Ultimate Sleeper?

• Thread starter Swara
  • 212 comments
Your right. People can't tune nothing , it's stupid but truth , I'v beated a Veyron with my Samba Bus ..

KTalloutdrags
nice, ill tune mine tonight...heres post # 11 in this thread by me...

"Audi pikes peak quattro, the rx-7s and supras never see it coming."

so now we know the fx runs high 9.7 and the pikes runs mid 9.6.... whats the land rover range stormer thingy run?

10.1, if my memory serves me correctly.

when i get home from dinner im going to attempt to break the audi PPQ record set by karo. breaking it in now, as it stands, topping out before the line on an old indy tune im at 9.750.

KTalloutdrags
when i get home from dinner im going to attempt to break the audi PPQ record set by karo. breaking it in now, as it stands, topping out before the line on an old indy tune im at 9.750.

I'll correct you before yourslaggynan gets pissed ;)

Yourslaggynan holds the current record at 9.654, I think.

KTalloutdrags
nice, ill tune mine tonight...heres post # 11 in this thread by me...

"Audi pikes peak quattro, the rx-7s and supras never see it coming."

so now we know the fx runs high 9.7 and the pikes runs mid 9.6.... whats the land rover range stormer thingy run?

Igot 2 I'll throw a tune on it and see I know it started doing half track wheelies last time I messed with it do I put it away I'll try and see what it will do

swara96
I'll correct you before yourslaggynan gets pissed ;)

Yourslaggynan holds the current record at 9.654, I think.

It's fairly easy to get 9.6s on base tune timed launch but I had a hell of a time going from 9.69 to 9.68 lol

im on slaggys tail, 9.666 hahahahaha.... shes a devil ;)

9.664... 2 more tricks up my sleeve
9.663 hehe rims on this are a nono... a wing on the other hand.. i have more more testing to do with....

Last edited:
Hyuandai Clix Concept?
Toyota RSC Road Car?

Both around 550hp, EXTREMLY LIGHT

Honestly there is no "ultimate" anything when it comes down to the street cars(and by street cars I mean cars that you actually see, everybody in GT5 uses the same GT-R or Lamborghini in drag races, its ridiculous) as there is always someone who is faster than you and eventually they are going catch up.

I will personally say though that the Delorean is my favorite "Sleeper" whenever I can find a drag room which uses lower grade cars(I am pretty sure most of you know that everyone wants to do supercar drags instead of racing the cars that people actually go to drag races IRL with) because it tunes up to around 500 horsepower and will do 200mph if you tune it right, and nobody expects a delorean to do those speeds. I can't remember my times but I'll check and get back with them whenever I get the chance.

whats the max hp on the pikes peak supposed to be? mine has 751 im pretty close to the 9.65s but dont remember if i ever broke it in asfter i changed oil

greedygenius
whats the max hp on the pikes peak supposed to be? mine has 751 im pretty close to the 9.65s but dont remember if i ever broke it in asfter i changed oil

I have 724 unbroken :lol:

But I think 751 is the top HP 👍

I have 724 unbroken :lol:

But I think 751 is the top HP 👍

Yes you are correct 751 is the max hp for it...I thought i didnt break it in and did the 200 mile b spec track and went to do some stuff got back changed the oil and it is now 743 :lol:

P1080094.jpg

hate to ruin your day. I'm pretty sure it has a little left in it

Last edited:
Chevy Cobalt....wait... I forgot GT5 has room for 30 Mazda Miatas and a 20HP Subaru but just doesnt have the room for FF Chevys. :lol:

Last edited:
Chevy Cobalt....wait... I forgot GT5 has room for 30 Mazda Miatas and a 20HP Subaru but just doesnt have the room for and FF Chevys. :lol:

Agree, that would have been a nice car to have even though I beat one IRL with my Civic SI a while back.

A really good sleeper i actually just found yesterday is the lotus esprit sport, i was killing supras in it, i also dont have the greatest tune on it, so i mean the car definatly has some potential :) id like to see someone tune it properly and post their times, i dont have ssrx so i cant do it myself :(

A really good sleeper i actually just found yesterday is the lotus esprit sport, i was killing supras in it, i also dont have the greatest tune on it, so i mean the car definatly has some potential :) id like to see someone tune it properly and post their times, i dont have ssrx so i cant do it myself :(

I think there are some times posted for that car in the Leaderboards.

Its been found a while back. full throttle tune gets me 9.615 and timed launch gets me 9.568.

yea there is 9.570, i was just wondering if someone could beat that time i mean 9.570 on a lotus is a shocker, maybe someone could get it a quicker time?? i mean mine isnt that great people are beating mine by 2 to 3 car lengths in there lotus...would love to see what it could get if someone put a great deal of time and effort into it :)

Its been found a while back. full throttle tune gets me 9.615 and timed launch gets me 9.568.

i was in a couple drag lobbys last night racing it agaisnt supras, and skylines, went agaisnt a couple stage 2 r32s and beat them and everyone was shocked, untill my friend brought in his lotus and made it look like mine was stock :(

To better shock Supras use the Premium Jaguar XKR Coupe '10. well tuned it will beat 90% of online Supras

alright after some research in peoples tuning garages and the online leader board i have not found this car in neither, my tune for this car runs a 10.166 that is currently my best time in it, i myself was completely shocked, i also drive automatic and im sure someone will be able to beat my time with a better tune aswell, the car is the spyker c8 laviolette

alright after some research in peoples tuning garages and the online leader board i have not found this car in neither, my tune for this car runs a 10.166 that is currently my best time in it, i myself was completely shocked, i also drive automatic and im sure someone will be able to beat my time with a better tune aswell, the car is the spyker c8 laviolette

Yes both the Spyker and the ouillum spirra are good sleepers

UnKnOwN287

I had tuned that car sometime ago, but it had 20,000 miles :yuck:

I got a 10.12x, I think.

My fav would be the HPA Audi TT. I threw a tune on it to see how it would do and on the first run it was on my leader boards with a 0-60 in 2.326.

Back