Your Dream Car!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter SL65 AMG FAN
  • 116 comments
  • 5,322 views

I have taken a selection of the most popular dream cars. To make it easier to decide.

  • BMW M3

    Votes: 14 12.5%
  • BMW M5

    Votes: 11 9.8%
  • MB SL65 AMG

    Votes: 6 5.4%
  • AM DB9

    Votes: 27 24.1%
  • Subaru Impreza WRX STi

    Votes: 12 10.7%
  • MB McLaren F1

    Votes: 17 15.2%
  • Nissan 350Z

    Votes: 4 3.6%
  • Pagani Zonda

    Votes: 16 14.3%
  • Audi RS6

    Votes: 5 4.5%

  • Total voters
    112
I don't know where I insulted anyone. Even after he called me "fricking dumb", I stayed calm. If he found my first post insultive, his problem - just means that he can't take it.


I don't know why you all of a sudden blame me for being the "insultor". But ok...I'll stop there before I get possibly banned. :D
 
Sinan
I don't know where I insulted anyone. Even after he called me "fricking dumb", I stayed calm. If he found my first post insultive, his problem - just means that he can't take it.


I don't know why you all of a sudden blame me for being the "insultor". But ok...I'll stop there before I get possibly banned. :D

I think Scaff was referring more to how far this argument could go, as opposed to how far it has gone already.
 
InfinitiG35Kid - Sinan posted his opinion on SUVs, which he is entitled to. There is no need to respond by calling him "fricken dumb" just because you don't agree with him. That is a personal attack and that will not be tolerated here.
 
Sinan
I don't know where I insulted anyone. Even after he called me "fricking dumb", I stayed calm. If he found my first post insultive, his problem - just means that he can't take it.


I don't know why you all of a sudden blame me for being the "insultor". But ok...I'll stop there before I get possibly banned. :D

Sinan, my intention was to try and stop a daft argument developing, and being a new member I wanted to make you aware of what could happen.

As Wolfe said ( 👍 to him) my aim was to try and let you know how it could go.

Regards

Scaff
 
Well I already have my dream car. Its a Genuine Lotus Carlton. You gotta love the speed of that thing. Especially since it is a wolf in sheeps clothing. How many other cars can do 86mph. IN REVERSE!!!!!!!! :sly:
 
allright all thanks for the warm welcome. :D he he...

back on topic.

my other dream car would be Lancer - just about any newer Lancer. Want it as much as VW R32.
So, if any of you blokes are willing to send one my way, PM me and I will be more than willing to give you my address. :D I'll send you some rocks in return - as suveneirs...:D
 
Aside from a McLaren F1 made for 3, (me and 2 babes), i'm dreaming of a Mercedes E320, black, with ground effects, and a 426 Hemi, with 8 little chromed cone pipes sticking out of the hood, not exhaust pipes, but intakes and, 8 chromed pipes @ the rear of the car, that's the exhaust :sly: .
Nitro and a little ..parachute, just in case :indiff: oh, and a ...first aid kit (as if...)
I hope i win the lotto tomorrow! :nervous:
 
My dream car would be a nismo skyline,but since it wasnt on the list I chose the nissan 350z.I love the looks and performance of those things :sly: .
 
phonypoly
a McLaren F1 made for 3, (me and 2 babes)

Just make sure that they're short, or you won't be able to see out the back windows. :lol:
 
phonypoly
Aside from a McLaren F1 made for 3, (me and 2 babes), i'm dreaming of a Mercedes E320, black, with ground effects, and a 426 Hemi, with 8 little chromed cone pipes sticking out of the hood, not exhaust pipes, but intakes and, 8 chromed pipes @ the rear of the car, that's the exhaust :sly: .
Nitro and a little ..parachute, just in case :indiff: oh, and a ...first aid kit (as if...)
I hope i win the lotto tomorrow! :nervous:

that's some requests...:D 👍
 
Master_Yoda
why the hell do you want a Hummer? there the most poitnless vehicle on he streets.

because i don't want to drive it on the streets :)
 
dustdriver
because i don't want to drive it on the streets :)

thats a good reason I suppose. :)
...but, I thought Belgium was flat...? :D
 
2 things...


do they even sell hummers in Belgium? :lol: and isnt there and better 4WD car? imena one that doesnt get 7 mpg?
 
Master_Yoda
2 things...


do they even sell hummers in Belgium? :lol: and isnt there and better 4WD car? imena one that doesnt get 7 mpg?

yeah they sell Hummers in EU. but maybe too pricey for the extreeme off roading...
 
My dream car has been Toyota Supra S900 ( Abflug ) since 2001, TRD 3000GT would be nice to have too.
 
Wolfe2x7
Just make sure that they're short, or you won't be able to see out the back windows. :lol:
Who needs to see out the back window? i'll be setting the rear view mirror, so i can see their....skirts? :sly: besides, i wont be driving it much, except to a ...cosy spot :D
 
concentric
don't laugh, but i've always want to own a delorean..

I won't laugh, DeLoreans are AWESOME!!!!!!! :drool:

Unless you're planning on racing....then they're just slow and ****ty. :lol: Friggin' bastardized Volvo engines... :lol:
 
yeah I agree. also, I heard somewhere that they are like that (slow) because they are fully made out of steel so they won't rust ever...someone care to shine some further light maybe?
 
The bodies are made of stainless steel. Steel isn't rare on cars; the DeLoreans were notable because they featured unpainted stainless steel, so they were roughly the color and texture of a metal sink. :lol:

As for the reason why they were slow, they were pretty heavy, and were powered by a Volvo engine that got raped by emissions and lost something like 30+hp in the process of getting legalized for the u.s.
 
ahhh..ok...but still a good car. I first found out about it in one of those Back To The Future movies....great films by the way...
 
im all about customization....



ae86 s13 or altezza



but an e36 or e46 m3 would be nice
 
well i had a friend in 8th grade who his parents put a hemi in it (they had american car garage) they worked on american cars, and they stripped the car to all uneeded ****. i turned out to be pretty ****ing fast. they then sold the garage at the end of 8th grade and moved some were in the mid west i have no idea were they are today... (calls unsolved mystreys just to see the car again)
o and to learn a thing or to about the De Lorean heres a few links...
trusty ol' link #1

trusty ol' link #3
^
| Whoops! its number 2 not 3 ;)
 
Back