PRAIANO'S TUNES : SETTINGS FOR GT7

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 11,950 comments
The WTC900 version is the shorter GP version and doesn't have the Nordschleife "North Loop" course with the long straight at the end. I agree that on the full version you want to have that speed to catch cars on the straight. I wasn't sure about the GP version though.

I believe anyone racing the Green Hell in real life has balls of steel. I don't think I could do it. To me, it's like those people who do wingsuit base jumping. In theory, it looks thrilling and the ultimate rush, but I'm not into decreasing my odds of living.
You're 100% about the WTC900 course!

To be clear, I'm many many years past remotely trying to race that track. If I ever do check it off the bucket list, I'll be one of those people who pay their hard earned money to drive around it in a minivan.

Hi again! I managed to finish second with the audi, great car, just a shame I didn't have the ford boss, but again thank you very much!!

Ferrari FXX-K '14 - 800HP - Racing Medium tires - All Track - 1.41
I did my best with the parameters left for us to play with. This monster like to take off over depressions at high speed. Just release throttle quickly just before passing over it and the front will stick the ground .

View attachment 1306980View attachment 1306981View attachment 1306982View attachment 1306983

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.
Hey Maestro, how important is the increase body rigidity for this one? There's not a lot of permanent customization options for the FXX-K so I don't want to have 2 versions of the car if needed since it's so expensive but I got another ferrari invite so if it's necessary I may double dip so I can keep one car completely stock. Hm...

Hey Maestro, how important is the increase body rigidity for this one? There's not a lot of permanent customization options for the FXX-K so I don't want to have 2 versions of the car if needed since it's so expensive but I got another ferrari invite so if it's necessary I may double dip so I can keep one car completely stock. Hm...
Yesterday i've spent around 4 hours on the Mercedes 300SL '52. A
24.000.000 Cr$ new body. First on Sport soft tires at 550PP. No aerodynamics , no ground effect diffuser...
When i've found the best balance for the car , i wasn't 100% satisfied with it , the car was losing the rear end easy , passing over the grip on agressive corners entry.
Then i decided to instal "increase body rigidity". I've found a clear improvement.
I mostly use ncrease body rigidity on 100% FR ,MR and RR cars , Never on FF cars.
To resume , i never use it on lazy front cars.

Nissan R34 GT-R V Nurb '02 - 800PP - Racing Soft Tires - All Track - SWAP -1.34

SWAP ENGINE : VRH35Z-R92CP (Nissan R92CP)

Wide car
Rims size up to you
Width wide
Offset wide

Front B
Side St
Rear B
Wing Custom

My faster road car 800PP on Nordschleife. For sardenia use FM1 one stop.

View attachment 1259829View attachment 1259830View attachment 1259831View attachment 1259832

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.

Dude, just THANK YOU. For everything. You made this game more fun. Anyway, i finally made an account so i could say that,lol, and also i'm getting more cars and finally got the r92cp. It's got an amazing engine, then i saw that huge list you've compiled and bam, i had hardly driven this car but it had this swap so i had to. Used all your settings le mans 800 first time and this thing is REALLY good. Has great fuel economy and tons of torque. You keep it up my friend, thanks again!

Merdedes Benz 300SL (W194) '52 - Maxed 566PP
I used your tune and tweaked it to suit my driving and claimed a victory at LeMans in the 30 minute WTC700, THANK YOU
18ec6c8a13579-27720657D01D4B63844.315B375F96579043_message_438459307899370_1712731671481.jpg

Last edited:
A strange bug during my Daily C race today. On Fuji. After the pit stop lap 6 , i feel a lost of grip during 4 laps , around - 2 seconds by lap. Very strange .
I touch the right wall entering the box but no damages or penalty... :confused:

Merdedes Benz 300SL (W194) '52 - Maxed 566PP - Racing Hard Tires - Nordschleife - 1.44
No offline race available in the game. I think the best is to race it as Monotype in lobby with friends. It's a very fun fast car , gearbox for Nordschleife but excelent on Brands Hatch or Tsukuba with another gearbox. Max power is at 5500rpm , this is why the long last gear.
Also ok to race on Sport soft but need more control. A very fun rear oversteer easy to induce , perfect for countersteer manoevre aficionados.
It's a very expensive car but it's worth it in my opinion.
View attachment 1344797
View attachment 1344798
View attachment 1344799
View attachment 1344800

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.
Thank you! This was my 497 out of 497 collected cars. After I bought it the other day, I used suspension and LSD settings the same as you had on the 54 car even though you couldn't adjust downforce on this one and it has less power. But I raced it for 2 laps at Le Mans against Sophie and came in 2nd. Looking forward to giving this tune a try.

