Your First Love?

• Thread starter MaverickOZ
  • 78 comments
TAKE MY ADVICE, DON'T DO CREDIT TRANSFER, OTHERWISE YOU WILL MISS THE LOVE THINGIE

Thats at least my BIG lesson I learned...I bought a HPA VW Golf too, and well....it's the quickest way to SKIP the whole game.....but WHO THE HELL BUYS A GAME TO SKIP THE GAME AND RACES IT'S MADE FOR!?!?!!? Take my advice up there, and buy a simple car bith a lot of background/history/ or anything else that interests you about that CHEAP CAR!

first car - Mazda Kuzabi (sp) :sly:

first love - Ruf 3400S (baby blue/black rag top riding on black polish rims w/machine chrome lip) :drool: :drool:

New love - NSX LM Road car (all black) :dopey:

In early GT:s I always buyed old Supra Twinturbo, but, snif, it wasn't in GT3, and in GT4 I buyed Volvo '88 :)

because my friend owns one...

My fav of all time is Toyota Supra RZ :dopey:

My current love is my 1964 Buick-killer (GTO). 556 horsepower/ 811lb ft. She drags, she drifts, she autocrosses. It's nuts...

G-T-4-Fan
TAKE MY ADVICE, DON'T DO CREDIT TRANSFER, OTHERWISE YOU WILL MISS THE LOVE THINGIE

Thats at least my BIG lesson I learned...I bought a HPA VW Golf too, and well....it's the quickest way to SKIP the whole game.....but WHO THE HELL BUYS A GAME TO SKIP THE GAME AND RACES IT'S MADE FOR!?!?!!? Take my advice up there, and buy a simple car bith a lot of background/history/ or anything else that interests you about that CHEAP CAR!

I agree, I'm glad I didn't know about the HPA when I transferred.

my first love was Honda NSX Concept R, now i enjoy driving Toyota MR2 97. without driving aids it's a great fun little car (equip with sports tires). give it a try guys

I did the money and licence transfer and am happy I did.

My first car was the 1986 Toyota MR2 supercharger, it was my startercar in GT2 also, but in GT4 it is not a good starter, not fast enough for a lot of events, so the cash transfer came in handy when I wanted to tune it a bit and also went to bougt an other car. ;)

well, this would make what? the 20th thread on "my first car!"
So instead, I'm going to go with what the title of it says.....not really the first car you buy, but the first car that you fell in love with.

Like everyone else, I had run trueno's and rx-7 fc's and even a honda beat.
But I got myself into a mazda6 and all of a sudden I said

"dude, this is cool"
I spent the next hour driving Nur alone. The car has really good balance and a healthy dose of HP that gets you moving, yet doesn't allow you to get in trouble fast like the high hp beasts do.

Just good clean fun. The best car in the game? Hell no, the fastest car in the game? nopers........a fun car that gave me an hour of enjoyment? YUP!

The first car i fell in love with, My black SL55, i fully tunes it but couldnt afford a racing gear box, then phwoooooooor!!!! listen to that auto, it sounds so cool. and still goes 240mph, i then purhcased a racing gear box to make the rocket ship go even faster and :( where has the loverly sound gone?? worst 15,000 credits i ever spent, well if any one wants 15,000 credits worth of sl55 racing gearbox wich is just sitting in my garage, im open to offers, sell it to you cheap!! :lol:

The first car I bought was a '90 Honda CRX. It was a nice, but it couldn't get a place in my heart.
The DB9 did. The car is absolutely beautiful, has a very nice and powerful engine, and the handling isn't too bad either. It is not the best car there, but for me it's just a cruiser. I've spent countless hours with it on Nordschleife in free run, I just like the car so much.

DanteGR
My first car was a Subaru Impreza WRX Sedan 1995.
Fully tuned up it was a very good choice I reckon :)

Hey !!! That was my first car too !!! But I regretted it. I'd like to start again (now at 98.8%), but have to buy new memory card...

I'd like to start the game with a more challenging car, say, I don't know. A crappy car.

I started out with the Mazda 323f. I thought it would be crapy and would not take me very far in the game, but surprisinly it did. I used the 100K transfer the first time and took all of the fun out of the game, so at 28% I deleted the save game and started all over again and had much more fun.

Favourite car: ANY Aston Martin

Elj
Hey !!! That was my first car too !!! But I regretted it. I'd like to start again (now at 98.8%), but have to buy new memory card...

I'd like to start the game with a more challenging car, say, I don't know. A crappy car.

Just a simple MR2 M8, thats best, from the oldest used car section:tup: Thats best..........and put TC AND ASM off!:P

Back