Zonda R or FXX?

• Thread starter gt40driver
  • 71 comments
Just bought the FXX after reading this thread and decided to take it for a drive around the Nordschleife on stock settings, except for the oil change and let me say, WOW.

I had a grin from ear to ear wrestling this thing around the ring, I found it very predictable but also very easy to lose it if you push a little to much. Halfway around the first lap it felt like my arms were going to drop off as i struggled to keep the beast under control but it was so much fun to drive with the wheel, and it hit 375km/h down the straight which was just pure bliss.

Anyways, gotta go do a few more laps.

If you need fast 650PP car I find the GT3 cars with turbo upgrade are pretty fast and only cost 400,000.

I think the FXX is the best non-race car in the game, although it is a race car in reality. Just a half step below LMP cars.

pretty stupid that the FXX comes with S:H tires AS STOCK. I mean, WTH, it's a full-on racing car, why give it street tires instead of racing slicks? I don't get it. And look at the petty downforce figures. They suck for a car that's dedicated to getting the fastest lap times around race tracks. That's why I prefer the Zonda R. Shame, I was really hoping that the FXX was going to be an amazing car, and that these two were evenly matched, but the FXX is just a disappointment in GT6.

I used a fully maxed out, 1,000 hp BMW M4 M-Performance Edition with 631 PP, and in the races in which the PP limit was 750 or less, I used a Chevrolet Chaparral 2X Vision Gran Turismo with restrictors in place to dial down the power and allow entry.

I prefer the Zonda R over the FXX mainly because the Zonda R sound better.:drool:

Why is driving skill still being discussed here?
Thanks for the tips but I'm not new to racing. I don't need tips as if I've never driven a car before. I'm not blindly mashing the throttle, but I need to make up 15-20 seconds in 4 laps, not an easy feat when my competition is all in supercars.
I was just struggling to keep it on the track, spinning out under braking and acceleration.
Yeah that's nice you all aren't helping anyone you're just repeating a phrase you've heard but don't understand so you can come across as an expert.
No please tell me more about how to drive a car. I mean I only have gold in all races before IA but I really should learn

"Light on the gas is key with this car, same goes for the brake..."
smiley-laughing021.gif

Back