Your Favorite Track

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sathnor
  • 7 comments
  • 663 views
Messages
6
United States
United States
Messages
Derrickrosefan69
What is your favorite/funnest track that you have drove on in GT6?

Right now I'm playing a lot of the full Suzuka track, but I also like the Silverstone Grand Prix.
 
Nurburgring,Spa and Bathurst. Can't chose only one sorry.
 
This. There is a thread on this topic currently.

By the way, welcome to :gtplanet:!
I suspect there's an older one (June? Game's been out a while) but the search function limits to just 10 pages of results. That was found by simply typing: favorite track.
 
I suspect there's an older one (June? Game's been out a while) but the search function limits to just 10 pages of results. That was found by simply typing: favorite track.

Yeah I used the search, but I didn't see any similar threads so I posted this. They need to improve the search feature because what came up was a bunch of replies to completely different threads.
 
Back