PRAIANO'S TUNES : SETTINGS FOR GT7

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 11,937 comments
Ferrari 458 Italia '09 - Sport or Racing Tires - All around - 1.26

Wide body

Rims 20" width Wide / Offset Wide.
Front A - Wing Custom

You don't need all the weight reduction like i did , with some weight on , the car is faster at least on Nordschleife or any fast turny track. That's why i add some ballast on it after some test.
Hi Laurent , can you update this at 1.34 ? Thanks a lot

Last edited:
Ferrari 458 Italia '09 - Racing Hard Tires - All Track - 1.34
Excelent for technical turny tracks , ok also for Le Mans but if you want a few more top speed , you can increase some ballast to add power. Up to you.
f1.jpg

Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 (C6) '09 - 800PP - Racing Soft tires - All Track - 1.34
Wide body.

Rims size 19" - Rim Width Wide - Offset Wide

Front B - Side St - Rear A - Wing A

Very fast on SPA or Sardegna. The car still stay sane and easy even with the maxed setting.

View attachment 1265211View attachment 1265212View attachment 1265213View attachment 1265214

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.

Okay, this one is driving me bonkers. I'm stuck at 800.02! I've gone over the settings a dozen times already, even going so far as to setup a second Corvette (happened to have 2 of this model) exactly the same way from scratch in case it was something specific I did to my main C6, but I cannot make the PP work out. HP, Torque, Weight, F/R distribution, all the acceleration, stability, and rotational G are all exactly the same. I have all of the same upgrades under engine tuning and bodywork. I have all of the same upgrades everywhere else in the screenshots. I have Front B, side standard, rear A, and wing A. I have 19" rims (well, 19" front 20" rear, which is the standard) wide width and wide offset. Nothing helps. Does the roll cage matter (still can't get it to match no matter which option I select or standard)? Does the specific brand/type of rim matter?
Can anyone else set this up and just make sure I'm not going crazy here?

Okay, this one is driving me bonkers. I'm stuck at 800.02! I've gone over the settings a dozen times already, even going so far as to setup a second Corvette (happened to have 2 of this model) exactly the same way from scratch in case it was something specific I did to my main C6, but I cannot make the PP work out. HP, Torque, Weight, F/R distribution, all the acceleration, stability, and rotational G are all exactly the same. I have all of the same upgrades under engine tuning and bodywork. I have all of the same upgrades everywhere else in the screenshots. I have Front B, side standard, rear A, and wing A. I have 19" rims (well, 19" front 20" rear, which is the standard) wide width and wide offset. Nothing helps. Does the roll cage matter (still can't get it to match no matter which option I select or standard)? Does the specific brand/type of rim matter?
The way I got this car to match Praiano’s setup was reducing front downforce by 1, which brings it to 799.93 with standard size wide wheels and roll cage applied. Hope this helps, stats are exactly as shown in pictures.

I don't know , roll cage is only cosmetic. It only change 0.02PP , Rim's size don't change anything for this model. It must match. You can also add 1 point ballast more.

Mr. Praiano thanks for the Miura 600PP setup, it's a real beast, and it's actually my best 600PP car: I made a lap at Nurburgring Nordschleife in 7:08, 4/5 seconds better than my old best cars in that range (959 and xj220). I'm searching for a faster car but it's hard to find out one. I'll try the Audi TT '03 👍

Mr. Praiano thanks for the Miura 600PP setup, it's a real beast, and it's actually my best 600PP car: I made a lap at Nurburgring Nordschleife in 7:08, 4/5 seconds better than my old best cars in that range (959 and xj220). I'm searching for a faster car but it's hard to find out one. I'll try the Audi TT '03 👍
Check the Nissan 240Z '71 and the M3 '07 .

GReddy Fugu Z - 600PP - Sport Medium Tires - Norschleife

Wing Custom

Top 3 600PP on Nordschleife laping 7:14 in my hands. Excelent top speed. Can show some weird behaviors sometime like some light under steer out fast corner , you need to drive it a few to be used to his reactions.

View attachment 1190471View attachment 1190472View attachment 1190473View attachment 1190474View attachment 1190475

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.
Tune works With the swap. You’re right, a weird car.

But big power at a low PP, (788 hp @ 677.29pp with RM). I used 200 ballast at 27 to get a 50:50 weight balance. Excellent gas mileage. At LeMans, gets 4 laps on FM6 and 185 mph, too. Will hit 212mph on FM1.

I set the final drive at 4.408, fifth gear speed at 350 and evenly spaced the rest.

Last edited:
Chevrolet Corvette Stingray (C3) '69 - 693PP - Racing Medium Tires - Le Mans- 1.34

I've tried to do the C3 that race Le Mans in 1968. The 560HP are ok and the 4 gears manual gearbox. You can race it at FM6 for 3 laps on the event 700PP.

