Your favorite car in GT6 (normal cars only)

  • Thread starter Thread starter VISIONPSA
  • 126 comments
  • 20,042 views
Well, thanks for the huge necromancy.
Favourite Road Cars:
Any Alfa Romeo
Peugeot 205 T16
Peugeot 106 Rallye(I call it "The crazy shopping cart")
Autobianchi A112
Mini Cooper 1.3i
Volkswagen Kubelwagen :lol:
 
Its a toss up for me. Some cars I absolutely love one day and then the next I just hate it. But my most desirable car for me would probably be this

gt5-1276853125-4c1b3b8548b73.jpeg


As far as race cars goes here's my most desired

b1795390a5164c7ce0046d3d587672ae-d7o018c.jpg


Or this

maxresdefault.jpg
 
Well, thanks for the huge necromancy.
Favourite Road Cars:
Any Alfa Romeo
Peugeot 205 T16
Peugeot 106 Rallye(I call it "The crazy shopping cart")
Autobianchi A112
Mini Cooper 1.3i
Volkswagen Kubelwagen :lol:
👍👍👍

My favourite is the Alpine A110 (it's a "normal" car right?)
 
RUF 3400S
Ferrari 458
Caterham
Any Subaru Impreza
 
288 GTO - Have always been a dream car. If possible I will always buy/get this car in a game
GTR R32 - Have driven a 500hp registered in Norway(which is not many). Hence, will always buy/get it in a game.
Countach - Cannonball Run. Enough said.
Zonda - Top Gear Supercar road trip to Millau Viaduct. Big fan after that.
 
The C63 AMG... of course!
I like them so much that I have three of them. ;)
 
Well it's a tie between the Nissan GTR black and Lexus LFA 2010. The Nissan GT-R feels much faster than other road cars and is great on the Nurburgring (and now Zahara). As for the Lexus, it sounds the best in the game and actually is a good drift car with an LSD equipped.
 
Ferrari SP1 (overpriced but beautiful in silver), and Ferrari F40
 
I can't pick just one favorite. But here are my few:

Focus ST170
Peugeot 106 Rallye
'96 Lotus Elise
'07 Mazda Roadster (Miata)

'12 Subaru Impreza S206
'14 Nismo GTR
 
Easy. Since I have 4 of them with 12 separate tunes, its hands down the L.C.C. Rocket.

Then, it's any BMW.
 
Since GT5 it's the NSX Type R '02 and the Acura NSX '91
sooo much fun to drive. for the Acura just tweak the suspension a little bit anf leave everything stock from rims and everything. so old skool.
 

Attachments

  • Syracuse - Night_3.jpg
    Syracuse - Night_3.jpg
    169.6 KB · Views: 10
  • Nürburgring Nordschleife_44.jpg
    Nürburgring Nordschleife_44.jpg
    130.2 KB · Views: 8
  • Nürburgring Nordschleife_47.jpg
    Nürburgring Nordschleife_47.jpg
    185.4 KB · Views: 8
My two favorite cruisers:

Shelby Series 1 Supercharged
22-560x420.jpg


TVR V8S
tvr-v8s-03.jpg



I adore these two:)
 
I jump in my 430 Scuderia every chance I get.
 
Nissan Fairlady Z 300ZX Twinturbo '89 (Z32) (my future dream car) :drool:
720HD.jpg

Suzuki Cappuccino
Tsukuba Circuit_4.jpg

Fiat 500F '68
Circuito de la Sierra_12.jpg

Range Rover Evoque
Gemasolar_3.jpg

Both Minis
minis.jpg

Fiat 500 Abarth
Ciudad de las Artes y las Ciencias (noche).jpg

Alfa Romeo Mito (no pic :( )
 
Oh man! I completely forgot about the Caterham! Love the British lightweights (Caterham 7, LCC Rocket, Elises etc)

Yes they are great! Anything similar a formula is awesome to me! X-Bow, Caterham, Rocket, GSX...
 
Pagani Huayra, Bugatti Veyron, Aston Martin DP-100 Vision GT and any American Muscle cars.
 
Mazda RX500
Lotus Europa
Shelby Cobra
McLaren F1
Light Company Rocket
 
Any car I saw at Goodwood :D
 
Jaguar XJ220
My dream car back in GT2 and it's always a nice experience feeling how it drives on the new physics.


Also, anyone remember this gem?
602.jpg
 
The ultimate road car of course, the Mclaren F1.
 
NSX Type R

It's just a 🤬 dream. Not too fast, not slow, oversteery/MR, light, purrrtty. Ahhh, man.
 
Nissan Skyline GT-R (R33)' 97- The premium one.
Honda Civic Type-R' 08- 550PP car killer
Dodge Charger SRT8' 11- Hacked Civic Killer
Suzuki Cappuccino EA21R' 95- Those gauges.. :drool: And nearly impossible to defeat in ARM.
Volvo C30
Nissan Skyline GT-R V-Spec Nur '02- Epic Drag Racer
Nissan GT-R NISMO' 14.

I think I have a lot of favorites.. :p
 
If I had to name only one :

Alpine A110

Then I would have :

RUF Yellowbird / BTR
Shelby Cobra
Lancia Stratos
R5 Turbo
Ferrari 250 GT Berlinetta
Ferrari 288 GTO
Mini Marcos (fully tuned makes for really fun spec racing)

And also, the premium '68 Fiat 500 : tune it to the Abarth 875 TC Nurburgring specs (na engine tune, turbo prohibited, gearbox set to 170 km/h, racing non adjustable suspension and no LSD, bodykit, comfort tires, abs forbidden) >>> this gives incredibly fun spec racing
 
Back