Your Dream Car!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter SL65 AMG FAN
  • 116 comments
  • 5,322 views

I have taken a selection of the most popular dream cars. To make it easier to decide.

  • BMW M3

    Votes: 14 12.5%
  • BMW M5

    Votes: 11 9.8%
  • MB SL65 AMG

    Votes: 6 5.4%
  • AM DB9

    Votes: 27 24.1%
  • Subaru Impreza WRX STi

    Votes: 12 10.7%
  • MB McLaren F1

    Votes: 17 15.2%
  • Nissan 350Z

    Votes: 4 3.6%
  • Pagani Zonda

    Votes: 16 14.3%
  • Audi RS6

    Votes: 5 4.5%

  • Total voters
    112
Wolfe2x7
Language barrier, perhaps? :confused: When he says "mint," he means "just like new." Not "light green," or "sweet and tasty." :) 👍
OK, that explains it. I thought he wants a light green Evo in yellow... :sick: as I have never come across that kind of phrase. 👍
 
Dictionary.com
mint
adj.
Undamaged as if freshly minted: The painting was in mint condition.
:)
 
I voted for the WRX because I'm not fan of fancy cars and supercars...

Plus, WRX STi, the sound ??? omg its awesome... :D
 
oh god its weird this came up. my ACTUAL dream car appers to be a red R32 GTR with 4 doors, and possibly a thin blue stripe down the sides just under the windows, cant remember so good now. unfortunately i am unable to drive the damn thing and 50mph feels like 200. its like the opposite of the usual "cant run" dreams :crazy:
 
and yes i know there isnt a 4 door R32 GTR. i cant help what my brain feels like making up
 
Greycap
OK, that explains it. I thought he wants a light green Evo in yellow... :sick: as I have never come across that kind of phrase. 👍

Sorry about the mint thing my fine Fin. I sell a bunch of stuff in auctions and I use this word often. Just a little misunderstanding. Yes we all must love Evo's! 👍

The best in net in the NHL, for the Calgary Flames, Miikka Kiprusoff! :bowdown:
 
slotcarrod
The best in net in the NHL, for the Calgary Flames, Miikka Kiprusoff! :bowdown:

Good old Belfour till I die... He's so good... But since 2002 (or 2003 dont remember.. The series Devils VS Anaheim for the cup), I got an eye on Jean-Sebastien Giguere from Anaheim, he made some several white games during the series.

OFF-TOPIIIIIIC I know... lol
 
DJ-CiviC
Good old Belfour till I die... He's so good... But since 2002 (or 2003 dont remember.. The series Devils VS Anaheim for the cup), I got an eye on Jean-Sebastien Giguere from Anaheim, he made some several white games during the series.

OFF-TOPIIIIIIC I know... lol

There is no better goalie in the NHL than Martin Brodeur.
 
speedy_samurai
There is no better goalie in the NHL than Martin Brodeur.

I know that... But he's in the Devils, WTF he does there... He's a Canadian, put him in a Canadian team... Toronto, Ottawa, Vancouver, Calgary, Montreal...

But I think I heard he was injuried... I didnt watched hockey too much this week I was too busy to read and post on GTP... lol


Beware: GTP can cause serious addictions. :sly:


EDIT: He should have been great in Ottawa, Hasek is getting old and tired...
 
The DB9 seems to be winning the poll by a considerable margin...I didn't know it was so popular. :dopey:
 
Wolfe2x7
The DB9 seems to be winning the poll by a considerable margin...I didn't know it was so popular. :dopey:
That doesn't mean it's everyones dream car, just that it's the most popular car on your list. :)
 
a Acura HSC (omg so sexy better then any of those cars (my opinion))
i had to choose the Pangia just because i could sell it, and buy a Supra, STi, NSX, (a new 300ZX wich is better then any 350Z, and i can buy a new house. :sly:

EDIT: a house, i live in a apratment all alone sooo lonly but i have my PS2 💡 :sly:
 
RallyF1
tne M3 E30 EVO 3

You have good taste in cars, my friend.... :D

I assume you own and play Enthusia? :dopey:
 
I would go for a hummer h1 or a lambo lm003
but they aren't in gran turismo
so you can just give me a 1999 dodge viper rt/10 and i'm happy too.
oh wait, that car isn't in GT4 either.
oh well, then give me the 1999 gts :)
 
dustdriver
I would go for a hummer h1 or a lambo lm003
but they aren't in gran turismo
so you can just give me a 1999 dodge viper rt/10 and i'm happy too.
oh wait, that car isn't in GT4 either.
oh well, then give me the 1999 gts :)
why the hell do you want a Hummer? there the most poitnless vehicle on he streets.
 
