Your favorite drifting car

• Thread starter ashes619
  • 319 comments
Supra. All day. But I prefer using a gt500 supra just because the only problem that I've encountered with the stock one is the wheel fitment, the wheels are too thin so Im not going as fast in tandems. That's why I prefer the gt500 supra, it has a wider fitment/stance which allows me to tandem faster and keep close. The only problem is it looks like rice drifting lol

My favorite drift car is without a doubt the RX-7 GT-X (FC) '90, people started calling it "BEAST" so i like the nick name and the way it drifts.... until further notice this is my best car.

bp fc rx-7, blitz er34 and 350z are my faverit . 240 are cool but slow-no power. drifting with supercars and full out race cars (mazda 787b, gt40, enzo, ect,) is silly. i think if i costs more than 100gs it should'nt be a drift car because drift cars alway crash in the end lol(^.^)

I like to drift my Rotary cars , Z series, and of course the S chassis. The SLR is fun as well.

Well....I have quite the amount of choices....ill choose my top 7.
2002 Mazda RX-7 Spirit A Type R (premium)
2006 Ford GT
1992 Ferrari F40
2008 Mercedes Benz SLR McLaren
2011 Mercedes Benz SLS AMG
1991 Mercedes Benz 190 E 2.5 - 16 Evo II AMG
1971 Ford Mustang Mach 1

All of these vehicles are running various suspension tunes, using Sports Hard. Usually Drifting on the Nurburgring Nordschliefe.

Lets just say im all about the power :3

Last edited:
Maybe my CT230R, maybe my black and red SRT10, maybe my Formula Chamelion Green Supra 3.0GT, and just possibly my Nomad Diablo GT-1...

The CT230R is power limited to 50% (300bhp) and is the perfect troll car for winding up little pro kids who can't even slide an RX7 :sly: the SRT10 is stock (apart from suspension) and sounds beautiful, has red AR Vintage wheels to match it's stripes, and holds ridiculously long drifts well :embarrassed: the Supra is also stock, apart from custom suspension and a sports exhaust, and has the sexiest paintjob EVAR. Far too good at consistent drifts and by far my favorite :D :D and finally the Nomad Diablo, power limited to 50% (400-450bhp...ish) and on comfort softs it makes a fantastic car for practising precise throttle control...because if you have no control it will chew your face off :D :sly:

If anyone is interested in setups for these cars just ask! I don't claim to have the best, but I am totally in love with all my cars :embarrassed: :D

My favorite drift car is the Toyota Altezza RS200. It's nice. My second one would probably be the 180sx, cliche, but still an oldie is a goodie.

Since i love to play with cars either stock, or at least with the standard suspension set-ups, i have drifted just about everything that is RWD.

Particularly fun ones included
1. totally stock lancia stratos. It comes with the right tires too. Way fun, and because of the wheelbase it can just whip all over the place
2. stock lancia stratos rally car with comfort softs.
3 my most successful drifter is an upgraded 370z superlegera
4. my dirt track drifter SVT cobra R w/700hp. Soft suspension floats it on the dirt well.
5. maxed out karmen ghia w/dropped suspension. only 130 horses, but it sure does do well
6. toyota 2000gt. It can spin any tire.. even racing softs.. with just 250hp
7. maxed out prowler. It is NA all the way, so very even power delivery. once you get around the weight it is great to slide about.
8. RUF BTR and yellowbird. I said i like crazy cars, and that these are.

Particularly lame ones:
1. Buick special, i know people love it for weight vs power, but it straightens itself out too much even with drift setups. I prefer a crazy car myself.
2. blitz skyline. the turbo on this is crap. Kicks in in the top 500rpm with sudden power. hate it.

Thats just me, my drift style is different from most

I love the NSX type s 1997 model, and it's a just a little challenging with the loss of rpm shifting into second gear

Back