Your question to Kazunori Yamauchi or Gilles Vidal

• Thread starter Zlork
  • 342 comments
I initially thought it was the first chicane but it looks different in-game than it does on the monitor.

3f5df622d6.jpg

938460d3e9.jpg
Its definitely not Sarthe.

That's the article I'm referring too.
https://www.gtplanet.net/no-prologue-for-gran-turismo-7-standard-cars-likely-included/

I doubt that we’ll be throwing away the standard cars,” said Yamauchi. “Each car has its own fans. So I think we’ll hang on to the archive. In the meanwhile, some of those cars we may be able to make into Premium cars as they become available – but basically we’re more focussed on increasing the number of premium cars.”
There's hope that they could get rid of standards in GT7.

I don't think it's Yas Marina. To me it looks like two blue stripes and then sand, followed by the barrier. At 1:03 it reminds me of the Dunlop Chicane at La Sarthe. Thought the curbs and painted surfaces don't match up.

I don't think it's Yas Marina. To me it looks like two blue stripes and then sand, followed by the barrier. At 1:03 it reminds me of the Dunlop Chicane at La Sarthe. Thought the curbs and painted surfaces don't match up.
Maybe COTA?
Circuit-of-the-Americas-760x428.jpg

It was the only photo I could have to match that pic, especially the spot where the car is traveling in. Though I do have a feeling it's Yas.
that doesn't look like Yas Marina, on the right side you can see some gravel trap and right above her pony tail you can see the dunlop bridge . I wish it was Yas Marina though.

Darn it! I was sure that was Yas Marina! :mad: Who knows what track that could be. For all we know, it could be either new or old. ;)

Last I heard he never said they were confirmed, more like he wasn't sure if to drop them based on how he'll be eliminating a great deal of cars with their own followings. And that his focus right now was increasing the count of premium cars. At this point in GT7 there'll be enough premium cars to outweigh the need of that standard car void in the list.

This was a year ago.
Technically speaking the phrase was "we'll hang on to the archive". What that means in terms of the game I don't know but if you translate the following literally, it leaves the door open to not having standards [I doubt] and to having them as a somewhat separate car list [archive]. Probably reading too much into it though:sly:.

"I doubt that we'll be throwing away the standard cars," said Yamauchi. "Each car has its own fans. So I think we'll hang on to the archive. In the meanwhile, some of those cars we may be able to make into Premium cars as they become available - but basically we're more focussed on increasing the number of premium cars."
http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2...er&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=socialoomph

Darn it! I was sure that was Yas Marina! :mad: Who knows what track that could be. For all we know, it could be either new or old. ;)

I just don't get why the curbs are the wrong color?
updated maybe but it'd be weird because they're blue and yellow this year.

Paul Ricard would be a better match the kerbs are white and red and there's some kind of gravel trap color on the side of the track but I fail to notice any bridge. Plus there's the grand stand on the left side like the dunlop chicane.

Paul Ricard:

Paul Ricard would be a better match the kerbs are white and red and there's some kind of gravel trap color on the side of the track but I fail to notice any bridge. Plus there's the grand stand on the left side like the dunlop chicane.

Paul Ricard:

This was the first track I thought of, but I thought Yas was more likely.

Paul Ricard:

Awww. :guilty: I swear I thought that was Yas Marina...

Thanks to Google Translate:

The declaration of Yamauchi suggests a likely arrival of the game by the end of 2016, probably in the autumn . At present, however , the Japanese developer has not unbalanced on his committed to their presence at the Sony conference at E3 2015, not issuing statements about it . Certainly we know that the conference will not be attending his historic translator , Takayuki " Translator -san " Nushida , allowing us to understand that - probably - there will not be announcements by Yamauchi at the conference in Los Angeles . Nevertheless , in recent weeks Yamauchi has gone through three different continents to meet with some producers of automobile manufacturers, allowing us to understand that it lacks much not much is missing of the expected reveal of Gran Turismo 7 .

Google Translate doesn't speak Italian very well. It likes to flip negations, effectively making the translation saying the opposite of the original text.

My corrections in bold.

When we look at the video, the screen which show this picture is on Windows. So it's only a virtual render which could not come from GT.
When we look at the environment everything correspond to the Dunlop chicane on LM excepted the color of the rumble. But as it's on PC, it could be an environment that hasn't been designed by PD but from Peugeot. They must hase a simulator for the 908 program so this version of LM rendre could come from this simulator.

Latest Posts

Back