Your Favorite Car

• Thread starter askia47
  • 342 comments
I reckon mirages are cool. In my old job my boss had lowered his and put alloys on etc. Didnt look bad. With a bit more work could make a mirage into a good head turner.

It takes skill to fine-tune cars just to make them run as good as the ones you play in the arcade mode... but so far i've managed to come up with a setting that just fits my driving style... maybe i should post it here... what do you guys think?

umm has to be the mitsubishi gto twin turbo with racing mod. suped all the way up this car rules all it doesnt turn that well but hey i'm da master so it doesnt matter

okay, so i`m probably the only person still playing this, played it when it first came out, sold playstation... bought GF a psone this year, she found me a second hand GT1 for X-mas. been playing since... anyway...

Best car is undoubtedly the cerbera LM... beatiful machine...

However, my favourite car is a fully tuned pulsar gti r, a 381hp 4wd hatchback. properly set up It can Easily beat the 575hp impretza rally edition in 4wd and is more fun than a big firework in a small place.

I just looooove my Mitsu GTO! I modified it to racing model, and it is 995ps and goes over 390km/h.
It's too fast, though, so sometimes I lose control and spins it!

Originally posted by d0d0
However, my favourite car is a fully tuned pulsar gti r, a 381hp 4wd hatchback. properly set up It can Easily beat the 575hp impretza rally edition in 4wd and is more fun than a big firework in a small place. [/B]

Hmm, a 381 hp pulsar. Now theres something Id like to do in real life.

Originally posted by takumi64
Why? Something wrong? There's nothing wrong with liking the '92 GTO, is there?

Psst...he's from Japan. I think he was just wondering.

My favorite was the Concept Car--the Copperhead.

Originally posted by takumi64
Why? Something wrong? There's nothing wrong with liking the '92 GTO, is there?

No there isn't anything wrong with liking the '92 GTO, because, in fact, I like it too. I was just asking because your name sounded like a Japanese name.

You know what? I think the cars of the 90s are the best... I just watched this old movie entitled Thunderbolt. Man, I love seeing that race between the GTO and the R32

Silvia LM is the funnest to drive.
GTO MR kicks the TT version in every way cept for a 6kmh slower top speed.
Finally Viper untuned is wicked.

:eek: ......just went back and played some GT1 and was messing round with 'crap' cars or ones id written off as decent cars and i came across the LM Chaser......its freakin wicked (not fastest of course but i can beat my GTO LM times by 2 seconds on most tracks.
Reason i wrote it off as crap was cause i tried to drift with it :odd: .

Originally posted by Leppter
...came across the LM Chaser......
Reason i wrote it off as crap was cause i tried to drift with it :odd: .
You also need to tune out the bouncy front end. And it's a little heavy.

A fully-tuned race-mod Mazda [R]RC RX-7 efini III is a really pleasant car to drive.

And the Mazda [R]Eunos Cosmo 20B Type E CCS was surprisingly competitive, as was the Toyota [R]Mark II'92 Tourer V.

Back