Your Favorite Car

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo 1' started by askia47, Mar 2, 2002.

1. Tegardee

Tegardee

GT1: (R) Cerbera LM Edition (in my opinion is the best handling)
    GT2: (R) HKS Drag 180sx
    GT3: (R) Toyota GT-One Race Car '99
    GT4: (R) Sauber Mercedes C9 Race Car

the others Gran Turismo I don't have played yet.

2. RagingDaemon

RagingDaemon

I never had just one favourite car but I always had a collective that will never change.

Concept Car - I prefer Gold version but regardless of colour, this thing was an absolute beast!
    Chevrolet Corvette 427 - My go to A class car for Arcade mode, still don't understand why it was not in GT Mode.
    Dodge Viper RT/10 or GTS - Its gotta be in Blue! Normal Car Cup killer and AWESOME when racing modificated
    Dodge Viper GTS-R - Looks so cool but I think in this game the GTS fully tuned actually has better performance
    Honda NSX GT2 - I couldn't drive it at all! But damn it is sexy
    Mitsubishi FTO LM Edition - I loved this car in Green, absolute killer!
    Mitsubishi GTO Twin Turbo - Loved this one in Mariana Blue (which looked more purple to me really)
    Nissan 400R - In gold this car looked so awesome.
    Nissan GTR Road Version - Looks like a damn muscle car!
    Nissan Skyline - I'm including the R-32 and R-33 in one hit because they deserve it
    Toyota Supra MA70 - Because this was my very first car
    Toyota Supra Lm Edition - Castrol = cool! First special model I ever drove.
    TRD300GT - I always used to wonder where the sam hell can I find this car when I raced against it in Normal Car Cup. Huge and awesome just like the 400R
    TVR Cerbera Lm Edition - Man this car rocked!

I like WAY more cars than this list but that list are the ones you will find in every variation of game I have ever had.

3. Cjp1123

Cjp1123

Gt 1 - 2 I stick with the mitsubishi gto mr 95

But i also tuned myself a pretty funny r32 skyline gt-r vspec II

Which i think you gotta be really focused to drive it cause its glued to the road if you tap the brakes

Also gt2 the suzuki escudo

Gt 3 i didnt like due to small selection of cars

Gt4 3000gt again but also the delorean for certain races and the speed 12 as a top end car gotta love that 300 mph

Gt5 and six i dont have yet due to not having a ps3 :c

4. JR98

JR98 Premium

Just played GT1 again and the fully tuned R33 GT-R V-Spec is insane. Close to 900HP and is probably the second most powerful car in the game behind the Mitsubishi GTO

5. LeGeNd-1

LeGeNd-1 Premium

Actually I believe the Skyline is most powerful (950 HP), followed by the GTO (930 HP) then Supra (910 HP). Because of the 5 speed gearbox the GTO is faster though (and the Supra is even faster because of its FR drivetrain having less power loss).

6. JR98

JR98 Premium

I had the cars recently and I believe the GTO had 925 or so, the skyline r33 had 890 and the Supra had 870. Maybe I missed a part or too.

7. RagingDaemon

RagingDaemon

Region differences? I know that on my PAL version that the order of power goes Skyline, GTO and then Supra. Maybe later ill post the exact horsepower.

8. SteveEnforcer

SteveEnforcer

Ford GT40 in all GT games just an awesome car all round

9. JR98

JR98 Premium

I'm on the NTSC version and GTO is definitely the most powerful then Skyline R33 V-Spec then Supra RZ. This is with all upgrades AFAIK.

I love that car especially in GT2. Can beat even the fastest road cars in the game. I love it.

SteveEnforcer likes this.
  10. LeGeNd-1

LeGeNd-1 Premium

Well that's weird. Are you sure you have all parts on? Some things like engine balancing, port and polish can add a few more HP. Also you're sure it's HP and not PS? Japanese version has a different unit, but you said you're NTSC so...

I played GT1 for 6 years back in the day and I can quote all horsepower numbers off the top of my head, I'm pretty sure it's Skyline 950, GTO 930, Supra 910.

EDIT: I just checked, here it is: (Skyline 941, GTO 930, Supra 910)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I was just reminded how once you purchase a part it's yours forever even if you sell your cars. Damn GT1 is so awesome :D

Last edited: Sep 13, 2015
  11. JR98

JR98 Premium

I forgot to buy the intercooler on my cars. That's why :banghead:

12. cigaretteman

cigaretteman

Nissan Skyline GT-R R32 NISMO '90 in racing blue color.

[​IMG]

13. Lion23

Lion23

My favourite for Arcade mode is the Corvette '67. And for simulation mode, possibly a tie between the GTO twinturbo and the R33GTR V-Spec.