Gt5 bathurst leaked?

• Thread starter dodge2217
  • 1,021 comments
jjh101
I'm at the track every day at the Motorsport training centre so I'll keep my eye out for anymore news, If I see them doing anything else interesting I'll get some photos

Respect.Respect.Respect.

If you get more familiar with them, perhaps you could ask cheekily for an interview on camera. Just a thought, wouldn't want any of them to get fired though.

Or more than happy to accept relay of any conversation you may have off the record, god knows you've proved your credibility.

You assume PS4. ;)

My thought: PS3 for sure.

Like I said in some other threads, I vote GT6 for PS3 too. It'll definitely give some good cash for PD and Sony... and clean any dirty spots left by GT5, and then it'll be "mission accomplished" on PS3 for PD... plus, that'll give us something to chill out and shut up for years when they work on GT7 for PS4 in peace. (lol, that's a lie because we're always bug them about GT...:D )

And thanks for recording the video... GTP rules!

I just couldn't listen well... if anyone could write down what they said, but well... I'm on the hype because of your comments :) keep it up!

heingericke
Respect.Respect.Respect.

If you get more familiar with them, perhaps you could ask cheekily for an interview on camera. Just a thought, wouldn't want any of them to get fired though.

Or more than happy to accept relay of any conversation you may have off the record, god knows you've proved your credibility.

I'll see what I can do, I don't want to get them in trouble but I also want to know more. Let me know any questions you want asked and I'll see if I can get answers (remembering they probably only know what they need to and not everything about the game))

Finally got to listen to it, definitely says Gran Turismo 6. Very cool indeed. Nice job jjh101.👍

I'll see what I can do, I don't want to get them in trouble but I also want to know more. Let me know any questions you want asked and I'll see if I can get answers (remembering they probably only know what they need to and not everything about the game))

I'm not sure if it's possible, but I hope we'll get answers from him.

If it's okay with you jjh101, are you able to ask the PD guy about the GT4 classic tracks coming back to GT5 or GT6? I'm not sure if the PD guy will give any info about it, but I'll have my fingers crossed. Luckly he dosen't know about the track logos that were discovered. :)

Again. Thank you very much for finding out about Bathurst, you rule. :D:tup:

Transcript
jjh101: Ok guys, there's one of the photographers up here on the track, I'm gonna jump out and see what he has to say...
***Walking noises until 0.50***
jjh101: G'day
Photographer: hey
jjh101: Seen you guys here for a few days, wondering if you guys are here for a game or something
Photographer: Yes, yes, yes...A video game... A... Gran Turismo
jjh101: Oh, Gran Turismo?
Photographer: Yea, yea, um...
jjh101: Is it an update or... Will it be for GT6 or...?
Photographer: Yea, yea, yea, yea, yea um... Gran Turismo 6 [will have] Bathurst
jjh101: Oh really?
Photographer: Yea, yea, yea

It then continues talking about the camera the guy is using etc, but is pretty hard to understand.
I just wanna say thankyou to jjh101 for proving the romours correct! So keen for GT6 now :lol:

🤬

Last edited:
Transcript
jjh101: Ok guys, there's one of the photographers up here on the track, I'm gonna jump out and see what he has to say...
jjh101: Seen you guys here for a few days, wondering if you guys are here for a game or something

It then continues talking about the camera the guy is using etc, but is pretty hard to understand.
I just wanna say thankyou to jjh101 for proving the romours correct! So keen for GT6 now :lol:

Thanks a lot for the transcript man! 👍

Transcript

I agree with diegorborges. Many thanks MrDinosaw94 for you catching and writting the words they said. 👍 Can't wait for GT6 now. :D

MrDinosaw94
Transcript

0.0 dude I cannot wait now!
Thanks so much!!

Transcript

Thanks a ton bro 👍

They really need to make a hall of fame for the people bringing us the info before the developer releases it.

Also seeing what this thread started as and has come to if what is true is true, egg is all over a lot of faces.

Transcript

My thoughts:

happy-thumbs-up.png

Respect.Respect.Respect.

He has done enough... now let them work... the sooner they finish the better :D

A couple of workers.
424898_10150605236621545_646886544_9316871_1524630767_n.jpg

The truck apparently
AnmsMA3CQAAhdqF.jpg

Sent to me today from sister-in-law

So GT6 will have bathurst good stuff but I hope it is a mid or late year DLC :)

This gives us a very interesting idea as to how they scan tracks. To my memory, we've never gotten a recent look as to how they put tracks in until now. Very interesting stuff.

RACECAR
This gives us a very interesting idea as to how they scan tracks. To my memory, we've never gotten a recent look as to how they put tracks in until now. Very interesting stuff.

Pity they haven't did a video like iracing put out.

jjh101
Ok here is the link.. The guy was very nice, and could speak some english which was good :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VO3Qin5oKT8&feature=youtube_gdata_player

You sir, ARE KING!!!! :bowdown::bowdown:

And excellent work on getting the info! :D:tup:

:gtpflag:

R1600Turbo
Note to PD: You cannot hide, we will find you!!!

:lol:

:lol:👍

Milldrum

Then that's no average kangaroo.... It's Speed Racer Roo!! :lol:

Pity they haven't did a video like iracing put out.

Yeah. While I haven't been as vocal on the secrecy as everyone else, I have always wondered why are they so secretive. Seems like other then some NDA agreements, most developers are pretty out in the open as to show how they get cars or tracks in the game. The last time I recall any video of PD get tracks and cars was around the development of GT4.

Outstanding detective work !
Thanks a lot jjh101 !!!
If you have the occasion, I think the most pressing question you should ask is if GT6 will be on PS3 or not.

And Froudeybrand, ask your sister-in-law to take some more pics :D
Great great work guys 👍 👍

Let's just be optimistic and hope that the track will be in the upcoming DLC.

realistically speaking, most likely not if what they say about taking 4-6 months in development time for a single track...in that case, it will be for GT6

I just hope that poor worker doesn't get fired or demoted for leaking confidential information..

Back