Your Favorite Car

• Thread starter askia47
  • 342 comments
I actually like the Mitsubishi GTO TT. That was the fastest car I owned on that game. Looks pretty damn cool too. :D

I had a 1000hp+ Skyline GT-R, in green racing colours. It took me a long time to tame it (the second time I raced it, it fell off the road by itself at Deep Forest doing about 330kmh down the main straight), but once I did nothing could get near it.

This car did two laps of the Autumn Mini-Ring in under 1 minute - from a standing start.

My favorite car is the TVR Cerbera Speed 6.

I earned it, tuned it, and nobody gave it to me for free. It's not the most absurdly powerful car, but it's only 1600 pounds.

Has to be my Viper GTS-R. Don't spin out now because of my settings.

Here they are for anybody who still plays the game :D:

Spring Rate - 5.4/4.8
Ride Height - 95/95
Damper - 4/4
Camber - 2.0/1.0
Stabilzers - 3/3
Brakes - 7/7
Downforce - 0.30/0.50

Gear Ratios
1st - 3.865
2nd - 2.075
3rd - 1.410
4th - 1.070
5th - 0.890
6th - 0.740
7th - 0.600
Final - 4.000

I had the Mitsubishi GTO twin turbo 91 (I think) and 95. They had about 942 hp and they were the fastest cars I had. The 91 was 1mph faster than the 95.

I reckon the latest model lancer in GT1 had the best wheels. Gold 5 spoke alloys. Looked a lot better than the rest of the ****ty attempts.

Im starting to wonder why everyone picks the gto?? Is it coz of the amount of power you can get with it?

Educated drivers would hand a car an award for alot more than just power, which I am not convinced yet that the gto has.

well the cerbera LM and and WRX rally version

the supras are crap

vipers are good, but need a great setup, the gts-r or the gts is good, with fully modifications

But that specific age wagon has the secret almost 100 extra hp turbo option. I.e. when you max its power, it is a lot more than any other Impreza, except for the special model.

Back