Where are the Skylines at? Skylines are in my opinion the best import tuner car ever made! Should change the poll and add the skyline to it. just my opinion.
 
I voted for Audi. BUT since I'm never gonna own that, I'd really like to have VW R32.....at least I'm being realistic...:D
 
Master_Yoda
why the hell do you want a Hummer? there the most poitnless vehicle on he streets.
Maybe for Europeans, but you can't deny the fact that it's a cool car. 👍
 
to be honest, all SUVs should be eliminated and made into scrap metal. but yeah, Hommer (:D) is a cool looking...errr..car?... :D but should be put to death together with all other.

Sports cars and the regular cars should be the only thing on the roads.
 
Sinan
to be honest, all SUVs should be eliminated and made into scrap metal. but yeah, Hommer (:D) is a cool looking...errr..car?... :D but should be put to death together with all other.

Sports cars and the regular cars should be the only thing on the roads.

I really dislike people like you. Your fricken dumb.

You have never owned an SUV or Pickup so stop bashing them. We have a Chevy Trailblazer and a Chevy Silverado, we have a boat and two snowmobiles, we like to go hunting, fishing, outdoors stuff!

WE SURE AS HELL ARENT HOOKING OUR 20 FOOT LONG BOAT UP TO A DAMN PRIUS!

My dad did not want a pickup, but now that we have it, he wont sell it. its great for hauling stuff.

SUVs should be eliminated, if it werent for SUVs your house probably would not be standing, it takes muscle to mvoe things, so get get your nancy little Skyline and haul around lumber, or a civic.

Just be quiet ya crazy liberal. Dont bud your face into stuff you dont know about.

Back to the matter, Hummers, are graet offroad vehicles, and they are fun to ride in, yes they get bad gas mileage, thats why you get the diseal version.

I hope this post does not get deleted, i want people to read this.
 
Yea,infiniti kid is right there are alot of good uses for trucks and suvs.they are much better than minivans,right?What would you rather drive, a dodge caravan or a jeep renegade?Not that i think minivans shouldnt be on the road.
 
InfinitiG35Kid
I really dislike people like you. Your fricken dumb.

You have never owned an SUV or Pickup so stop bashing them. We have a Chevy Trailblazer and a Chevy Silverado, we have a boat and two snowmobiles, we like to go hunting, fishing, outdoors stuff!

WE SURE AS HELL ARENT HOOKING OUR 20 FOOT LONG BOAT UP TO A DAMN PRIUS!

My dad did not want a pickup, but now that we have it, he wont sell it. its great for hauling stuff.

SUVs should be eliminated, if it werent for SUVs your house probably would not be standing, it takes muscle to mvoe things, so get get your nancy little Skyline and haul around lumber, or a civic.

Just be quiet ya crazy liberal. Dont bud your face into stuff you dont know about.

Back to the matter, Hummers, are graet offroad vehicles, and they are fun to ride in, yes they get bad gas mileage, thats why you get the diseal version.

I hope this post does not get deleted, i want people to read this.

real professional of you. calling people dumb because they don't agree to some stuff.

first of all, I don't even know what the hell "liberal" is. In my part of world, no such word exists. I suppose I could do "define: liberal" on google, but I like it to stay a mystery to me.

second, when I was writting, I was thinking more about SUVs that "soccer moms" drive. If you need a truck for business, that's another thing. but if you're driving Hummer, or what ever you Americans have, just to pick up your kids at school and do a little bit of shopping, now THATs dumb.
 
InfinitiG35Kid & Sinan

Calm down guys, it is perfectly possiable to put across an opinion and preference without resorting to insults. Unless you have a deep desire to attract the mods, and I'm sure that would not help matters at all.

Its not really needed here, Sinian your a new member with five posts to your name, do you realy want to get a reputation for insulting remarks?

Please, just calm it down.

Regards

Scaff 👍
 
Back