All coming cars II

• Thread starter Marxander
  • 16 comments
Germany
Germany
Hi, a while ago i made a post where i listed every car possibly coming to the game in the future for GT Sport:
So i thouht i do that again for GT7. :)

Pebble Beach Award Winners:

Cunningham C-4R Competition Roadster CN.5217 '52
Ferrari 330 P4 Drogo Spyder '66
AAR Eagle Indy Car '66
Alfa Romeo 8C 2300 Zagato '31
Ferrari 512 S Berlinetta '69
Autobianchi A112 Runabout '69
Alfa Romeo 6C 1750 Gran Sport Figoni Coupe '33

Also, there is the Data-Mine Leak:

Gran Turismo 7 Leak.png

Do you know more? let me know :)

Last edited:
Isn’t there already a data mined cars list for GT7, so we already know which cars are in/coming to the game?

I’m confused. So this is just a wish list, or you have actual inside info? My guess is wish list.
Neither, it’s public information.

The premise of the GT Award is that those cars are meant to be added to a Gran Turismo game at some point in the future.

The datamined list comes from the game’s files.

None of those things is a guarantee that the cars will appear though, it’s merely evidence pointing in that direction.

Last edited:

The premise of the GT Award is that those cars are meant to be added to a Gran Turismo game at some point in the future.

None of those things is a guarantee that the cars will appear though, it’s merely evidence pointing in that direction.
I would say datamine list is the most accurate in terms of the cars we get.

Of course not all cars on the list will be added to gt7 or even added at all because of lincencing issues and with licencing issues i think mainly about lotus.

That still doesn’t explain the purpose of this thread though, no new information has been added here.

Last edited:
It's Japanese, but there is a site that summarizes the same things.

That autobianchi looks real crazy cool and wacky design, and I see 599 in the datamine list so I need that now!! Wish ti was the 599 GTO though. Prontooo!!!

KAZ being the car connnisuer that he is......

mwDUYdo.jpeg

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back