The gearbox bug got the Giulia GTAm and the f12 berlinetta...I've been trying and trying to get the fix for it working but these two seem immune unless I'm doing something wrong or it's just not gonna work...anyone else have any luck with them?

The gearbox bug got the Giulia GTAm and the f12 berlinetta...I've been trying and trying to get the fix for it working but these two seem immune unless I'm doing something wrong or it's just not gonna work...anyone else have any luck with them?
The best you can get in 1st gear is 95kmh. No problem , a 7 gears is enough.
1712769015780.png

Subaru WRX STI S '14 - 700 PP - Racing Hard tires - All Track - 1.34

Wide car
Rims up to you
Offset Wide
Rims wide

-Custom parts
-Front A
-Side A
-Rear A
-Wing Custom

The maxed setting match with 700PP rules using Hard compound.Superior grip , the car can fight any top on Nordschleife. Fantastic handling overall. Top car on SPA or Tsukuba..... anywhere. Just the gearbox for every track.
Possible the same setting at 600PP but have a medium top speed.

View attachment 1265827View attachment 1265828View attachment 1265829View attachment 1265830

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
This one might could use an update, Mr P 😁

I don't remember ever doing the 30-minute le mans with the gr.4 Viper so i got one and did it...on hard difficulty that was a nice race tighter than with the grinding cars...i like :-)

Any chance on getting some of the swapped Mitsubishi Evos set up from yourself?
Poly dumped 5 of them on us in the last update and I always like to apply a Praiano tune to my engine swapped cars wherever possible as these are the cars I predominantly use for the weekly tasks & 600-800pp cash grinds.
Keep up the good work!

Any chance on getting some of the swapped Mitsubishi Evos set up from yourself?
Poly dumped 5 of them on us in the last update and I always like to apply a Praiano tune to my engine swapped cars wherever possible as these are the cars I predominantly use for the weekly tasks & 600-800pp cash grinds.
Keep up the good work!
He has one for the IX.

praiano63
Hi, I saw that you put a set-up for the 155 Ti DTM and I was wondering if that would be suitable for lapping at the Nordschleife for a 1 hour race.

I also ask you, isn't the setup I find for the T1 sumbabus a little too unstable so high? I also have to do a race with the T1 with swap engine and it's not easy to manage.

thank you so much... you are doing an immense job!!!!

I also ask you, isn't the setup I find for the T1 sumbabus a little too unstable so high?
That is a very old setup and was used during a game version where car height actually was beneficial to stability overall.
Anything older than 1.40 should be taken with a grain of salt - it might still work, but just as well might have different PP or was created with a different set of tyre physics.

That is a very old setup and was used during a game version where car height actually was beneficial to stability overall.
Anything older than 1.40 should be taken with a grain of salt - it might still work, but just as well might have different PP or was created with a different set of tyre physics.
Didn't the 1.44 update break a lot of the transmission settings too? So really anything before 1.44 is a gamble now?

Didn't the 1.44 update break a lot of the transmission settings too? So really anything before 1.44 is a gamble now?
Depends on the transmission setup.
If you needed it to be longest gear 1 then in the current version it propably will be different.
I dont know how many setups are affected, though none of them I have run on this version (which is not a large amount) have had this problem yet.

He has one for the IX.
Yes , normally a single setting match most of the EVO . At least III , IV , V , VI. I still have to test the actual IX on others older EVO.
praiano63
Hi, I saw that you put a set-up for the 155 Ti DTM and I was wondering if that would be suitable for lapping at the Nordschleife for a 1 hour race.

