Your fastest drag car !

  • Thread starter Thread starter hampus_dh
  • 49 comments
  • 3,083 views
yes those times are fast...but my times are specifically for the 400m comp. in the picture and video gallery which is production cars only.
 
7.822...I get bored rather quickly, I think I could launch better if I had some good suspension setup, but I cant seem to find any. Oh well.. (This is with a highly modded STi )
 
I didn't touch the suspension at all but it could possibly improve it quite alot. I also found that when i changed the settings then changed it back i was getting different times than before for no reason.
 
Dude, use the edit button.

I got an R34 in 8 seconds, max engine mods & slickies.
 
asylm
i got the escudo there in 7.672 first try so it must be able to go alot faster
I don't really classify the escudo as a car. lol... more like a... airplane :crazy: with its giant wings/bumpers/splitters it looks like ti would take off any second.

to me the 400m times should be for production cars :)
 
I got my slightly modified workhorse Minolta Toyota to do 7.612 after a number of passes. I tried different shift points, but couldn't get it to go any faster. I didn't make any changes from it's normal racing setup except for supersoft tires on the rear. When I figure out how to post pictures I'll show it needs to be proven. It's probably not that fast a time anyway.

I'll win a spare Minolta just to play around with since I want to run my older Minolta in enduros to see how long it keeps it's horsepower.

Drag racing is pretty dull.
 
Right now it's my NSX-R, passing at 9.22 seconds (see image for proof)- without spray. I have yet to drag my Audi Nuvolari which has 907hp.
 
midniteracer
Right now it's my NSX-R, passing at 9.22 seconds (see image for proof)- without spray. I have yet to drag my Audi Nuvolari which has 907hp.
that says 4.22 lol. :D :dopey:
 
8.1 or 8.2 or something like that with my Audi RS6 avant. notice that if you tune
this car to the max and then test it on test course or las vegas drag strip that the
0-60 time will be 2.8!
 
i got an 8.9 with my supra RZ, did a lot of work with the suspension, tranny, downforce and weight distribution to get it tho...but im very happy with that result from a 844HP Supra.
 
midniteracer
Right now it's my NSX-R, passing at 9.22 seconds (see image for proof)- without spray. I have yet to drag my Audi Nuvolari which has 907hp.

That is FUNNY as hell! LOLLLERZ!

My Spec C is Slow... 8.144" I don't like using Race cars to drag, raod cars are more my thing...
 
RUF RGT 542bhp with NOS about 7.2secs 0 - 400m. (great rear traction)
 
ToyotaSupraRZtt
i got an 8.9 with my supra RZ, did a lot of work with the suspension, tranny, downforce and weight distribution to get it tho...but im very happy with that result from a 844HP Supra.

That's very good. I can't get mine past the 9.8 mark. What tires are you running though?
 
Back