Your thoughts about "standard" vs. "premium"

• Thread starter LP670-4 SV
  • 10,183 comments

What would you have rather had PD do about "premium" vs. "standard" cars

• Keep everthing the same

Votes: 324 19.1%
  • Release the game later with all the cars "premium"

Votes: 213 12.6%
  • Not do "premium" cars at all but focus on other features i.e. dynamic weather

Votes: 134 7.9%
  • DLC packs after the release

Votes: 844 49.8%
  • Wished PD didn't get are hopes up, lol

Votes: 180 10.6%

• Total voters
If ive said this once, ive said it a million times. PD needs to look at Turn 10 and their car list. Instead of going for an insane amount of cars, they chose some of the coolest cars from automotive history and included them in the game... sure, theres a few cars i wish FM3 had that GT5 has, but for the most part, im more than happy with the cars of FM3... with GT5 however, i cant help but be just a little disappointed with the line up of premium cars, and the fact that many current or legendary cars are standard (Veyron or '97 supra)... lets just hope that PD wises up and makes many more cars available for download sometime in the future...

Voted DLC, but eventually hope every car is upgraded to Premium. Some cars there is no reason for them to not be premium. EVERY street NSX pretty much has the same interior, with the only differences being colors or the absence of the radio (covered up by a "blank plate"), for example. A few dedicated types might notice the difference a Type-S Zero and a regular Type-S, but it would be far less egregious to have those details wrong in one than lacking an interior entirely. Same with rim changes, etc.

And also hoping we get more unique varieties and continued MY improvements/adjustments as regular DLC. more cars and tracks. Twin Ring Motegi, etc

I almost never play in the cockpit mode, and when I do, I'm watching the road, not looking around the cockpit.

Honestly, I really don't see why so much effort was put into premium cars in the first place. The standard cars really do look fine especially considering the glitchy shadows, etc. Note that this is just an opinion, so take it with a grain of salt.

I thought the fact that GT5 would have almost 1000 cars was cool at first, but now....many of those cars are just various iterations of the same car. The selection was somewhat disappointing as well. There are quite a few that I honestly would never (and will never) drive. Other than making some of them mandatory in special events or license tests there are those cars that I will never drive again, like the VW Bus.

(yadda yadda...) And my beef is with those who insist that PD actually did care in comparison to Turn 10, when it is pretty clear that they only really gave a crap about 20% of the game's content. I've played the game for over a month and a half now, and with each passing day I shudder more and more at the possibility that PD probably couldn't have cared less.

CLK-DTM. Nomad Diablo. PT Cruiser. 10-year-old assets that suffered from modeling and/or artwork errors since day one, with nothing ever done to them. I'm not, never have and never will say that Turn 10 are experts in the department of consistency or quality control. But PD sure as hell aren't any better in that department.
That's quite a statement of fact when what you list are four or five cars with a few technical details which are wrong. However, I recall some discussion over a few issues on GT4 cars which a few have indicated are correct for certain models. Perhaps you don't recall them, perhaps you haven't been around as long.

However, I'd say ten cars out of a thousand isn't quite the equal deal you're making it out to be, quite a misrepresentation of fact, when T10's car list is half that of GT5's, and they have quite a few more issues than a few technical flubs. Car models have been wrong. Brakes and headlights wrong. Decals uneven on T10 produced cars. Modifications not appearing properly. Car models misbehave badly when trying to paint or place decals on them, and this is across dozens of models. Bodykit elements unusable because of the way they mess up the livery editor. And as I stated before, T10 farmed out work to other companies across the globe for the handful of new cars each game. Polyphony did not. So, how again do you explain why T10 let things ride like I mentioned when they had less of a workload?

You "all things being equal" guys make me tired, just like the people that insist that all megacorporations are "monopolies."

I'm not the one who runs around claiming that PD was forced by big bad Sony to stop production of a $60 million system-selling killer app to shove out what essentially amounts to a decontented, mediocre port of GT4 for the launch of a system that was dead in the water before it even came out.
No, that would be Kaz. He said it in an interview, and I have to get ready to go to work so I don't have time to hunt for it, but it was stated by him nonetheless.

Basically, I have the luxury of being able to make assumptions based on precedent and logical thought when we have official statements that support my statements, because I'm not the one making definitive statements about the subject in the first place.
And what "statements" would those be?

