Your favorite drifting car

• Thread starter ashes619
  • 319 comments
I always drift a Mazda Autozam.
You can't drift long corners, but it's just so much fun in the smaller ones. :D
For more power I use the Supra RZ or the Superbird '70.

Well for the last month or two I have really made a lot of progress drifting on the wheel with my baby which is the 1996 Shelby Cobra. I really have enjoyed this car. And it is supporting my tuning method I call "the part swap method". I am so smooth with this car. I don't have any pictures but I do have a few videos. Take a look if you want.

This is a solo with 3 tracks featured in it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CaXLGTxRXPg&feature=youtube_gdata_player

This is a tandem session from my point of view from a camera behind me. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6bzW410TkY&feature=youtube_gdata_player

The favorite one I use for drift is the C12 Corvette.
I finally got my hands on the Speed12 from used market, so I guess this one will be the new favorite.

I also use Cobra, Lancer EVO VIII, and GT86.

I use a multitude of cars, but my main car would have to be my Z4. After winning not one, but two rounds of VDC I think its here to stay.

I'll take my Camaro iroc concept '88 any day of the week. It feels different from any other car I've drifted and has the power and handling to get around any corner. If only the driver (me) had a little more skill.

germany.png
1986 RUF BTR '86

The Nissan 370Z is my current favorite but I'm also trying to learn a Team Shmo-tuned 450hp Nissan 180SX

Needmoneygt5
How u get the money to make all of these cars?

What I do, is if you have the Chaparral 2J, or Zonda LM Race Car, is do the online b-spec 3, if you are at daily logon reward of 200% you will get 1,000,039 every 20 minutes. With the opponent draw with the GT by Citröen Race Car the 2J will win without managing or will win any race with managing and the Zonda will easily win any draw without the BMW race car and again will easily win with coaching. I've done the math and tested it, you could get 20 million easily in 7 hours.
This is for the truly lazy because it is b-spec, it is truly very easy and quick.
Sorry for and mispells because I'm using a swipe keyboard with auto correct and large fingers.
EDIT: many of the Le Mans cars will win but most need significant managing.

How u get the money to make all of these cars?

I ve got 1,000,000 every 6minutes, ive played online challenge number 4 on nurburgring course, otherwise you have to log in / online until you get the 200% reward. Then you will got much more money and exp, it could be pretty fast.

I drift with just about anything to know how they are...
but recently i've been using a Buick GNX 87' :sly:

My favourite would be my (fully tuned) Renault 5 Turbo.
Close second would be my (fully tuned) Matte-Black Monaro. :)

Back