Your favorite car in GT6 (normal cars only)

• Thread starter VISIONPSA
  • 126 comments
11744147853_5b61565b43_z.jpg

May i remind the previous posters that this thread is about your favorite car.
Not your opinion about other peoples favorite car?
Thanks.

Speaking of favorite cars, i prefer driving in my RX 500, RX-7 efini and Alpine A 110.

Daihatsu Storia X4 '00
Really wish it was premium just because it's so much fun to drive tuned to 500PP.

Actually really enjoy driving more offbeat cars like this than the big name type cars.:lol:

THIS ^

There's 1000 cars, why stick to the same supercars everyone else does when theres so much fun to be had elsewhere?

VW Beetle '49 (sounds better without a Titanium exhaust, a satisfying rasp when smoking bigger name cars in the Turbo cup :P Even if the back end kicks out but it is the granddaddy of the Yellow Bird)

BMW 120d - Hitting almost 170 with a light state of tune at the ring at 3000rpm. Now I can see why people LOVE diesels.

The Mitsubishi HSR Concept. Never drove it in GT4 or GT5. God that thing handles like a pig but it has its own masochistic fun in trying to get it to go around corners.

Any original WRX. I love that the 1990s models all have the 'STI Version V' engine sound from GT2 now. I never change the mufflers on them.

I'm sure there's others but just wanted to add some more off-the-wall stuff.

I don't see how that's related to what I posted

I don't see how you can tell someone to GTFO for posting his own opinion on a thread asking for one's opinion.
Also, my last post relates to a quote from a classic film, which I gather you have not seen, so my bad :P

I don't see how you can tell someone to GTFO for posting his own opinion on a thread asking for one's opinion.
Also, my last post relates to a quote from a classic film, which I gather you have not seen, so my bad :P
It was just a simple joke referring to the fact that the Veyron is very dis-likable as a car. Also I understood the reference but just didn't see how it was relevant to the previous post.

I'm carrying over some favorites from GT5 over into my GT6 experience when I get the game, mainly:

LFA
LFA Nurburgring Package
2000GT
MP4-12C
McLaren F1
Veyron 16.4 (Don't you dare tell me to GTFO ;))
Honda NSX Type R Version II
Corvette Stingray C7
Ford GT
Amuse S2000 GT1 Turbo
Ferrari 512BB (Dat Boxer :drool:)
Ruf CTR Canary

Possible new favorites:

Pagani Huayra
Lamborghini Aventador LP-700 4 (Never bought the DLC in GT5)
Lamborghini Diablo GT
Alfa TZ3 Stradale
Aston One-77
Lancia Stratos
SRT Viper GTS
Ferrari 288GTO
Ferrari Dino 246GT

Most of the cars I've been in I've had fun in.
I've yet to tune any beyond mixing tyre types on the BTR and a Custom Gearbox on the Speed 12

Mazda RS-R
Ferrari GTFO (Gran Turismo Ferrari Omologato)

Not the VW Scirocco - Not the understeer

- SRT Viper GTS
- Dodge Viper SRT10 ACR
- Ford Mustang Boss 302
- BMW Z8 (probably my most driven car)
- BMW M5
- BMW Z4 M Coupe
- Corvette Z06 C5
- Corvette ZR-1 C6
- Corvette Stingray C2
- BMW 507
- Hudson Hornet
- KTM X-Bow Street
- Golf GTi MKIV
- VW Scirocco R
- Cizeta-Moroder V16T

Those are probably the cars I drive and enjoy the most. If I have to choose one it would be between the Cizeta, the Z8, the BMW 507, the Hudson Hornet or any of the Vipers.

Meh... Who am I kidding. My favorite car in GT6 so far is the:
Syracuse..Night.jpg

BMW Z8
. I love you, my beautiful hunk of metal, plastic and leather!!!!

Woah, my vote has changed a lot since I first posted here;)
My vote is....

Either: Honda Integra DC5 Type R
Honda Integra Touring car
Honda Integra race car
Honda S2000 LM race car
Lexus LFA Nurb Edition
Lexus LFA
Nissan GTR Tokyo Motorshow

Mmmmm, integra's....;)

Shelby Series One Super Charged.

965.jpg

In GT5 it had some understeer.
In GT6 is one of the most gentle, predictable and best handling cars in the game, easily. Great car!

For normal cars, I love my kinda-sorta BRZ STi, Le Mans Blue C7 (with silver wheels and black interior :drool:), and Mustang Boss 302 AF edition.

Right now it's a coin toss between the Diablo GT and the GT40 Mk. I (the road going version). Lovely cars on sport soft tyres.

Right now it's a coin toss between the Diablo GT and the GT40 Mk. I (the road going version). Lovely cars on sport soft tyres.
I have to admit the GT40 Mk.1 is probably my favourite car at the moment, and you can turn it into its racing counterpart with body kits :drool:

For some reason, with no relation to real life interests at all. I absolutely love taking the wingless RX7 spirit R '02 around the ring at 530pp on sport softs.. It's no competition for a well driven NSX but man. I just love the RX7 in this game. Anyone drive the 20 million dollar Ferrari 250 GTO with the #20 number on it yet?

I love the 1970 mustang trans-cammer. I've got already 1000 miles on it and 130 wins with it. I almost feel bad detuning the 427 SOHC, but I real enjoy the car in the 500 pp range with sport hard tires.

At this particular moment in time, it's the Ford GT40 Mk1. Fitted it with racing suspension, trans, and diff, but power and weight are as standard. Really stretch out the gear ratios and blast it down the unchicane'd Mulsanne straight, while listening to the soundtrack from the Steve McQueen Le Mans film. Joy.

Closely followed by the humble Autobianchi. Purely stock, on CH tyres, round any tight track like Autumn, Brands or Trial, it's a proper sweetheart.

Something Italian and fast. :)

Lately I've getting into the McLaren MP4-12C, LFA and ZR-1 (C6) as alternatives.

It was just a simple joke referring to the fact opinion that the Veyron is very dis-likable as a car.
Fact
Opinion

It's a fact that the comment you made was unnecessary and inappropriate and it's my opinion that you need to get your head out of your 🤬.

Aaaaanywaaaaay...

Classics
Alpine A110 1600S '72
Lancia Stratos '73
Lotus Europa Special '72

Exotics
McLaren MP4-12C '10
Tommykaira ZZII '00
Lexus LFA Nurburgring Package '12

Keis
Daihatsu Copen Active Top '02
Honda Beat Version Z '93