It doesn't take a long history of racing pedigree to port a bunch of PS2 assets to the PSP, and based on how meh the final product ended up being anyways it certainly didn't seem to help any.
While I agree that GT PSP has no appeal for me, you act like compressing a perhaps 6 gigabyte game into one gig, while adding content to it, is as simple as wadding up a piece of paper. While adding physics elements from Prologue to improve the feel according to a number of reports.

Buster, this is one hell of an assumption based on nothing but your own opinion. I'm aware of no other game company which has done anything like this. I'm aware of no other game company which has a racing game of any consequence on PSP. You don't even bother to respond to my post on this. Instead, you make presumptive remarks and dodge the issue completely. How adroit.

Last edited:
Less effort on premium cars and more effort on physics and tyre modelling, graphical Glitches, menu Structure, A spec Events to improve the game we have got.

But if there is a DLC for premium cars Id like cars that dont already feature in the game or new models that have been released in the last few years. Going back making a premium subaru wrx 01, or another RX7, just seems like a waste of time. Give me the 2010 latest Porsches, ffx, Koenigsegg, Zonda F convertible, Gumpet, Caterram R500, Atom, SLK Black ect.:)

Has everyone forgotten Vision GT? Remember back when it was first shown, and it was basically GT4 in higher res and HD, The whole 1$ per car thing, What i'm trying to say is you are lucky you have over 200 premium cars, because Vision GT was supposed to be GT5, IE no premium cars at all, only standards, Im surprised people forgot about this, all the videos of 16 cars racing around tracks in GT4 HD glory..I'm really thinking PD just jumped on that whole premium car thing at the last minute, Cause i also remember them saying "starting from scratch" Possibly to meet demand of the new HD era, And didn't want to come in with just "standard GT4" cars, Because that's all Vision GT was, GT4 with HD graphics...Thus these standard cars. And i will say for one, I love standard cars, and premium cars. If you just care about graphics then that's your problem,To be honest, They look good to me. It's all about Physics and the joy of driving a car. Seems like some of you lost your way of what this game is really about.

So if you want to miss out on 800 cars with Amazing physics, Go ahead. I did 6 laps of the ring in my 2002 turbo bmw, with my DFGT, The physics are incredible. Your missing out on some great times.

Edit: ive been seeing, A ton of people really enjoying these standards, So some of the comments in here are just rediculous. i admit, i was dissapointed with the standards at first.

But man the physics...They just make all the way up for it, As well majority of the standards look Very nice. some dont, but thats just how it is, Now if you excuse me i will get back to running my "standard" carlton with "premium physics" around the ring.

Torque.

Last edited:
However, I recall some discussion over a few issues on GT4 cars which a few have indicated are correct for certain models. Perhaps you don't recall them, perhaps you haven't been around as long.
Perhaps I don't care because any conclusions come to from those discussions are irrelevant. Those cars I mentioned are wrong, period. Supercharged Shelby Series One models don't have 320 horsepower. No Volvo 240 weighs 4000 pounds. Nissan 240SXs don't have SR20DET engines. Lexus GS300s don't have 2JZ-GTE engines. USDM 300ZX Turbo models don't have 276 horsepower. 1998 USDM 300ZX Turbo models don't exist. This is off the top of my head. If I really wanted to, I could go through the car list and find a couple dozen more cars with similar problems.

quite a misrepresentation of fact
That's quite a statement of fact
Do you really think that makes you look clever? Because I can assure you it doesn't.

Car models have been wrong.
Has happened in GT games. Including a few Premium models in GT5.

Decals uneven on T10 produced cars. Modifications not appearing properly. Car models misbehave badly when trying to paint or place decals on them, and this is across dozens of models. Bodykit elements unusable because of the way they mess up the livery editor.
I'm surprised (not really) you keep hammering on the livery editor having glitches being relevant to this discussion, considering, you know, the GT games don't have one.
Oh no, the entirely distinct and comprehensive feature has some glitches with some cars. This obviously means that PD, who have never implemented anything remotely similar in scope, have a better eye for detail and quality control because they didn't even bother doing it.

And as I stated before, T10 farmed out work to other companies across the globe for the handful of new cars each game. Polyphony did not.
Fat lot of difference that made for the Acura NSX. Or the Audi R8. Or the Savannah RX-7. Or the S13 Silvia.

