for 5 days I've used the same tactic with some minor changes each time, and 5 rather pricey cars I've got.

1st Porsche 911 GT3 2008
2nd Toyota GT86 Gr.B
3rd Lancer Evo Gr.B
4th Corvette Gr.4
5th Mazda RX500

If the Mito, Samba bus or Swift show up tomorrow, I will give up trying to understand the wheel.

Last edited:
I'm starting to see more expensive cars in the roulettes, like the Mercedes W08 or the Ferrari 330 P4, but that must be because I'm playing more regularly. Instead, I got Honda NSX Gr. B. I didn't even know that car existed it's so absurd!

I'm not saying I've solved the riddle, but for 5 days I've used the same tactic with some minor changes each time, and 5 rather pricey cars I've got.

1st Porsche 911 GT3 2008
2nd Toyota GT86 Gr.B
3rd Lancer Evo Gr.B
4th Corvette Gr.4
5th Mazda RX500

If the Mito, Samba bus or Swift show up tomorrow, I will give up trying to understand the wheel.
Got the Alfa 4C today, so the wheel is still a mystery to me, and I will not try to understand it any further.

Last edited:
Daily Workout #361- Audi TTS Coupe 2014 (232nd double) That was a bummer, and between two missing ones, the Lambo Countach, and the GT by Citroën Road Car, and instead of giving me one of those two, I got a dud......I deleted this one anyway, since I´ve already done the Tourist Trophy challenge a long while ago, so it doesn´t make any sense having this car again......

DWG days 168 and 169

D2922203-C8AF-49D3-B2FF-BDC9EDBF627D.png
28C7F19E-B149-413D-85B4-70F0C0EC86AF.png

There may be an I.P. address component to this. I have 2 accounts and sometimes I get the same car the same day on both of them. There are five that I know right off, there could be more but I haven't kept track. I've also noticed that folks in the same region sometimes get the same cars that I do.

The wheel of duplicates gave me my 12th M4
That would be funny if it wasn't so true. I guess I should be grateful I only have 9 or 10 Focus rally cars.

Daily Workout #362- Audi Quattro S1 Pikes Peak 1987 (233rd double) Seriously, what I´m gonna do with 5 copies of this car, it´s pointless, since I only need one......I´m getting severly punished with these annoying dupes of rally cars that I don´t have any interest whatsoever.....

Back