Your Very First Playstation game?

Mine was TOCA Touring cars. I remember thinking how realistic it looked! Loved the Yellow and Blue Renault Lagunas.

Not so much now :)

Gran Turismo 4, thought it was the most awesome game ever, must have played that every day for at least an hour for over a year.
And no, I didn't 100% it; those damn driving missions were the most frustrating thing I've ever played. I believe it was mission 11, the one with the Toyota 2000 gt that I spent a solid two weeks fighting with, never did get that Jay Leno tank car... Lol

Die_Hard_Trilogy_Coverart.png

Way back when people rented consoles

My very first Playstation (PSX) game was the original WipEout, but got it long overdue as a PSOne classic for my PSVita. My very first game played on a Playstation console was NFS Underground, on the PS2.

My very first games for PS1 was Rogue Trip and Gran Turismo 1. My sister on the other hand had quite a few games already.

_-Rogue-Trip-Vacation-2012-PlayStation-_.jpg

5331ef29bc5a2.jpg

GT1 was first, then I think I got Crash Bandicoot 2 some time after that, then GT2 of course.

Jerome

Doom probably, maybe Ridge Racer, cant remember for sure, will need to go through the games cupboard. I remember poring over the GT1 news items in the games mags months before launch but am pretty sure there were other games efore it in my collection.

Twisted metal:

Vehicle-Choice.jpg

Still remember the day i bought it together with my first PS: May 15th 1995.
I was a total playstation nut back then aged 12 years old :D

Aaah the days that followed of Final Fantasy 7, Resident evil and of course GT1... I was living a virtual life, shame that immersion dies off when growing older.

Last edited:
P1030007_zps125a3511.jpg
My first was the great old Time Crisis, got the console and GCon 45 package for Christmas. What a game that was.

Suppose it can be compared to the wow factor when Nintendo launched Duck Hunt!

Not my pic but you get the idea!

SSX on the PS2 for me. I remember how much impressed I was with how it looked graphically. Controls were perfect as well. Nothing like the PS3 version...

Back