• Thread starter steviestu
  • 87 comments
steviestu
SpecialStageRoute5_5.jpg

SpecialStageRoute5.jpg

SpecialStageRoute5_3.jpg

GrandValleySpeedway_2.jpg

SpecialStageRoute5_4.jpg

Pure excellence, after driving it in the S license, I know at some point now I must buy it. Is that custom colour or factory?

It's looks are all about it has going for it in GT5.

from what i have been reading on here its awesome ... according to the people that own it

im going to try to buy one tomorrow ... i wonder how it will do against the ferrari 458? which is the last supercar i bought

from what i have been reading on here its awesome ... according to the people that own it
I own one and wish I would have spend the $375,000 on something else. It was worth it for the matte black paint I received.

I would get one... only because I respect the car as an engineering achievement. The styling isn't for me and for that kind of money (in real life and in GT5), I would much rather get a 458 Italia.

i have put titanium exhaust on it and manifold and cat also ecu and engine stage 1 the things sounds crazy

sitting just revving it backfires

GT5 needs to add an option to use a circular polarizer filter function while taking the photos so that the glare from the windshield is removed.

I'm sorry, just have to say this, I HATE people using the tilt-shift filter not for what it was intended. Its for when you want to make something look like a miniature.

This is an example of what you use it for.

Just finished the S-9 challenge and now contemplating buying this car just to race around De la Sarthe and the ring. I don't NEED this car but man it's nice. And it drives freakin' awesome too. Should I do it?

I'm sorry, just have to say this, I HATE people using the tilt-shift filter not for what it was intended. Its for when you want to make something look like a miniature.

This is an example of what you use it for.

You clearly have no clue of the many applications of tilt-shift lenses have.

I find the back of the car a lot nicer than the front...I do like that one license test you do with the car around Le Mans...

large.jpg

large.jpg
large.jpg

I hated how the LF-A drove when I first got it, but after having the suspension and diff tuned, it felt freakin amazing! Out of all the cars I've driven so far, it is by far my favorite. The way the tach phases from green to red is also a nice touch. Coupled with the orgasmic sound of the exhaust revving to 10k rpm.. I find it hard not to like this car lol.
57940_b70a149a32_m.jpg

Back