Your First Car

• Thread starter downwiz2
  • 130 comments
I just got this game yesterday. Got the other three around the time they came out, but not this one.

After about two hours of play, I got my first car, a black Spoon S2000! :)

GT1: Mitsubishi GTO
GT2: Toyota Celica GT-Four RC (and a 500R :P)
GT3: Toyota Vitz RS(two toyotas in a row!)
GT4: Nissan Skyline GT-R (R32) [just saw one in houston, tx the other day, this guy had it seriously tuned up by nismo, erebuni body parts, 5Zigen rims; nice car :-D]

I'm 1st car was none other then the daihatsu Midget II

I raced the event race till I had enough for a dodge challenger and it's gone from there.

IThe midget is white and I dubbed it Milk Truck
*kudos to those that get the joke*

bdk

I raced the event race till I had enough for a dodge challenger and it's gone from there.

kudos to those that get the joke

Interesting approach..I never thought of starting off with a Midget:crazy: in event races.

Last edited:
The midget is great. you buy it and slap on a lvl 1 turbo. you win almost every time unless you get stupid. Do that till you have about 15k or if gutsy keep building the car up. Take to the k cup and enjoy your hard earned victorys. It was either this or the fiat 500 and I've done the fiat 500 already.

i'll have to agree with liam2maps on this one. I have always started with gold licence cars. E.g.

GT1-Dodge Concept Car
GT2-Spoon S2000 in sebring silver
GT3-cant remember but ill have a look and get back to you
GT4-Same as GT3

bdk

*kudos to those that get the joke*
But they didn't feature real milk trucks until GT4. (I.e. the three-wheel kind, in dairy-licious colours, even).

My first car was Nissan Skyline GTS25 Type S (R32) 91' now with fully tuned and setup its goes like beast in its own under 300hp class! And what a great handling it has too.

Latest Posts

Back