Your daily workout gift

• Thread starter mazda787
  • 15,388 comments
20 mil. Ferrari 250 GTO cropped up on today's wheel, but ended up with an 86 Gr.4 before it instead...

Would be nice if it was a Gr.3 car though, but that 86 is a handling monster in the Gr.4 class.

Daily Workout #365- Jaguar F-Type Gr.3 (236th double) I could be happy with this car, but the Sauber Mercedes C9 was right after this one......But the selection was a little bit better though, and I consider that as a little plus.......

Last edited:
On a serious note tho, anyone seen/heard of anyone winning 10mil+ car in the DWG in the past month or two? Either on forums or on Twitter?
I believe this was the last guy here on the forums where he managed to get a 10mil+ car.
I've had the game for about 8 months and got this in the first week of play.
In order to have fun with it you need a shifter, which I don't have (i had both in GT6 or maybe GT5).
In order to justify it, I need a few more desirable vintage cars.

behold :
45019532851_e49380d055_b.jpg

They could do no gift cars at all. Would that be better for you? Or do you just need everything handed to you on a plate?

yes, that would be better. Thanks littletimmy, you're a real champ. No I must need 4 of the same thing handed to me on a plate.

Last edited:
And the wheel was rolling rolling rolling , 2 small cars and 2 biggy ones on the table , first one is the Lamborghini Muira P400 ( 15.000.000 big bucks ) and the second one was the Aston Martin Vulcan '16 ( 3.300.000 big bucks ) .
Now ..... you may know or not but on my list of expensive old cars I really would like to have the Jaguar XJ13 1966 ( 20.000.000 bigger bucks ) and the Lamborghini Muira P400 ( you know already the price and I'm not gonna spend my time righting it again and loosing more time noooo way not with me .....any way ... where was I )
So wheezy was still rolling first over the Muira :( second the small car :D third it was the turn for second small car :eek::D nops than it was the turn of the Vulcan ...... and Bingooooooo 3.300.000 in the pocket if I could sell it but sadly that's no possibility because it ain't much soep that car .

Miura.... MIURA... MIURA YESSS ITS SO CLO-

S-FR Racing Concept #6

This game is gonna cost me a tv at some point.
Sun ....... be proud to live the beautifully life within Gt Sport and ....accept the torture by the name of are beloved Clio amen .

Miura.... MIURA... MIURA YESSS ITS SO CLO-

S-FR Racing Concept #6

This game is gonna cost me a tv at some point.

Honestly, after missing the big prize so many times, i don't even care at this point. I switched my point of view: i now always expect to get the cheapest car in the roll, not the most expensive one. And so far, my predictions were correct in 3 out of 4 situations :lol:

As for my prizes in the last two days, Time Attack WRX STi and M6 GT3, both obviously dupes

Daily Workout #366- Renault Sport Mégane Gr.4 (After exactly one year since my first daily workout, which I was rewarded the Chaparral 2X VGT, I got another good car.......Even though this car was not my main option, since the NSX Type R was also featured in the selection, but I´m glad it´s not the street version.....I only need about five Gr.4 cars to complete this category......)

Not a dwg rant exactly, but I've been working my way through the reward gifts, and today I got gold on le mans and received a Charger SRT Hellcat. It's almost insulting. Why not an LM car here? Why am I getting a street dragster? Of course I already have it as well.

There should be some logic to the track rewards. At Lemans you get one of the LeMans historical cars. At Monza you should get a Ferrari, the Nordschleife, a porsche...

By the way my daily workout gift was Atenza XD L package, my 4th one.

Back