Your daily workout gift

• Thread starter mazda787
  • 15,388 comments
DWG day 176 - duplicated one. At least I could sell the original car I had to grab some small money.

BD0401FE-6BDF-435F-83C7-AC62EB94B4F7.png

Daily Workout #370- Honda NSX Type R (NA1) 1992 (I was actually waiting to get this car since the last wave came out, and I finally got it now......And it´s another one of those cars that I use to drive a lot in GT6, especially in those 500PP Seasonal Event races......)

Last edited:
What they would throw on the table today is always a mystery to me so ...... faite votre jeu and let the game begin .
After many depression of dibble double dobbles cars they gave me a 1.000.000 car ... ooooo yes me so happy at first until I had to get in the car and try to see something out of cockpit view :eek::eek::eek: ooooo dire bye bye Hybrid car .

Gran Turismo™SPORT_20181031005651.jpg

What they would throw on the table today is always a mystery to me so ...... faite votre jeu and let the game begin .
After many depression of dibble double dobbles cars they gave me a 1.000.000 car ... ooooo yes me so happy at first until I had to get in the car and try to see something out of cockpit view :eek::eek::eek: ooooo dire bye bye Hybrid car .

View attachment 777428

It's also maddening how on some of these cars, when you rotate the wheel, it blocks the line of sight in the corners.

Daily Workout #371- Renault Sport Mégane R.S. Trophy (240th double) Awful gift to start this month, even though there were no presence of race cars today......Although there was 50% of chances of getting a new car, none of them was worth getting it......

Last edited:
Daily Workout #372- Mazda Atenza Sedan XD L package (241st double) Seriously, what kind of sorcery is this, I only got two worthless cars this month, and probably tomorrow is going to be my third one.....

Back