Your fastest drag car !

  • Thread starter Thread starter hampus_dh
  • 49 comments
  • 3,083 views

hampus_dh

(Banned)
Messages
1,897
couldn´t find any thread that answered my question :dopey:

just like it says,, mine is a:

Subaru Impreza
400ish hp
and does 7.9 or something and i haven´t done much to it exept
fixing the gears and lowering the scooby
 
I dont really drag much but I got a lightly modded 300zx to just under 12 secs
 
hampus_dh
couldn´t find any thread that answered my question :dopey:

just like it says,, mine is a:

Subaru Impreza
400ish hp
and does 7.9 or something and i haven´t done much to it exept
fixing the gears and lowering the scooby

7.9?

No way.

I want picture proof.

My quickest tested is my Toyota Woodone Tom's Supra.8.5 or so seconds.Im pretty sure my fastest will be my Audi R8 though (haven't tested yet though.)
 
You can get the Pugeot 206 Rally into the 7's easy. Forget what my best was, but it was in that car. 👍
 
MachOne
7.9?

No way.

I want picture proof.

My quickest tested is my Toyota Woodone Tom's Supra.8.5 or so seconds.Im pretty sure my fastest will be my Audi R8 though (haven't tested yet though.)
I actually heard about that somewhere else, too. I think it really is that fast (in spite of physics).

I haven't actually built a real drag car yet, but I tried it out with my Ginetta for kicks and ran a 10.nintysomething.
 
Subaru STI Spec-C

Currently running 7.722 and there is plenty of room for improvement.
 
Toyota Supra RZ - my only car that I drive (mostly) got it running 10.075 without nitrous and without modding the tranny any. Sure I can get it lower if I get into tranny modding soon.
 
Yeah if you go to the Picture and Video Gallery, there is a 400 meter comp. going on. Slo-Car is keeping a database on times and leagues. Good stuff. Anyways, the fastes I've gotten the Impreza Spec C is 7.906, I don't know what to do to get it lower :crazy: I'm working on a 3000 VR4 but it's only runnin 8.4s.
 
I did the 400m in 800 seconds. Oh wait, that's the number of drag racing topics that were made so far.

I did the Quarter Mile in 7.629 with the Spec-C Impreza.

(I remember I read some guy would paypal someone 50 dollars if they got the Subaru into the 7.6's...)
 
8.7999 in the Skyline M-Spec. I have yet to build my drag car, but ill post my results after i finish the Formula GT Championship
 
i think the escudo is a little bit faster so i´m tuning it right now :)

i set up my car so it drives 60% on the backwheels and 40 in the front :)

(abit hard to explain when you come from sweden)
 
Viper SRT-10..1032hp 8.4 seconds..but i feel an 8.2-8.15 is possible
 
Kaotik_Kamikaze
Toyota Supra RZ - my only car that I drive (mostly) got it running 10.075 without nitrous and without modding the tranny any. Sure I can get it lower if I get into tranny modding soon.

That is a very quick time compared to what i got Kaotik, how did u get ur Supra run that fast? For some reason when i run my Supra, it runs about a 10.7 w/nos and that with a stage 4 turbo and i belive i was running on R5's. This gives it about a total of 869hp. Any clue of what u used to run that time. I'd really like to run a 10.075 w/ my "Lean Mean Black Supra". Settings for any which? Thx :)
 
slo-car
Subaru STI Spec-C

Currently running 7.722 and there is plenty of room for improvement.


could you show me your settings cuz i don´t think i can get my car any faster
 
I'm workin on getting it into 7.5-7.6 range. When that happens, I'm hittin' u with the 7.7 second settings, deal ?
 
slo-car
I'm workin on getting it into 7.5-7.6 range. When that happens, I'm hittin' u with the 7.7 second settings, deal ?

sounds good!
 
Supren
That is a very quick time compared to what i got Kaotik, how did u get ur Supra run that fast? For some reason when i run my Supra, it runs about a 10.7 w/nos and that with a stage 4 turbo and i belive i was running on R5's. This gives it about a total of 869hp. Any clue of what u used to run that time. I'd really like to run a 10.075 w/ my "Lean Mean Black Supra". Settings for any which? Thx :)

Remember that more horsepower isn't ALWAYS better. Most of the time yes but if you're spinning the tires and can't hookup what's the point? My turbo Civic R (ep) runs mid to high 300 horsepower numbers but as soon as it wraps up and hits about 6500 rpm the tires start breaking loose.
 
i got the escudo there in 7.672 first try so it must be able to go alot faster
 
slo-car
I'm workin on getting it into 7.5-7.6 range. When that happens, I'm hittin' u with the 7.7 second settings, deal ?


deal :cheers:
 
I got my stock A/C Cobra to run high 11's (11.8) on S2s in just a few tries. Just gotta back down to about 90-95% throttle at 3500 RPM or it will slip in first. I honestly didn't expect it to hook up at all.
 
asylm

There is a Edit button isn´t it ?

do you rev up your engine to the max or do set it to

example: 7.500 rpm ?
 
i dont know what a fast time is because it is the first time ive ever done the drag strip so please tell me.
 
because of the way you've phrased it Hampus_dh i cant tell if you're taking the piss or not but yeah i do the classic hold x and R1 trick
 
asylm
i dont know what a fast time is because it is the first time ive ever done the drag strip so please tell me.


7.694 is a hell of a fast time m8 !!

wanna share some settings 💡

Will you be my buddy :)
 
oh ok all i did was set NOS to full power and weight balance right to the front and torque to 25 i think. The rest is default settings.
 
Back