PRAIANO'S TUNES : SETTINGS FOR GT7

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 11,918 comments
Is maxing the rear body height absolutely necessary? It makes most cars look completely ridiculous
For cars with lazzy front end , yes. If you low the rear you'll have mainly to low rear downforce . This process cost a lot of PP = less power. Rake have a good result without penalizing the PP , this is how it work in this game. I agree it's stupid. Up to you if you want to lose some power but with the look of the car you want for replay or else..

Subaru WRX Gr.B Rally Car - 700 PP - Racing Hard tires - All Track - 1.34

Finally i did a test on those kind of Rally cars. It's not easy to drive very fast but the performance is excelent , lor better than stock. Don't overdrive it and avoid grass.

r1.jpeg
r2.jpeg
r3.jpeg
r4.jpeg

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.

Last edited:
He's already done it

Hey Dale, you are right, but I didn't see it under Group 2 cars list, only on the big list from A-Z, but thanks anyway.

Still loving the F40 with Enzo engine. Any chance of a standard F40 tune with stock engine, Praiano?
I already have 2 800PP swap 1.34. It's 1.250.000 to buy again an original engine. :scared: Too much $ for me.
The SWAP 800PP for sure can be detuned to 700PP. The chassis balance stay the same , the little difference of weight don't even change the weight distribution.

I already have 2 800PP swap 1.34. It's 1.250.000 to buy again an original engine. :scared: Too much $ for me.
The SWAP 800PP for sure can be detuned to 700PP. The chassis balance stay the same , the little difference of weight don't even change the weight distribution.
Ok cool!! Will try it and report back! Thanks mate

Hi Maestro, I obtained the engine of the Suzuki V6 Escudo Pikes Peak Special spec.98 (H25A-Escudo) from a ticket. Which of the two Mitsubishis do you recommend modifying? Will you be tuning it with that engine in the future?

Hi Maestro, I obtained the engine of the Suzuki V6 Escudo Pikes Peak Special spec.98 (H25A-Escudo) from a ticket. Which of the two Mitsubishis do you recommend modifying? Will you be tuning it with that engine in the future?
That's his tune for the GTO swap. He hasn't done the final evo swap, in my experience the GTO is a better option. The GTO has less turbo lag.

Both have only 5 gears , hard to stage the gearbox , all the power is only in the very high RPM.
The GTO is excelent , i already a setting for it. Not yet for the EVO , so i don't really know the result.

Subaru WRX Gr.B Rally Car - 700 PP - Racing Hard tires - All Track - 1.34

Finally i did a test on those kind of Rally cars. It's not easy to drive very fast but the performance is excelent , lor better than stock. Don't overdrive it and avoid grass.

View attachment 1268969View attachment 1268970View attachment 1268971View attachment 1268972

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
very good, thanks at last one of my favorite cars, very good power and excellent handling,

Nissan Fairlady Z (Z34) '08 - 700PP - Racing Hard Tires - SWAP - All Track - 1.34

SWAP ENGINE: VK45DE-GT-R (Nissan GT-R Nismo GT500 '08)

Wide car
Rims size up to you
Width wide - Offset Wide
Front A - Side A - Rear A - Wing custom

After updates , the car suffer huge understeer tendency . I needed to cut some rear downforce and some rear ballast to control wheel spin.
Le Mans with FM1 = 3:55 minutes.
Very fast anywhere .

View attachment 1265787View attachment 1265788View attachment 1265789
View attachment 1265894

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.
This transfers over well to the ‘07 model with the swap. It could use your gearbox magic. Thanks.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Mitsubishi Lancer Evo III GSR '95 - 700 PP - Racing Hard tires - All Track - 1.35

Wide car
Rims up to you
Offset Wide
Rims wide

-Custom parts
-Front A
-Side A
-Rear B
-Wing Custom
Top 3 road car 700PP on SPA. The top speed is just medium , grip and retake out slow turn is amazing.

m1.jpeg
m2.jpeg
m3.jpeg
m4.jpeg

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.

Last edited:
Mitsubishi Lancer Evo III GSR '95 - 550 PP - Sport Hard tires - All Track - 1.34

Wide car
Rims up to you
Offset Wide
Rims wide

-Custom parts
-Front A
-Side A
-Rear Standard
-Wing Custom

Top 550PP car , same path as Subaru Impreza Coupe WRX Type R '99 - 550PP - Sport medium Tires - All Track - 1.34 , perfect for online racing.