So, how again do you explain why T10 let things ride like I mentioned when they had less of a workload?
I'd like to know what proof you have that they had less of a workload. "They didn't model the cars" doesn't mean anything other than they didn't work on modeling the cars. That doesn't mean that they time/money they saved modeling the cars wasn't spent somewhere else, nor does it mean that the people who wouldn't have anything to do with modeling the cars in the first place weren't still working on stuff while the cars weren't being modeled by them. That statement is almost as silly as the people who claim that PD working on stuff like dynamic weather detracted from the Premium car count. Programmers don't model. Modelers don't program.

You "all things being equal" guys make me tired, just like the people that insist that all megacorporations are "monopolies."
I don't particularly care. Your propensity to completely ignore facts practically written on your face makes me quite tired as well. I'm living with it.

No, that would be Kaz. He said it in an interview, and I have to get ready to go to work so I don't have time to hunt for it, but it was stated by him nonetheless.
If you can't find it, for the purposes of this discussion it doesn't exist. Period.

And what "statements" would those be?
Yamauchi said that he wasn't interested in outsourcing development on Gran Turismo PSP to another developer. He considered the prospect of handing off the driving sim to someone else "unthinkable."
Linky.
The option was clearly always on the table, just like it was for every other PSP version of big name PS3 franchises.
And nice attempt at a dodge, but we've already gone over the absurdity of the idea that Sony would be able to force PD to do anything when Kaz is the vice president of SCEJ, let alone force them to do something that they didn't force any of their other first party developers to do, let alone force them to do so while they were working on a game they had sunk over 60 million dollars into developing.

While I agree that GT PSP has no appeal for me, you act like compressing a perhaps 6 gigabyte game into one gig, while adding content to it, is as simple as wadding up a piece of paper. While adding physics elements from Prologue to improve the feel according to a number of reports.
So I'm supposed to be impressed with PD's amazing ability to downgrade and compress PS2 assets to fit on the PSP? You mean like developers were doing back at the system's launch?

Buster, this is one hell of an assumption based on nothing but your own opinion. I'm aware of no other game company which has done anything like this.
Then you simply have no idea what you are talking about. Every third game on the PSP is a PS2 port. There were PS2 ports headlining the system for the system's launch. And, amazingly enough, all those other developers were able to cope with doing what PD did completely fine without mountains of excuses and despite (usually) being third string no-name development houses. An awful lot of those PS2 ports also contain more content in portable form then they originally did (and it is pretty arguable whether GTPSP actually does that over GT4 in the first place).

I'm aware of no other game company which has a racing game of any consequence on PSP.
I'm aware of no other poster who is so blatantly and intentionally ignorant of facts when they are pointed out directly to him. There are dozens of quality racers on the system. Dozens. And a good portion of them are ports of PS2 games which weren't ripped apart like GTPSP was under the guise of making it "portable friendly."

You don't even bother to respond to my post on this. Instead, you make presumptive remarks and dodge the issue completely. How adroit.
I didn't respond to your point because it was irrelevant. I wasn't attempting to dodge the issue, because the issue had no merit in the first place. Deal.

Last edited:
Why bother Toronado. He's not worth it. Most regulars know he has a vendetta against a certain publisher.
He refuses to see both games as having faults. Just save your keyboard wear and tear. Lol.

If you have a look at the AMAZING detail PD put into those Premium cars (inside car photos etc) than you should realize quite soon that they could not do that in 5 or 6 years to 1000 cars, there would not be enough time for it. So I appreciate the hard work they put into the game in every aspect. Physics, graphics, handling are all perfect. The only little disappointment I have is that I can not modify a lot of cars to be Racing Mods, and the fact that you cannot change the wheels on Standard cars is also a little disappointing. But for that you have NFS and Forza right? ;)

Maybe off topic, but: Please remember this games title is "The real DRIVING simulator", not racing simulator. What I'm trying to say is that Kazunori is a car fanatic and that I am too, so I love the fact to have 1000 cars in a game, premium or standard... Gran Turismo has (for me) always been the best driving game available. I also bought an xbox 360 with Forza 2+3 because I couldn't wait any longer for GT5 3 month ahead of it's release LOL. I know that's sad, but I do like Forza now (LOVE GT5 though ;))

Last edited:
Physics, graphics, handling are all perfect.

