Your daily workout gift

• Thread starter mazda787
  • 15,388 comments
Another dupe today.

6gBoGKo.jpg

Aw, one man's trash is another man's gold. I'd kill for that.
Fun fact: When this car first turned up in an FIA event I bought one to use. Before I entered I discovered you could use the colour variant as well. Since I really can't stand Hamilton I bought a red car to use instead, so I'm just delighted to see this turn up on the roulette wheel. It was next to a Sambabus.

Daily Workout #367- Toyota FT-1 Vision Gran Turismo (237th double) That was just pathetic, I was really praying for the Mercedes W08, and instead, just for their entertainement value, they gave me this car for the fourth of the fifth time, and I should've deleted it afterwards......They really show no mercy when it shows those cars that we all want.....

Last edited:
Daily Workout #367- Toyota FT-1 Vision Gran Turismo (237th double) That was just pathetic, I was really praying for the Mercedes W08, and instead, just for their entertainement value, they gave me this car for the fourth of the fifth time, and I should've deleted it afterwards......They really show no mercy when it shows those cars that we all want.....
Common Hugo don't give up tomorrow is another day , the sun will shine the whether will be sweet the girls will be prettier on the other side of the green green grass .
Tomorrow ...... you will get another double dabble dobble car oooo yes trust me I know :D

Jesus, 237 dupes? That's a terrible rate of duplication.

I have 93 dupes out of 251 cars. Not accounting for award cars or DLC, that's a 37% rate. I haven't purchased any cars yet.

I'm close to 300 days in the game and not a single time I've got a car that's worth more than 3m. Last Saturday there was the biggest troll ever there was a P330, GT40 MK4, a Miura and a Clio...

My day count isn't that big, but the most expensive car i got was Veneno, which was a dupe since i got one for free anyway (Driving School reward)

I'm close to 300 days in the game and not a single time I've got a car that's worth more than 3m. Last Saturday there was the biggest troll ever there was a P330, GT40 MK4, a Miura and a Clio...

I've gotten two $3 million cars: the Veneno and the Vulcan. Something with the letter V maybe?

I got the Veneno from completing gold in Driving School.

I'm not sure where I got the Vulcan. I don't think it was daily reward gift.

Neither of them are very fun to drive.

I've gotten two $3 million cars: the Veneno and the Vulcan. Something with the letter V maybe?

I got both of these in the daily.

The Veneno monsters the Lamborghini challenges. Its not fun bit it can sledgehammer its way thru the crowd.

I havent found a use for the Vulcan as yet but I assume they will put some races in for it eventually.

This is the way it should be done... if you need a certain car for the single player challenges then the game should provide a higher chance of providing cars for that.

You need a Group 2? You need a W08? Then it should grant you one.

Daily Workout #368- Aston Martin DB11 2016 (238th double) Nothing new to me in the selection, but I still take this car anyway......About the update, the content should have been revealed at this point, because we are about two days to the end of October, and still no information.....

Last edited:
Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Final Edition GR.B Rally Car

My second one, a dupe. First one was from DLC.

I have a little streak going...6 dupes.

What's the longest streak of dupes?

Someone reckons they got between a dozen and two dozen dupes of the one car.

I havent seen that myself... but I've seen at least six dupes like you have.

I'm over 350 cars in my garage and count myself lucky in that I have a few $million plus machines that people really want.

yeah this thing ^^^ and its Group X brother.

They are the best tools in the shed for their particular Groups. You only need to slam the downforce and drive. YOu dont even need to play with the gears much.

Daily Workout #369- Hyundai Genesis Gr.3 (239th double) Oh well, it doesn´t matter though, since this car was the best one on the roll today, and there was nothing that I was so tempted....And it sucks that we have to wait another week for the update to drop, since I was expecting to come this week.....

Back