Your HOMe course?

• Thread starter dking
  • 74 comments
Tracks I'm usually on is Deep Forest and Apricot Hill.....but I'd have to say I spend most of my time on Apricot Hill, just becuase of the s-turns and turns 1-2 and the other long ass corner towards the middle of the track. I just love to nail those long turns with as much angle as i can get.

Nurburgring.

I have something like 2,000 A-spec miles in this game at 8% done...98% of those miles are on the Ring...and are not counting lots of times where I just turn it off so the miles don't count.

I always test my drift cars out on Apricot Hill, just because it has the most basic corners you need to get. And it's kinda funny how it works cause it begins with really easy turns, then you need the long turn, more difficult, the if you can do long turns you must be able to do hair pins, lol there's your following hairpin, the the difficult link comes, really hard slow link, if you got that one too, you have a good drift car:D Ow yeah I forgot the slow and pretty long left hand corner that follows the slow linkin corners:tup:. If you can THEN DO THE FIRST + second corner link after the straight, you've got a fabulous drift car:P:sly:

ummm ok, my home course would be Deep Forest because it's a dark place and i try to memorize that place, also lots of twist and turns, expecially the last corner for power slides.

Hmmmm, doesn't this kind of fall in line with the Favorite Drift Track thread with the neat little graph?

I test on alot of different tracks, only way to make sure your tunning can handle every situation. But I'm probably best at Trial Mountain or Deep Forest.

They used to be Deep Forest and Costa di Amalfi.

Now I like the Autumn-ring a lot more since it doesn't have those needless stretches where you can only preform straight-drifts... (boring) It was also my favourite drifting track in GT2 next to Seattle Short Course. :ouch:

MoNkEy_MaGiCx
mine is Autum Ring.....i just cant get enought of that course. whenever i get a new car, thats where i test it out.

same with me. if i have a higher hp car, i'll take it to the full track...lower hp i'll go to autumn ring mini. i just cant get enough of that course...i've done so many laps around it, i can actually do full linking drifts quite often. my other favorite track...costa di amalfi, is also one of my favorites because of it having really tight corners, so i practice my throttle and steering controls here.

Back