Your daily workout gift

• Thread starter mazda787
  • 15,388 comments
Received an interesting car the other day , have yet to try it out.
IMG_20200416_190915.jpg

Yesterday was an Audi R8 LMS.
Toyota Supra (A80), Corvette C7 GT3, Toyota FT-1 Vision GT3, and a Sauber C9. Upon sight of the Supra, I heard a Polyphony Developer laughing. It wasn't AS bad as I thought it'd be, with my reward being the FT-1. I would take the Sauber over ANY of the GT3 cars in the whole game in a heartbeat without question, but because of the not-so-tiny fact that it's the DWG, you know, the mechanic thing that is purposely designed to screw you over and be as sadistic as possible, I'll take it. Definitely better than any of the garbage I won last week.

I've not been able to get GTPlanet to work for a few days - really slow or wouldn't load but looks like it's fixed now! :gtpflag:

Nothing special in that time, BMW Gr.3, McLaren GT3 (ok, they are nice!) and can't remember! All dupes.
Not as keen to get on again today as am only one Gr.1 race shy of getting my next Cr. 20M and I have all the 20M cars..... (don't mean to sound as though bragging!!). Any rumours of new cars in next update????

Thursday April 9th: Audi R8 LMS '15
Friday: Dodge Viper Gr.4
Saturday: Peugeot RCZ Gr.B Rally Car
Sunday: Toyota Tundra TRD Pro '19
Monday: Subaru WRX Gr.B Rally Car
Tuesday: Lexus RC F Gr.4
Wednesday: Mitsubishi GTO Twin Turbo '91
Thursday April 16th: Tesla Model S Signature Performance '12
Friday: Mazda Demio XD Touring '15
Saturday: Toyota 86 GT "Limited" '16
Sunday: Honda NSX Type R '92
Monday: McLaren VGT
Tuesday: Mercedes-Benz AMG VGT

So a very good day for the wheel yesterday!

A complete shock actually when you have the following received as gifts all in the same day!

Mercedes-Benz Sauber C9 1989 (Gr.1) (Main)
Audi R8 LMS Audi Team Sport WRT 2015 (Gr.3) (2nd Account)
Peugeot Vision Gran Turismo Gr.3 (Gr.3) (R4M Account)

Back