1) Low speed physics (like kaunching the car) seem off, there's a discussion on that.
2) Jaggy smoke, rain and shadows.
3) Imperfect physics = imperfect handling.

'Perfect' is quite statement, you know...

Fat lot of difference that made for the Acura NSX. Or the Audi R8. Or the Savannah RX-7. Or the S13 Silvia.

And some of the ones they got technically right still show some real hurt... the cockpits on some cars are just dreadful to look at even if they are at least "correct".

I'm aware of no other poster who is so blatantly and intentionally ignorant of facts when they are pointed out directly to him. There are dozens of quality racers on the system. Dozens. And a good portion of them are ports of PS2 games which weren't ripped apart like GTPSP was.

I still to this day play Toca, Burnout and Midnight Club on my PSP... well when I actually play the PSP :D

1) Low speed physics (like kaunching the car) seem off, there's a discussion on that.

I wouldn't say it was perfect even if it was just in my eyes. After a while you just stare at it waiting for it to get jaggy. Its like watching an elderly woman get undressed. You know its going to get ugly but you can't look away. Not until you get the urge to puke.

But the smoke effects are some of the best I've seen. The smoke physics beat the smoke graphics of the NFS titles.

That's what annoys me the most with GT5. The duality of it all. The smoke does look good in GT5.. until a car passes through it. The standard models seem passable.. until you get a close up look at them. The shadows... wait, the shadows NEVER look good! :lol:

After more than a month I still can't get past these poorly ported standard cars. They're awful. I'm running out of black paint because I'm constantly painting them black to hide the ugly crayon-like drawn on body panel work on them! :yuck:

Just go add to your point regarding perfect physics.

Someone claims that cars with the same compound tires, their brake distances are the same.

Take two cars of different weight. Drive at 100 mph and slam on the brakes. Apparently the stopping distances are the same.

I have yet to try this though, so I will don my flamesuit.

Damn guys... why some of you still bother discussing about GT5 flaws after more than 1 month the thing was released. Some flaws are being fixed and some won't be... Zillions are happy with standards and just a minor part of people aren't. And we already know that some of these cars will be "premiumnised". That's enough for most here.

C'mon guys... relax, or go play something else. I really see people really angry about these stuff. Enough is enough. Get your money back and that's it. Leave people that are enjoying the game alone. It's like, everyone is free to do your own stuff, just keep it on your place. GTP should have a place just for ranting... because it's spreading all around. When we think its gone, it appears again. A lot of us are enjoying the game, good or bad. Most of us ARE playing it and are OK with it. And it's annoying coming to a place to discuss aspects about the game and only finding complaining and hate.

Why PD did what they did, the way they choosen, we probably never gonna know. Why bother? It's a product, you have the right to love or hate. To buy or not. And to get a refund if you aren't satisfied with what you got. The thing was released as it was. And it sold like fresh bread. And it'll sell more.

I'm not saying the thing is perfect. It got a lot of flaws (and some are specially annoying for me, the lack of rims for standards for example) but... why get into these endless discussion and fights? C'mon guys... relax, seriouslly. Both sides... plz relax.

I know that my words will not even be heard. But it's worth a try... for peace sake.

Damn guys... why some of you still bother discussing about GT5 flaws after more than 1 month the thing was released. Some flaws are being fixed and some won't be... Zillions are happy with standards and just a minor part of people aren't. And we already know that some of these cars will be "premiumnised". That's enough for most here.

C'mon guys... relax, or go play something else. I really see people really angry about these stuff. Enough is enough. Get your money back and that's it. Leave people that are enjoying the game alone. It's like, everyone is free to do your own stuff, just keep it on your place. GTP should have a place just for ranting... because it's spreading all around. When we think its gone, it appears again. A lot of us are enjoying the game, good or bad. Most of us ARE playing it and are OK with it. And it's annoying coming to a place to discuss aspects about the game and only finding complaining and hate.

Why PD did what they did, the way they choosen, we probably never gonna know. Why bother? It's a product, you have the right to love or hate. To buy or not. And to get a refund if you aren't satisfied with what you got. The thing was released as it was. And it sold like fresh bread. And it'll sell more.

I'm not saying the thing is perfect. It got a lot of flaws (and some are specially annoying for me, the lack of rims for standards for example) but... why get into these endless discussion and fights? C'mon guys... relax, seriouslly. Both sides... plz relax.