View attachment 1269224View attachment 1269225View attachment 1269226View attachment 1269227

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
Excellent at Tsukuba. Thanks.

Mitsubishi Lancer Evo III GSR '95 - 700 PP - Racing Hard tires - All Track - 1.34

Wide car
Rims up to you
Offset Wide
Rims wide

-Custom parts
-Front A
-Side A
-Rear B
-Wing Custom
Top 3 road car 700PP on SPA. The top speed is just medium , grip and retake out slow turn is amazing.

View attachment 1269230View attachment 1269231View attachment 1269232View attachment 1269233

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
I used this tune for the ’04 WRX. The WRX handles significantly better than the EVO with this tune. The EVO is faster, but I’m sure you can tune the gearbox to fix this. The EVO is easier on tires and fuel, too.

Thanks for these.

Last edited:
I used this tune for the ’04 WRX. The WRX handles significantly better than the EVO with this tune. The EVO is faster, but I’m sure you can tune the gearbox to fix this. The EVO is easier on tires and fuel, too.

Thanks for these.
'04 WRX Subaru is also heavier than EVO III. It work better on 600PP Nordschleife coming soon. Also going to check the 700PP but no diffuser , if the power is enough , Let's see.

Subaru Impreza Sedan WRX STI '04 - 600PP - Sport medium Tires - All Track - 1.40

Wide car
Rims size up to you
Width wide

Front B - Side B - Rear A - Wing B

Not so performant at 700PP but 600PP is a must on Nordschleife or any turny track .

s1.jpeg
s2.jpeg
s3.jpeg
s4.jpeg

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.

Last edited:
Alpine A110 '17 - 600PP - Sport hard/Medium tires - Tokyo/Nordschleife - 1.32

Wide Car
Rims up to you - Rim Width Wide - Offset wide
Front A - Side A - Wing Custom

You can use Sport Hard for Tokyo.

View attachment 1255663View attachment 1255664View attachment 1255665View attachment 1255666

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
I used this for the new Swap. I set the top speed to 350 and worked back evenly through the gears. Works ok, but needs some fine tuning. Stable, but a bit understeery. Thanks.

'04 WRX Subaru is also heavier than EVO III. It work better on 600PP Nordschleife coming soon. Also going to check the 700PP but no diffuser , if the power is enough , Let's see.

Subaru Impreza Sedan WRX STI '04 - 600PP - Sport medium Tires - All Track - 1.34

Wide car
Rims size up to you
Width wide

Front B - Side B - Rear A - Wing B

Not so performant at 700PP but 600PP is a must on Nordschleife or any turny track .

View attachment 1269283View attachment 1269284View attachment 1269285View attachment 1269286

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.
Good point about the weight. Thanks for the tunes, truly excellent.

Still loving the F40 with Enzo engine. Any chance of a standard F40 tune with stock engine, Praiano?
If Praiano agrees, I publish an old tune from him (1.25).
I’m still using it. It’s epic.

no wide car
front st
side st
rear st
wing A

PP originally were 708, now 698 after updates

Attachments

• IMG_2691.jpeg
    IMG_2691.jpeg
    117.5 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_2690.jpeg
    IMG_2690.jpeg
    132.2 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_2689.jpeg
    IMG_2689.jpeg
    122.4 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:
Mitsubishi Lancer Evo III GSR '95 - 700 PP - Racing Hard tires - All Track - 1.34

Wide car
Rims up to you
Offset Wide
Rims wide

-Custom parts
-Front A
-Side A
-Rear B
-Wing Custom

View attachment 1269230View attachment 1269231View attachment 1269232View attachment 1269233

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
This game is so weird sometimes, cant get the PP match in 1.35, needed to adjust rear downforce to 224 (or smthn close that), but it still works!

This game is so weird sometimes, cant get the PP match in 1.35, needed to adjust rear downforce to 224 (or smthn close that), but it still works!
It's a 1.35 setting , 1.34 is wrong on the description. No PP change since 1.31.
You're doing something wrong check the settings / parts .....

It's a 1.35 setting , 1.34 is wrong on the description. No PP change since 1.31.
You're doing something wrong check the settings / parts .....
Checked everything for a million times, tried all different custom parts and rim sizes, it just doesnt want to match for me :D photos here if someone sees something that i dont:

IMG_2298.jpeg
IMG_2299.jpeg
IMG_2300.jpeg

Last edited:
Back