I also ask you, isn't the setup I find for the T1 sumbabus a little too unstable so high? I also have to do a race with the T1 with swap engine and it's not easy to manage.

thank you so much... you are doing an immense job!!!!
For the Alfa , yes . It was tested on Nordschleife like all my " ALL Track" settings. Perhaps the gerbox need a special set.
Just remember "Don't overdrive it like you lead a normal 4WD. This car is very sharp , performant , still easy if you stay agressive but don't pass the limit or you'll be punished."

For the Samba bus SWAP , it always been all over the place , unstable is not the right word. It's totally undrivable , but fun around Alsace for example. I didn't check it recently.

Last edited:
I had to play around with the settings to get it where I liked. The key for me was Controller Steering Sensitivity set to 2. Force Feedback Max Torque set to 8. Force Feedback Sensitivity set to 3. It gives you far more steering precision than possible with the joystick. But I feel you need to be in Cockpit View while learning it so you have the visual feedback to your inputs. Otherwise, you may rotate too far and then the steering resets to zero without your knowledge. The cockpit view is a non-issue since I play almost exclusively in VR.

This guy has a very well-written explanation of why it is superior to using the joysticks.
A quick second on this, as @onedjyoulike is spot on. I thought it was a gimmick, yet again, given how totally unusable I found such steering to be on PS4 and earlier consoles. As you described, my problem was the same. Without something to rest against, most especially since it lacks ANY natural friction/resistance, anything approaching fine control was impossible. It's fine for Wii and Kart racers, which by design are over-the-top, but not in anything like a sim.

One day I came across a thread where someone was talking about how dramatically motion sense steering improved GT7 for him on PS5. I didn't have a wheel yet so I gave it a try. I was stunned. There is a very small learning curve, but there is no comparing DualSense motion steering to any prior implementations. Once I'd run a few races with it, I could not go back to the joystick, and it was with that motion steering that I finally passed the hardest license tests I had failed with the stick (pre wheel). I did best on sensitivity 2-3 when starting out, eventually using 5-6 most of the time.

Hey Mr @praiano63 ! I hope you're having a good day of races :-)

I was wondering if you've ever tuned the gr.4 veyron...I saw it's the meta for daily race b this week...I was wanting to grind lemans with it but it's a little shy of having the get up and go...i found a tune by exeter which i like but it's needs a wee bit more still...So if you ever feel like working your magic on it that would surely be a good day LOL ...

Dodge Viper GTS '02 - 700 PP - Racing Hard - All Track/GRIP - 1.41
This a Grip option with rear diffuser , still fast but much more grip than the Le Mans setting.
Shift at 6000RPM

Wide body
Rims 18" / Rim width Wide / Offset Wide
Front part B
Side A
Rear diffuser A
Rear Wing : Custom
Hey uhh, how would this setup look if it was an 800PP config? I tend to be a sucker for vipers and I'd love having a max PP setup of it

Yes , normally a single setting match most of the EVO . At least III , IV , V , VI. I still have to test the actual IX on others older EVO.

Ahh OK, well I've used your swapped IX settings so I'll give those a try on the other swappee Evo's I currently have... similar thoughts to you though, in that I wonder if the IX will be different compared to the older Evo's... might get away with it on the VI.

Last edited:
Nissan R34 GT-R V Nurb '02 - 800PP - Racing Soft Tires - All Track - SWAP -1.34

SWAP ENGINE : VRH35Z-R92CP (Nissan R92CP)

Wide car
Rims size up to you
Width wide
Offset wide

Front B
Side St
Rear B
Wing Custom

My faster road car 800PP on Nordschleife. For sardenia use FM1 one stop.

View attachment 1259829View attachment 1259830View attachment 1259831View attachment 1259832

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.

I’ve been using a lot of your tunes and love them all! I think this tune might be broken since i can’t turn front downforce higher than 100 and only the medium rpm turbo is available to purchase.

Edit: I can’t find any updates on the car in patch notes after you posted the tune. either I’m missing something essential or my game is just broken.

Edit2: turns out I did a brainfart on the turbo charger… disregard that 😂
Edit3: today is not my day apparently. Turns out rear bumper matters for front downforce tuning. I still had type A installed from setting up the pp700 tune and I couldn’t wrap my head around it. I figured it out and the tune seems to be ready!

Last edited:
Back