Your First Love?

• Thread starter MaverickOZ
  • 78 comments
Dr.AK
First car I bought was a Toyota Trueno from the 80s Used Cars.

Yep. I only started with the 10K, and this car was good value. It can beat everything at the start of the beginners hall, and the rest with little light tuning. Got me through all of the eligible races in the beginners hall and some in the professional.

I think the best first car to buy would be one that is eligible for many series. One that has its own manufacturer race, is small enough for the compact car cup, yet quick enough to win other races. This way you can get best value for money when the $$$ are tight. :)

Save for the Golf R32, the Best go fo' no mo' would definitely be the 1962 Buick Special.... Just buy some Sports softs and go enduro racing.

My first love wasn't the first car I bought, but rather the first car I really wanted - the PlayStation Pescarolo C60/Judd Race Car 2004.

The 1st car I got and drove was the Nismo 270R. That was truely my only love until the C12 was welcomed to my garage.

Every now and then though, I'm sure to take the 270R though to Le Sarthe and give the car a good excercise.

den brakke
Fiat Panda, not a good choice. :grumpy:
OMG, (no offense) but that is hillarious probally one of the funnyest things i have heard, lol sorry my first choice sucked also. I got the the Honda Ballade CR-X (red) i tuned it up some and then kiked ass.........

my first love is the same car i have used since the original gran turismo - the amazing sprinter trueno! its a fantastic car, and dirt cheap to buy. everyone should own one!

My first car was an '89 Nissan Skyline (R32) I think. It's sitting in my garage at the moment covered in dust. Then i just used the cars i got from the licences.

First car - '04 Pontiac GTO, great to learn on and kicked lots of butt until I had enough saved up for my

Second car - Dodge Viper SRT-10 :D Same thing I've done with every GT game since they came out. Save up to buy a Viper as my second car :D I could've bought it as my first I guess, but wanted to have some money left over for tuning :) I don't think I've ever lost a race in this car :)

First love... Nissan Skyline R34, got over her though... she weighed too much
New love... that Takatadome NSX... super sexy

New car suggestions? I know this sounds repetitive and exactly what you would expect to hear, but I'd get some license prizes, and start racing your prize cars in races and get more race cars. Then, I'd buy a SLR McLaren

Because of the unbelievable handling of the Miata and MR2 in GT3 I went and test drove a bunch of similar cars in real life when it was time to replace my old car. I ended up buying an MR2 Spider (a 2003 was cheaper than most cars I see in the road around home). I absolutely love the little one... and of course I had to use that as my first GT4 car!!!

I can't exactly rekon my first car... but my first love was the Ruf BTR(not sure about that), the yellowbird one... Put some super soft slicks and drive it wherever you want... it's so nice......... crazy performances too hehe

Mine was a bad decision, i transferred the 100k and bought the 88 US accord coupe..lol. fully modded ofcourse, and yet i still wouldnt recommend it to my worst enemy.

Supren
LoL, what were u thinkin man? I can't stop laffing :dunce: :dunce: :dunce:

You don't want to know. :D The worst thing about that car is that you could pump alot of money in it and stil end up with a crap car. :grumpy: Although I did won the Capri Rally with it a few times so i got my money back. And it looks badass with a right set of rims. :)

well in my PAL version i only got 10k so i spend 8 of tht on a used mitsi eclipse '95 not exactley the best, not the worst i spose...

led1013
its is fast to 60 but anything above about 100 it really starts to slow down
I have probably won more races with my 111r than any other single car I've purchased. Didn't do any weight reduction or permanent hp upgrades, and a tunable suspension isn't a must. The car handles awesome on stock suspension. Won El Capitan endurance, New York endurance, and 4hours at Nurburgring with ease, 200 pts for the first and second, and 164 pts for the third.

Back