Zaks Special EventsPS4 

Stotty67

And yes, that makes this my 51st year :D

I could send you one of these from work, :sly: couldn't resist :D

Jr.Dualrelease.jpg

Just had 15 laps to see what it's like... not a massive fan of Imola, but the car is nice, and slides around on a green track :)

Best lap 2'10.7, but reckon I could run low 10s or maybe high 9s with a bit of tuning. Hard to keep the tyres at a decent temperature.

4 wheels would be better than 2 @WhoosierGirl !!! :D

You need to come and race too methinks! ;) The Hamster will let you stroke him under the chin if you do!!! :P

Trying to entice me by "me" stroking the hamster, I think you have it backwards on how to get my attention :D

I work during the hours you will be racing.

:lol:

Could do with one of those at the moment - cracked a couple of ribs 2 weeks ago whilst sailing and then aggravated them again whilst sailing this weekend. Bloody painful.

:(

Just had 15 laps to see what it's like... not a massive fan of Imola, but the car is nice, and slides around on a green track :)

Best lap 2'10.7, but reckon I could run low 10s or maybe high 9s with a bit of tuning. Hard to keep the tyres at a decent temperature.

Might have underestimated how much time a good tune would find... now in the 7's :lol:

Your tune is excellent @Zakspeed_TV šŸ‘

How unfortunate! All my AC game progression suddenly disappeared?! All career and special event medals are gone. Only the trophies, which do not interest me, are still in the PS4 main menu visible. Also the news icon flashed and highlighted the 1:14 update as it was newly installed?? Looks like a complete random game initialisation. Also save game gone. I'm afraid I have to start over šŸ‘Ž Or just do hotlapping in stead šŸ‘

Sounds familiar? Or is it the typical helpdesk call "it's the first time ever we have heard of this issue" ;)

How unfortunate! All my AC game progression suddenly disappeared?! All career and special event medals are gone. Only the trophies, which do not interest me, are still in the PS4 main menu visible. Also the news icon flashed and highlighted the 1:14 update as it was newly installed?? Looks like a complete random game initialisation. Also save game gone. I'm afraid I have to start over šŸ‘Ž Or just do hotlapping in stead šŸ‘

Sounds familiar? Or is it the typical helpdesk call "it's the first time ever we have heard of this issue" ;)

What a bummer!!

Details will be added when its on ;)

Practice 730pm Q 830pm Race 9pm UK Thursday 15/6/17

Mazda MX5 Cup 22 Laps @ Imola /Clear /22c /Green Track

Factory Assists / Damage off

PSN Zakspeed_TV
lightweight1980
Burgavo
Garland
hotny5
HammyMansell
Nemesis-Reaper
Bonio71
Stotty67
CAR_ODB
Stadard_Control
Turboguy27

We still good for tonight chaps @HammyMansell @ODB @Stotty @Bonio71 @hobbsy @Moloko

Its a great combo this just a weak track for me tho

Quick, clean, respectful is a must.

I would be honored and thrilled to drive with the PROs guys but I hate that MX5 car! I hate it so much! It's so easy to drive and I can't extract the time from it! I wish if it was another car, just to be less than 30sec slower than you guys :lol:

I would be honored and thrilled to drive with the PROs guys but I hate that MX5 car! I hate it so much! It's so easy to drive and I can't extract the time from it! I wish if it was another car, just to be less than 30sec slower than you guys :lol:

Shame as its a great car to drive for good close racing and so much fun to chuck around, will maybe change the car next week tho šŸ‘

Well I just read the description OP and I'm not sure that I'm qualified: "Quick, clean, respectful is a must.".
I'm sure about the 2nd and the 3rd requirement but not the 1st!!! :bowdown::lol:

I'll be there from just after 8pm @Zakspeed_TV so fire me an invite. ;)

As a suggestion for if we use a different car next week, a one make race in the BMW Z4, or Corvette GT3, or the GT4 Porsche Cayman or Maserati..But there are so many great cars to choose from, so....... :P

Or the Ferrari 599XX EVO............. lol!

I got DC'ed fellas, i knew i was lagging beforehand....Hot as hell here in EspaƱa today, still 33 degrees at 11pm lol.... Sorry @Moloko i took you out when i lost it on the astroturf at the second chicane. I need to practice more too lol!

Thanks all, and i'll be back next week!

Heh great race except I took penalty in the chicane on lap one and even though I knew it could be sorted out in 2nd last corner I messed it totally up :D next penalty on same place 2nd lap too but didn't loose so much time then... Also I think I had TC on in the qualify for I noticed it something like 5 laps in to the race... don't know if it made much difference but this car sure doesn't deed it :D

Thanks guys, I don't have all the DLC but looking forward for some more races :cheers: this car at nurbs would probably work too :dopey: pretty damn easy to drive (loosing time is easy too :D )

But yeah, see you guys next time :cheers:

EDIT: The top guy was so damn fast (what was hes name, something-ny5) but at least I got pretty close in the practice :D

I got DC'ed fellas, i knew i was lagging beforehand....Hot as hell here in EspaƱa today, still 33 degrees at 11pm lol.... Sorry @Moloko i took you out when i lost it on the astroturf at the second chicane. I need to practice more too lol!

Thanks all, and i'll be back next week!

No worries @HammyMansell managed to have a good race regardless! Cheers for the race guys and hope to see you all next week!

Back