Your Gamingview!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Noz
  • 12 comments
  • 1,269 views

Noz

Messages
133
Austria
Lower Austria
Messages
l---Noz---I
Messages
KsNoz
Just take a photo from your gaming seat or couch or where ever you Play Gran Turismo 5!

This is my GT5 playing view! :sly:

img_8636wnvh.jpg
 
http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii121/P_Bear1/IMG_0838.jpg

I have a front projection TV, like a movie theater, so the lights are off. You can't see anything else. I use a flashlight to read when playing. I got back as far as I could to take the pic. It's a 9 foot screen. So it's a different experience than most people.
 
I got a 52" aquos, but it looks much smaller on the pic :D
 
Pretty bad quality, only had my camera phone at home.

img0136mq.jpg
 
img9864l.jpg


Camera is annoying me, and can't find my wide angle lens so this will have to do.
 
@ asdfg

Nice Wallpaper :D who is she? :D
 
she would be a Suicide girl although i cant remember her name, il send you the full pic lol
 
Back