Your daily workout gift

• Thread starter mazda787
  • 15,388 comments
Daily Workout #16- Mitsubishi Concept XR-PHEV Evolution Vision Gran Turismo (5th double).
Well, at least in a different colour....

Last edited:
So disappointed in today’s gift car! The four cars were what appeared to be a tomahawk. A Ferrari race car, a Lamborghini race car and a bmw I3........ I got the BMW of course

B21D471F-80F0-468A-8E02-38346EE89056.jpeg
6AC7FD97-AD39-44E5-821F-762C74C92809.jpeg
Yesterday and today.

Been gettnig a lot of hatchback or lower road cars, but got a TS050, 919 Hybrid, the McLaren Vision GT car, Hurrican Gr3, Corvette C7 Gr4, WRX Gr3, 911 RSR, etc.

So far no duplicates.

I've gotten a variation of the Tomahawk so many times I lost count. Kept one of each deleted the rest, as with all duplicates. I get more Vision cars than anything, very rarely get something I actually want.

Just got ANOTHER bloody Toyota S-FR Racing concept. Must have won it 6 times now from the Daily damned Workout. Sick of the sight of them. I had the chance to win a Chapparel 2X VGT but no! :banghead:

You can. Just take a shot with the only car you have. Then, go to your library and select the shot you just took. Press triangle or options and "go to location". You'll now have your car there but you can add it again. I found this out because I wanted to have 3 different liveries for the same car in the same shot. :)

If you select "go to location", your car is already in it?
And also the same angle of the camera, camera settigns, car settings etc? Because I can imagine that adds quite a bit of data to the scpes-library :P
Would be nice though....have to try :)

If you select "go to location", your car is already in it?
And also the same angle of the camera, camera settigns, car settings etc? Because I can imagine that adds quite a bit of data to the scpes-library :P
Would be nice though....have to try :)

Exactly. It saves everything and you can then replace the car or just move it around.

I got my 6th daily workout Aston Martin V8 Vantage S yesterday.....

.....and my 7th today!!!!! :indiff: almost 1/3 of my workout cars.

Back