I know that my words will not even be heard. But it's worth a try... for peace sake.

Thats the problem, no ones going to listen to you (the ones arguing about flaws). Everything you said was valid but the thing is people are making out like these flaws make the game unplayable there just minor problems. Jagged smoke is just a minor problem, it's not going to ruin your experience.

Anyone who actually thinks the game is unplayable is just trying to be negative.

Thats the problem, no ones going to listen to you (the ones arguing about flaws). Everything you said was valid but the thing is people are making out like these flaws make the game unplayable there just minor problems. Jagged smoke is just a minor problem, it's not going to ruin your experience.

Anyone who actually thinks the game is unplayable is just trying to be negative.

I doubt anyone's saying that. What we're saying is that the game would a lot better if it wasn't for questionable design decisions and technical flaws.

And, well, why wouldn't people express a negativ opinion? The AUP doesn't state that there are only positive opinions allowed on GTPanet, at least not to my knowledge.

True. And negativity is bad. Very bad. Because PD can simply think: "we'll, people isn't liking much... so let's not spend time fixing all these stuff and just focus on GT6... GT5 will become one already lost battle. Let's focus on the next one..." And we know that sometimes they hear us, because a good ammount of things fixed in the patches were toughts from most of us. They hear us, and they know what's wrong. If they just quit fixing the stuff to concentrate on the next game, we're really screwed.

The thing is... It may have the flaws, but its very enjoyable. And it's far from unplayable like people think...

I doubt anyone's saying that. What we're saying is that the game would a lot better if it wasn't for questionable design decisions and technical flaws.

And, well, why wouldn't people express a negativ opinion? The AUP doesn't state that there are only positive opinions allowed on GTPanet, at least not to my knowledge.

You're right sir. But we're coming to a point we're all the negative attitude is starting to hurt some of the experience. A lot may agree with me, that GTP has seen happier days. And lots of kudos to those who remain working to make this place what it always used to be.

True. And negativity is bad. Very bad. Because PD can simply think: "we'll, people isn't liking much... so let's not spend time fixing all these stuff and just focus on GT6... GT5 will become one already lost battle. Let's focus on the next one..." And we know that sometimes they hear us, because a good ammount of things fixed in the patches were toughts from most of us. They hear us, and they know what's wrong. If they just quit fixing the stuff to concentrate on the next game, we're really screwed.

The thing is... It may have the flaws, but its very enjoyable. And it's far from unplayable like people think...

Not pointing the flaws out will make them go "Oh, it's all good, everyone's happy, no need to fix anything!"

You're right sir. But we're coming to a point we're all the negative attitude is starting to hurt some of the experience. A lot may agree with me, that GTP has seen happier days. And lots of kudos to those who remain working to make this place what it always used to be.

Which experience? That of GTP? Dunno, but censorship isn't the way to improve that, in my opinion. Fixing the problems GT5 has is, though.

Not pointing the flaws out will make them go "Oh, it's all good, everyone's happy, no need to fix anything!"

I didn't say about not pointing. I'm saying about to change our attitude and the way that they're pointing. Having a place for people to take note on the flaws and pointing them out for them to fix. (I think this already is being done, need to check but I think i've seen a topic like this somewhere) Like we did on the 1.05 patch topic pointing out what was already fixed. Made it easier to people to track the fixes and see what was done.

Not like: "OMG, we've been cheated, game is incomplete, game is crap, game is bad, old cars are old, PD is lazy, PD is dumb, PD is crap, PD steal my money, Kaz is mad, Kaz I want my fast and furious supra premium OMG, oh noes only 231 premiums, make my favorite Kia van premium plz, make Mach 5 and speed racer premium plz, why lots of japanese cars, shadows are crap, smoke is crap, game is crap, crap is crap, PSP version is crap, I'm disapointed, AI is crap, B-Spec is crap, grinding is crap, credits are crap, used cars are crap, crap is crap, who moved my cheese, cheese is crap, OMG game is disapointing because its crap."

Again, my words are probably going to be forgotten because all the intenetz0rz is having this whole troll-emo-riot moment. Everybody is a master-professor-doctor in everything.

I didn't say about not pointing. I'm saying about to change our attitude and the way that they're pointing. Having a place for people to take note on the flaws and pointing them out for them to fix. (I think this already is being done, need to check but I think i've seen a topic like this somewhere) Like we did on the 1.05 patch topic pointing out what was already fixed. Made it easier to people to track the fixes and see what was done.

