Your favorite car in GT6 (normal cars only)

  • Thread starter Thread starter VISIONPSA
  • 126 comments
  • 20,018 views
Messages
23
Netherlands
Netherlands
Messages
MSHCiceyhart5
By now,i have driven most of the new cars,so i'm getting bored.What is your favorite car(normal car-no race car.) I am curious for your favorites,let me know :)
 
A three way tie between the Ruf 3400S, the Ferrari 458 Italia, and the Audi TTS Coupe '09.
 
Ferrari-458-Italia-Full-HD-Wallpaper-4.jpg

one of the few (normal) cars in this game that drives as good as it looks... and I'm trying hard to not be biased :)
 
Ferrari-458-Italia-Full-HD-Wallpaper-4.jpg

one of the few (normal) cars in this game that drives as good as it looks... and I'm trying hard to not be biased :)
Lets hope we get to drive the Laferrari one day.but back on topic,i didnt drive the 458 in gt6(because i prefer the ford GT,wich is unusual)but i did drive it a lot in GT5,and really enjoyed it.so im buying a 458 asap :)
 
I can't pick just one, There are so many that I like and so many I haven't tried yet.
A few of my favorites are
RUF 3400S
RUF RGT
Cougar XR7
Shelby Series One
Amuse S2000 R1
Ford GT

There are many others for sure and quite a few race cars also
 
I haven't drove many yet but 458 has been my favorite since gt5
 
Ferrari FXX (if you count it as a normal car)
Lexus LFA
Ferrari 288 GTO
Viper GTS '13
Enzo Ferrari.
 
Honda NSX
Lexus LFA Nur ver
Corvette Stingray 2014
 
Enzo Ferrari
Pagani Huayra
Aston Martin One-77
Renault Clio 200

I can't decide out of those which one I like driving the most but the most miles I've driven has been in the Clio.
 
From the new cars:

-Mazda RX500
-Ferrari 250 GTO
-Alfa TZ3 Stradale
-Corvette C7
-Ferrari FXX
-BMW Z8
-Pagani Huayra
-LCC Rocket
-Red Bull Junior
 
Audi Le Mans Quattro
Any Subaru Impreza
 
Lets hope we get to drive the Laferrari one day.but back on topic,i didnt drive the 458 in gt6(because i prefer the ford GT,wich is unusual)but i did drive it a lot in GT5,and really enjoyed it.so im buying a 458 asap :)

Bro I do too :(
lets not forget the Ferrari F12! and the 458 Speciale! but I want the LaFerrari the most haha. the Ford GT is a amazing car too, believe it or not it wasthe first car that I liked. back then I hated Ferrari because I thought they were over priced and slow and etc :P I was also like 14 years old back then when i first got into cars haha
 
Probably the new Lotus Elise:)
Or of course the Honda integra:)
 
Clio
Any WRX or EVO
Rocket
X-bow
BRZ'S
Toyota 2000gt
VW Golf R
Are a few faves.
 
I dont have a specific favorite vehicle, but here are my favorite cars to drive:

Nissan R390 GT1 Roadcar
Chevorlet Corvette Stingray C7
Pozzi 73(or is it 72?) Camaro
VW W12 Nardo
Salewn S7 Tommy Kaira ZZll
& pretty much any Ferrari or Muscle Car:D
 
Clio
Any WRX or EVO
Rocket
X-bow
BRZ'S
Toyota 2000gt
VW Golf R
Are a few faves.
The Xbow is really good,i love taking it up goodwood hill :)
 
I dont have a specific favorite vehicle, but here are my favorite cars to drive:

Nissan R390 GT1 Roadcar
Chevorlet Corvette Stingray C7
Pozzi 73(or is it 72?) Camaro
VW W12 Nardo
Salewn S7 Tommy Kaira ZZll
& pretty much any Ferrari or Muscle Car:D
W12 nardo is great! At least it was in GT5,still need to try it out in GT6 :)
 
Ferrari 288 GTO

Fell in love with it the first time I drove it. Such a joy to drive and just absolutely stunning as well.
 
Mine is the car with possibly the longest title in the game - the Subaru Impreza S206 NBR Challenge package '12 !
Nope, the "Mercedes-Benz AMG Mercedes 190 E 2.5 – 16 Evolution II ’92" beats that. :p
 
I like the 240z followed closely by the Garaiya. If only you could turbo the Z that thing needs to be faster! 600-800HP.
 
1. RUF BTR '86 sans helpers, but equipped with fully customized suspension.
2. RUF YB
3. Ferrari F-40
 
Honda NSX
Lexus LFA Nur ver
Corvette Stingray 2014
I was really looking forward to the 14' Stingray too but my god it sounds like crap!
 
Nissan SKYLINE GTR R34
Murcielago LP640
...New cars:-
Ford Focus ST
 
Back