Your daily workout gift

• Thread starter mazda787
  • 15,388 comments
I haven't played in a few weeks so I drove 41 miles last night only be awarded a BMW i3, I think I've gotten 4 of those so far.

The dupe streak is broken!

Mustang GR.3

gts_car_004.jpg

Ok just having some fun on a rainy night, going through the circuit experience, trying to acquire more cars...and getting dupes. Lol.

Willow Springs: RC F GT3 prototype '16 (1st one!!!!)
Alsace: WRX STI Type S '14 (2nd one)
Tsukuba: R8 LMS '15 (3rd one)

I'm starting to get worried here. Not looking good.

Daily Workout #373- Subaru WRX Gr.B Rally Car (242nd double) And I was right, it was about the sixth time that I get this car, and I was really frustrated that it didn´t land on the TS050......Probably I should´ve deleted the other copies of this car......

Last edited:
Ok just having some fun on a rainy night, going through the circuit experience, trying to acquire more cars...and getting dupes. Lol.

Willow Springs: RC F GT3 prototype '16 (1st one!!!!)
Alsace: WRX STI Type S '14 (2nd one)
Tsukuba: R8 LMS '15 (3rd one)

I'm starting to get worried here. Not looking good.

My good friend did win the 15 million Lamborghini Miura on his alternate account from either doing the mission challenges or circuit experience I can't remember what one he said.
So it is still possible to win a high credit car on those challenges but so far nothing from the daily carousel.

After long long waiting and even longer waiting the 3 Musketeers are together ( even they where with 4 never mind ) .
First came R34 to be fallowed by R32 but than ....... they had to wait many years and years and on top of that one day longer until ................... yes ........ Yesterday R34 and R32 where standing out site in there pyjamahaa haa they said look who's there R34 R32 and R33 where back together for ever and never .
And before I forget to tell you the brand it was all in the name of Nissan what a family .

Just got my daily present gift donation a Porsche GT3 RS and could sell the one that I had bought for 75800 GT Sport cash .
Thats a good thing and I would never spit on it but the bad thing was that the orange potato was standing next to a big mountain of a car the good old Ferrari :irked::ouch: coooooooommooooon life is to fair .

Last edited:
Daily Workout #374- Porsche 911 GT3 (996) 2001 (243rd double) Unlike the previous three cars that I got, this one, is defintely a keeper, because I have a true passion by collecting Porsche veihcles.......I can´t wait for the patch to drop, since I´m very excited to try out the new track.....)

Last edited:
A man has to spoil himself so ones and a while with a new car so I bought myself a Mazda LM55 VGT Gr1 and I was thinking ... imagine that the daily breakfast gift would give me the same car that I just have bought , so doing my distance after midnight I went to the table and looked what they have placed on it , there was a mix of 3 big ones and one N300 car , the table stardust to roll over thing thing thing thing ......thing ....thing..................thing......................................................thing no no no .....................yes my super car for today is a Supra Toyooootaaa olleeee .
Could sell it for 13700 and something oooch well at least I can say that my new toy that I bought didn't cost me a million .

Daily Workout #375- Nissan Skyline GT-R V-Spec (R33) 1997 (244th double) By far, this is one of my most owned DLC cars, since I got for the fifth time, and I decided to keep this one for now......The Lambo Countach was the only good thing in there.....Let´s see if I can grab at least one of the newer cars tomorrow......

Last edited:
Back