Not like: "OMG, we've been cheated, game is incomplete, game is crap, game is bad, old cars are old, PD is lazy, PD is dumb, PD is crap, PD steal my money, Kaz is mad, Kaz I want my fast and furious supra premium OMG, oh noes only 231 premiums, make my favorite Kia van premium plz, make Mach 5 and speed racer premium plz, why lots of japanese cars, shadows are crap, smoke is crap, game is crap, crap is crap, PSP version is crap, I'm disapointed, AI is crap, B-Spec is crap, grinding is crap, credits are crap, used cars are crap, crap is crap, who moved my cheese, cheese is crap, OMG game is disapointing because its crap."

Again, my words are probably going to be forgotten because all the intenetz0rz is having this whole troll-emo-riot moment. Everybody is a master-professor-doctor in everything.
Two things:
First of, the rude way of presenting some of those points isn't necessarily related to the points made. As the rude attidtude shows on a lot of different topics as well. Part of being on the internet, I guess.

Second:
It doesn't take a musician to tell that someone's misplaying an instrument if he's making notable mistakes.

who moved my cheese, cheese is crap

:lol::bowdown:

To be fair to those complaining....like me they can probably see that with a few better decisions GT5 could have been utterly amazing. It's the sheer disappointment of the game that is making people moan.

Okay, more or less a month in here's some of my thoughts on this whole Standard/Premium issue with me being a strong anti-Standard car protester before the game finally arrived.
Has my opinion changed? Did I experience a "Road to Damascus" moment when I actually tried these cars?
Nope, still hardly use them apart from B-spec where they do make some sense for me as faceless workhorses, had some fun with the Jay Leno Tank Car though as it's now actually able to race against other cars.

Does it still bug me as much as before?
Also no, since I already accepted it before playing the game and so far the (pleasantly surprising) variety present in the Premium selection still keeps me occupied (and will for a long time) and I still haven't even driven most of them.
When racing it hardly bothers me seeing some Standard cars in the field, at least much less than I initially feared.

The thing that does bug me is the different quality apparant in Premium cars, some are significantly better detailed and better modelled than others.
Some look almost photo-realistic even in races whilst others only look that way in Photo-mode.
Even this graphical difference of the exteriors isn't really bothering me however with the overall look of the game being a bit, well, scruffy compared to Prologue, no it's the differences in the interiors (the place from where I experience the core of the game) which I find increasingly annoying.

What's the deal with those rectangular steering wheels in some cars? I'm obviously not talking about the properly modelled rectangular design of for example the modern Ferrari steering wheels but the poorly modelled steering wheels in some cars like the '91 Mazda RX-7 or Volvo C30 (there are a few others I can't think of right now) which seem rushed and not gone through final quality control since most of the Premium interiors are spot on.
Hopefully this is something that can eventually be fixed with a patch, along with the jagged shadows which are a huge eyesore and really ruin the look of the game.

Having said all this, I really enjoy GT5 so far, if Kaz really starts to upgrade some Standard cars to Premium as promised it will only add to the longevity and fun as it essentially means more cars for me to use.
Finally, I just don't like Standard cars and I also don't like B-spec very much (it's just boring as hell) but since they are both in the game they have some use combined (since B-spec is "forced" upon us).
So for the future if you're listening Kaz, don't use GT4 cars but do use the B-spec function as it was in GT4.

:lol::bowdown:

To be fair to those complaining....like me they can probably see that with a few better decisions GT5 could have been utterly amazing. It's the sheer disappointment of the game that is making people moan.

It IS amazing. Perfect? No way. In need of improvement? Absolutely. Have they demonstrated through 4 updates that they are working to improve the game? YES!

However, it's astonishing that people come in here griping about this game as if it's supposed to be their life support. Also, it's obvious that a great deal of it is coming from people who aren't really concerned with the game. Read as: trolls. That's what I believe afro1 wants to express. It's just obvious at this point.

What I find completely ridiculous is when I see someone making the 6 year comment when the PS3 hasn't even been out that long and when they actually had Prologue. The sequels of other games modify and improve the engines of their previous games just as PD did GT5 from GT5p. No one says they spent 5-6 years on their games though.

That said, the people that don't have an agenda and just want the game to improve are entitled.

Back