Wide car
Rims up to you
Width wide
Offfset Wide
Front A
View attachment 1264393
View attachment 1264386View attachment 1264387View attachment 1264388View attachment 1264390

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.
Works with the swap. I added 200 ballast to get the balance to 50:50. I set the top gear speed at 360 and equally spaced the rest. You can use all 5 gears now.🙂 At LeMans, hits 186 mph on FM6 and 201 mph on FM1. Gets 2.3 laps on fuel.

Hey Praiano63, I am really digging that Toyota GR010 '21 800PP that you made as per my request. I have another request for you if you aren't that busy, I don't see the tune for Toyota GR Supra RZ '19 anywhere, would you be willing to take on that for your next tune, 700pp is fine. I would really appreciate it.

Last edited:
I have the swap engine on my Nissan 240Z '71 already but i'm waiting a new one on UCD when available.
I have an old ghost with this car at 7:05 . Using it as benchmark , i set a Audi R8 '07 to check if i could catch it. It work , i did a 7:04 . My new 600PP Nordschleife record. I had to take out a lot of front downforce to prioritize HP and speed. It's a bit lazy in turns but the top speed is excelent.
I'm going to finish it and publish soon.

Audi R8 4.2 '07 - 600 PP - Sport Medium Tires - Nordschleife - 1.34
Wide body
Rims 19" / Rim width Wide / Offset Wide
Front part A
Side ST
Rear Wing : Custom (low profile).

I've sacrified a lot of front grip using just a few front downforce , together with some extra ballast weight to gain PP and Power.
Playing some of my best ghost on Nordschleife 600PP , this option was really optimum.
The 30/70 torque distribution also help to gain some eagerness out corner , sliding the rear end gently.
Number 1 600PP car on this track for the moment.

a1.jpg
a2.jpg
a3.jpg
a4.jpg
a5.jpg

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.

Last edited:
I totally missed it in the list. Thank you.
Could I ask you to have a look at the swapped version of either the Alfa C4 GR3 Road Car or the Honda S660 '15 instead?
Whichever one is cheaper for you to get.
Hi Praiano,

Have you had a chance to look at either of those cars?

Have a nice day.

Wide body
Front part A
Side ST

I've sacrified a lot of front grip using just a few front downforce , together with some extra ballast weight to gain PP and Power.
Playing some of my best ghost on Nordschleife 600PP , this option was really optimum.
The 30/70 torque distribution also help to gain some eagerness out corner , sliding the rear end gently.

View attachment 1266834View attachment 1266835View attachment 1266836View attachment 1266837View attachment 1266838

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
Thank you very much. I wanna try both the R8 and the 240ZG, and even the M3. All cars I really like, the R8 and the M3 in particular even stock 😉💪

I have the swap engine on my Nissan 240Z '71 already but i'm waiting a new one on UCD when available.
I have an old ghost with this car at 7:05 . Using it as benchmark , i set a Audi R8 '07 to check if i could catch it. It work , i did a 7:04 . My new 600PP Nordschleife record. I had to take out a lot of front downforce to prioritize HP and speed. It's a bit lazy in turns but the top speed is excelent.
I'm going to finish it and publish soon.
praiano63 and Tony89 :

what kind of track version do you drive on green hell ?

Wide body
Front part A
Side ST

View attachment 1266834View attachment 1266835View attachment 1266836View attachment 1266837View attachment 1266838

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.

Thanks for doing this one, Praiano! I drove it the other day and was upet at how lame it felt. Nothing like the early version which ws really fun on Nordschleife. Can't wit to try this out in next few dys when I'm back behind the wheel!

Another car I'm a bit disappointed in is the Murcielago. That was fun as hell (I actually prefered exeterGT's tune to yours) 15 months ago, but it seems like a bit of a wet blanket of a drive now. What do you think? Do you like the car? HAs the game physics changes watered down its appeal?

Last edited:
Aston Martin Vulcan '16 - 800PP - Racing Soft Tires - All Track - 1.34

Sometime difficult to control on technical track like Nordschleife due to the peaky engine with 999HP , top car 800PP on SPA . Superior grip.
Too much gas consumption for Sardegna.
v1.jpg
v2.jpg
v3.jpg
v4.jpg

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.

Last edited:
Hi Praiano,

Have you had a chance to look at either of those cars?

Have a nice day.
There is nothing to do with the Group 3 road cars. This class of cars are impossible to match with PP system or power x weight .... I've try all of them all the way . The only way would be a Monotype race.
If at least it could reach 700PP .... but no.

Back