Your Dream Car!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter SL65 AMG FAN
  • 116 comments
  • 5,322 views

I have taken a selection of the most popular dream cars. To make it easier to decide.

  • BMW M3

    Votes: 14 12.5%
  • BMW M5

    Votes: 11 9.8%
  • MB SL65 AMG

    Votes: 6 5.4%
  • AM DB9

    Votes: 27 24.1%
  • Subaru Impreza WRX STi

    Votes: 12 10.7%
  • MB McLaren F1

    Votes: 17 15.2%
  • Nissan 350Z

    Votes: 4 3.6%
  • Pagani Zonda

    Votes: 16 14.3%
  • Audi RS6

    Votes: 5 4.5%

  • Total voters
    112
Am I The Only One Who Would Take A Black Toyota GT-ONE? It's Like The Batmobile! & A Stealth Fighter Jet Thingymobob & .......... đź’ˇ stuff
 
dream car i may oneday be able to afford would have to be an m3 csl
car i probably will not be able to afford would prob be a 300sl
 
Probably a SS Trueno, without the horrible tranny :crazy:
Also, I would love a Mercedes Benz Evo II. That thing rocks!
 
Dodge viper GTS.
A big Merrcedes Drop top sports cruiser
Tuned NSX type r.

i'm just mentioning a few cars i love that are way out of my budget right now...

The next sportscars i'm gunning for are a late model FD3S or Subaru WRX STi. 👍
 
LeadSlead#2
Am I The Only One Who Would Take A Black Toyota GT-ONE? It's Like The Batmobile! & A Stealth Fighter Jet Thingymobob & .......... đź’ˇ stuff
Dude, you want to share some of those capital letters with this guy:
A7X
dream car i may oneday be able to afford would have to be an m3 csl
car i probably will not be able to afford would prob be a 300sl
:lol:

Back ontopic:

From the list I chose the AM DB9... :drool: Super looking and super performing!

For an open choice I'd have to take the ZZII - that thing is amazing! I can picture myself doing one of those Cannonball run type races in a white one... German autobahn and 200mph+ here I come!

Obviously there are a lot of dream cars I'd want in my garage, but many of them are not in GT4 - I have a real passion for old race cars. :) That reminds me, I dream of the GT40 all the time so I guess I'll add that into the mix too.
 
Oh my god, there are so many cars from GT4 that I would love to own, the MB 300SL Gullwing, Alfa Romeo 1600 Guilia Sprint, BMW M Coupe, Aston Martin Vanquish, Shelby Cobra, Shelby Mustang GT350, Lotus Exige, etc.

I chose the BMW M5 though.
 
BMW 120d and a turbocharged Mazda MX-5 SP its not in the game, but you can make one to the same specs pretty easy.
 
I would pick the DB9 from the list (did), but if I can just dream? A Bentley Continental GT would be very nice. Or Ferrari F430. Or a Koenigsegg CCR. Or even more far out (very far indeed) would be one of three ever made McLaren F1 Longtail roadcars...
 
RS6 avant without quattro and RS6 badges.. they'd be replaced with A6 and 1.9 TDi badges! :lol: byebye, M3.. :trouble:
 
i picked the db9 from the list but i'd prefer the vantage v8 or a lotus esprit v8.... then again i love the little izuzu 117 coupe :D
 
Good to see the DB9 in the lead. I wouldn't really class a WRX or a 350Z as a dream car, they're good but not rare or hard to come by or exclusive in any way.
 
I would pick the STI :drool: , any generation, I always dreamed of owning one. Maybe one day... :( Also, how come you have the STI, but no EVO? :confused:
 
I would love to get my hands on a mint EVO V GSR in yellow. A few years back a good freind of mine had one and I just fell in love with it. This was NOT in Canada, where I live now. ( For those who say there are none in Canada.)
 
slotcarrod
I would love to get my hands on a mint EVO V GSR in yellow.
Now I must have missed something. :odd:
 
Come on, M5 all the way. This is a car you could acutally drive every day, and whoop any other car you come accross with that sweet V10 (mmmm, sweet V10).
 
InfinitiG35Kid
Not in GT4, but Infiniti M45Sport 👍 :sly:

In GT4, probably M5, or that Buick Special :sly:

nice Infiniti ! :)

Welcome on GTP dude, hope you enjoy your time here :)
 
Greycap
Now I must have missed something. :odd:

It's ok! We understand! You are a Fin! :D

No, I must say I love Fins. Our NHL goalie is a Fin and he is the best. I hate to say it but for a small population, that country produces some of the best race drivers. Many of your drivers have won in a Evo in the WRC!

Why must you hate that I want a Evo V??
 
slotcarrod
I hate to say it but for a small population, that country produces some of the best race drivers. Many of your drivers have won in a Evo in the WRC!

They are called "The Flying Finns" after all.... :) 👍

If you spot a rally or F1 driver with "nen" at the end of their last name, you can be sure that they'll be fast... :lol:
 
You're right! Mäkinen, Kankkunen, Salonen, Häkkinen, Räikkönen - here's just a few WRC and F1 winners. The thing I was wondering was the "mint Evo in yellow", I have nothing against Evos. How could I, Tommi Mäkinen won the WRC four times in a row in an Evo! :dopey:

BTW, who is Galgary goalie now? I don't know.
 
Should have added a "Other" option.

'00 Tommy Kaira ZZII (Silver)
 
I voted for the Macca F1, but i much prefer the Carrera GT, Veyron and F40. I also like the RUF RT12 and Porsche GT series cars.
 
Greycap
You're right! Mäkinen, Kankkunen, Salonen, Häkkinen, Räikkönen - here's just a few WRC and F1 winners. The thing I was wondering was the "mint Evo in yellow", I have nothing against Evos. How could I, Tommi Mäkinen won the WRC four times in a row in an Evo! :dopey:

Language barrier, perhaps? :confused: When he says "mint," he means "just like new." Not "light green," or "sweet and tasty." :) 👍
 
Out of the list, realistically, I picked WRX STI.
 
Back