Your Very First Playstation game?

PS1 was Tomb Raider I believe. PS2 might have been Fantavision, I really can't remember though... PS3 was Resistance and Rainbow Six Vegas.

fifa 2005 for ps2, and then about a minute afterwards gran turismo 3.

Spongebob, Lights Camera Pants for PS2. Lego Star Wars II was next.

I never had an original PlayStation 👎. I did however have a PlayStation 2 and my first games for that were MX-2002 ft Ricky Carmichael and Gran Turismo 3-A-Spec.

Don't remember my very first PS game, but I remember hours of Pacman, Test Drive 5, Colin McRae Rally 2.0, and of course Gran Turismo 2 (which I miss so much it's almost unbearable [sarcastic])

For the PS1 it was Formula1(1996 season) with Murray Walker commentary.
For the PS2 GTA3 was the first game and for the PS3 it was F1:CE.

My first PS1 game was Tetris.
My first PS2 games were Madden NFL 2003, MVP baseball 2003, Jak and Daxter the precursor legacy, and GT3.

I bought my PS1 myself, after the N64 I wanted was too expensive, in about 1999-2000.
First PS1 games were NASCAR '98 (still own), WipEout (still own), and Test Drive Off Road 2 (stolen).

Granturismo 2. My mom bought it for me and my siblings. Played the game all night. I remember my brother driving a FTO with a Castrol livery or something. The days.

PS1 - Resident Evil
PS2 - Dont remember, I'm thinking it was a version of Ridge Racer.

Never had a psx or ps2 so my first ever ps game was Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion :P
I have created a fairly large psx, ps2 and ps3 library in the mean time though, including every single gran turismo game :)

PS1..i had a wwf game..cant remember the name, but i remember it had 'stone cold' steve austin on the cover..

PS2..GT3, burnout and lma manger 2002

PS3..sega rally and motorstorm (launch titles)

PS1: CART World Series
PS2: Kessen
PS3: NHL2K9 (though it came with MGS4)

None of them got near as much mileage as Iron Storm or Road & Track Presents The Need For Speed which were my twin original purchases for the Saturn I had before PS1. Well, over the years hockey might have come close to TNFS. It's a VERY short list that compares with my Iron Storm time played... most of the GT series is probably on it. Off topic but whatever.

NHL 98
Madden 98
Final Fantasy VII

Wasn't much into driving/racing games but I got Gran Turismo due to all the hype. Fourteen years(!!!) later and I'm still playing all 5 games (and the Prologue).

Back