Your question to Kazunori Yamauchi or Gilles Vidal

• Thread starter Zlork
  • 342 comments
Concrete things huh?

This is everything but concrete, it's basically a wish just like Spec 2.0, more customization, new cars. It's like saying "can we hope to get all Nurburgring 24h cars in the game?" it's just sponsoring, it's not like they said that they'd make something more out of it.

For those who don't speak French, it says that questions should be about GT, the Peugeot VGT and peugeot's design (that are not related to GT or VGT).
FIA, Pikes Peak, Course Maker had nothing to do with the site either. But that article however is about GT, Peugeot and the VGT. So every questions posted by each memebers about GT was just what the site asked. The questions to Kaz should've been about anything concerning the GT series, Speculations, facts, wishes, etc... they're all good questions.

Having said that, and to be fair you can't suggest every questions. But you could have at least suggested a wider range of questions, that's all I'm saying. ;)

Anyways, It's all in the past now nothing can be done about it. Nothing says that all or even any of the questions are going be picked by the site. So let's wait and see for that article. @Zlork make sure to post it as soons as you can. 👍

FIA, Pikes Peak, Course Maker had to do with Gran Turismo ;)

The thing which has nothing to do with this site is for example, GTPlanet. Remember, Jordan will not interview Kaz or Vidal ;)

For Pikes Peak's track, it's normal to ask this question.

Main sponsor, new cars Pikes Peak in GT6 = question about presence of track in GT
Same for Peugeot 208. Peugeot conférence, Peugeot, Pikes Peak = question.

After, maybe, Kaz will not want to answer questions on Pikes Peak . But tries nothing has nothing.

Short. I will keep you informed as soon as possible 👍

Last edited:
FIA, Pikes Peak, Course Maker had to do with Gran Turismo ;)

The thing which has nothing to do with this site is for example, GTPlanet. Remember, Jordan will not interview Kaz or Vidal ;)

For Pikes Peak's track, it's normal to ask this question.

Main sponsor, new cars Pikes Peak in GT6 = question about presence of track in GT
Same for Peugeot 208. Peugeot conférence, Peugeot, Pikes Peak = question.

After, maybe, Kaz will not want to answer questions on Pikes Peak . But tries nothing has nothing.

Short. I will keep you informed as soon as possible 👍
Read again, I never said otherwise, I said it had nothing to do with the site. Because all those things have to do with GT. Obviously, I'd be a fool to say Course Maker doesn't, since it's a feature that we're all waiting for since the game came out. Like I said on my previous post, all the questions posted here were good legitimate questions (if they had anything to do with GT), comfirmed infos or wishes, rumours,etc... it's all about GT. At least, that's how I see things. :)

:confused: If pikes peak is normal then, all the cars from Nurburgring 24h is a normal question too. So why wouldn't it be in your selection then? I don't think it was asked but in all honesty I doubt you would've selected it. :lol:

Anyways, maybe we'll get a chance to ask that question (and many more) to Kaz "soon". :D

Anybody expecting big news especially from some random french website, I don't think you know how Kaz operates.

Even if he says "yes we're doing that" or something along those lines, doesn't mean it will ever come to fruition.

Edit: I'm aware I'm being negative, but I've learned from PD that you should never expect something until you have it.

Anybody expecting big news especially from some random french website, I don't think you know how Kaz operates.

Even if he says "yes we're doing that" or something along those lines, doesn't mean it will ever come to fruition.

Edit: I'm aware I'm being negative, but I've learned from PD that you should never expect something until you have it.

Jeuxfrance has been around for a while.

I am holding back buying a PS4 just because there is no Gran Turismo on it.
Could you PLEASE ask Yamauchi san can we at least have the Gran Turismo 6 available for PS4?

かずのり くん、私たちはPS4にグランツーリスモ6を持っていてくださいでしたか?

P.S. Bought the PS4 Pro, T300RS GT and waiting for the GT Sport! Looking forward to it!

Driving with The Best!

Last edited:
It's over?
Darn, and i just found about this thread.

I wanted to know about the Tourist Trophy game.
I know that it was a side project, but it still gained large number
of players as GT4.So a sequel would be nice.

So will there be Tourist Trophy 2?

PS:Imagine Vision Tourist Trophy :D
I'm beginning to think the Jordan VGT is a bike. A bit of a stretch, yet...

https://www.google.com/search?q=mj+...=PglyVavCIc2NyASBhoH4Cw&sqi=2&ved=0CAgQ_AUoAw

The creator of this thread https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/motorcycles-in-gt6.260868/ is a member of Jordan's team. Not a rider, but a member.

@Zlork Thank you very much for consulting us over this. You get to meet Kaz though, :/ so go to hell

Last edited:
Finally, a definition of soon. :lol:
time to bring back this:
zNsdr.jpg

Back