Your Favorite Car

• Thread starter askia47
  • 342 comments
so let's stick to the topic. We don't wanna look like the sycospark forum, huh :lol:

My favourite car is the concept car. perfect mix of speed and perfect handling. The stupid thing is that I can't tune it. It's pre-tuned but the parts installed are not what I want.
I also got a hard-tuned racing modifyed GTO Twinturbo that I like. I don'T like the handling though. Pretty rough on the corners.

Im surprized noone mentioned the FTO LM (but then again, i only read a few pages :lol: )

i like the GTO LM the most though ( can get wheelspin through the first 5 gears, and doesnt sacrifice cornering)

The GTO LM has the best looking rear end of any car in the game IMO. I would do my endurance races in third person just so I could stare at that beautiful ass... :drool:

Just tell me if my post devolved into weirdness:odd:

Originally posted by SportWagon
A fully-tuned race-mod Mazda [R]RC RX-7 efini III is a really pleasant car to drive.

And the Mazda [R]Eunos Cosmo 20B Type E CCS was surprisingly competitive, as was the Toyota [R]Mark II'92 Tourer V.
But I really do also like the Nissan 180SX'94 TypeX in max-tuned and max [R]mod form.

And the Fairladys have wonderful-looking [R]mod.

Hi im new to these forums and recently loaded up my old GT1 game on my PS2 to test out some of the old cars I had. Wow what a memory it was when I jumped into my fully tuned Skyline 32-R and took it out on a few Time trials. Still quick as you like but also was able to take corner at speed and without having to do much work. Also 8:333 on 0-400m test which I thought was very good. Would have to say it is my favourite car of all and I can win any race with it.

Now i dont want to sound liek an inbred hick, but the 'Vette Stingray owned people. Yeah it handled like ass. And yes its not from Japan, but damm that thing was quik. i used to own my friends with that car. Gotta get it in the Silver with black stripes or the black with silver dont remember the color, but it owned.

i'd have to say the Mitsubishi GTO although i love muscle cars and the corvette was really my fav i used the GTO most of the time. well come on it was 4wd:rolleyes:

Well at the time my fave car in GT1 was a Yellow WRX STI 3 (I think) which I won nearly all races with.

Also the Levin just coz it was a cool 80's car :)

Originally posted by BobFTO
FTOs rock the living world! There's nothing that can beat them.
(FTO LM Race Cars that is)

Yeah FTO LM was stupidly fast but soo fun :) shame it doesn't exist in RL

Hey people. Just recently started playing GT. Ordered that and GT2 a while back after loving GT3 (still not quite 100% on that yet!). I really like my Viper GTS at the mo, prefer it to the GTS-R cos it's a whole lot lighter. I also like the Mitsubishi GTO, quite a nice car to skid round all the corners. Problem with Vipers is they take soooo damn long to move from the start line, I go from like 1st to 4th in the Hard Tuners comp in my Viper!
I still wish they had more dream cars and classic cars. I really wanted a Mclaren F1 or an 80's Mustang in GT3!!!

Everyone Knows The GTO twinturbo Is Fastest, but Not The Best.
My Favourite Cars Are:

FF - Prelude '91 Si VTec
FR - RX7 Efini Touring X
4WD - GTO twinturbo: Of Course

Dam'n Kid

-/---\- E l_ l_ O

l3 Y E!

It had more torque than the one you could buy, you could only get it from one of the endurance races.

TRD 3000GT which was obtained via getting all gold on the A license tests, also the Nismo 400R for all gold on the IA license tests was a nifty car too.

Back