What Phone Do You Have?

• Thread starter benzoboy
  • 2,513 comments
Just bought this off eBay.
SPVC550_2.jpg

Too many features to list.

George: How the hell do you have so much money

Evo 4 drifter: Hmm, never had that problem. Maybe you should return it to where you bought it.

Just bought this off eBay.
SPVC550_2.jpg

Too many features to list.

👍👍

I had the C500 (older version of that) and I was very pleased with it. My sister has the C550, and it's just like the C500 but better. The only thing I didn't like was the complications of doing simple tasks. I never got the hang of the phone book, and never even managed to send anything over bluetooth... Still, I love everything else :D

Razor v3 in black.

I got it for the best deal they ever had on it (and probably ever will).
normaly like $200, got it on sale at wirefly.com for $39.95, and with a $35 dollar activation and shipping (whitch is free), ends up about $75.

but I'm not done. T-Mobile had a 100 dollar rebate at the time, so they ended up GIVING ME MONEY. Or you can say it costed me -$25

But I am not done YET.
Free $80 Bluetooth headset, USB cord, and CD with driver and like a billion wallpapers, themes, and a few games.

I've had it for ten months now, and it hasn't given me any trouble.

i haven't got a phone yet but i hope to get one for christmas or my 13th birthday

my parents have both got a Nokia something i can't remember the model

And almost 1 year after I got mine, the P990i still isn't out. The reason is still firmware. Funny thing is I haven't had any issues with the firmware on mine, only the battery life is a lot less than it should be.

Just replaced my Nokia N70 with a Nokia 6233 on Vodaphone Contract, so far I think Vodaphone is better than 3.

6233.jpg
6233_back.jpg

It has a 2 Megapixel Camera, MP3 Player, Video Recorder etc. But it also has Sudoku on it which I think is pretty cool. Oh, and of course, it has Snake on it.

Overall it's a very easy phone to use, much easier than the N70, even if it isn't as good overall, I prefer it, it's got a more of a 'Classic Nokia' feel to it which I like.

I'll probably end up selling my Nokia N70, but I really don't know what price I'd get.

i've noticed you've been using msn with your phone:P

George: How the hell do you have so much money

Evo 4 drifter: Hmm, never had that problem. Maybe you should return it to where you bought it.

👍👍

I had the C500 (older version of that) and I was very pleased with it. My sister has the C550, and it's just like the C500 but better. The only thing I didn't like was the complications of doing simple tasks. I never got the hang of the phone book, and never even managed to send anything over bluetooth... Still, I love everything else :D

This is a picture taken by my new C550 of my old C500.

IMAGE_00010.jpg

IMAGE_00011.jpg

Sony Ericsson W550i.

What cover have you got on yours? Because my mum has one and she is using the white cover

EDIT: Has anyone seen the new RAZR? It's called the RAZR MAXX

Wikipedia
The RAZR maxx is a newly announced 3G HSDPA handset predated by the RAZR V3x. Initially known as the "MAXX V6," it is set for release in Europe by the end of 2006 with a speculated arrival on Cingular's HSDPA network in 2007. While gaining a significantly improved featureset, it will maintain the same thin profile of the original RAZR V3. Key to its design are a glass fascia with external touch-sensitive controls for MP3s.

http://www.mobiletracker.net/archives/images/motorola-razr-maxx-v6-f.php
http://www.mobiletracker.net/archives/images/motorola-razr-maxx-v6-fl.jpg
http://www.mobiletracker.net/archives/images/motorola-razr-maxx-v6-oa.jpg
http://www.mobiletracker.net/archives/images/motorola-razr-maxx-v6-b.jpg
http://www.mobiletracker.net/archives/images/motorola-razr-maxx-v6-s.jpg
http://www.mobiletracker.net/archives/images/motorola-razr-maxx-v6-sc.jpg

Looks well cool

This is a picture taken by my new C550 of my old C500.

IMAGE_00010.jpg

IMAGE_00011.jpg

:lol:👍!

Looking good! I'm glad they've gone back to the original design. I like the V3x, but I can't help thinking that it's lost the razryness.

I have a Samsumg D600 :)👍
Got it on contract, then the contract ended, so I got to keep the phone, which is nice :lol: .
Very nice phone, lovely video quality. Awesome. No faults with it at all, although as it was designed to fight the SE K750i/W800i it could do with an FM Tuner. Music is nice, not quite as good as the SE's (My Dad had one :P) .
I'd give it 9/10 .

βen;2447193
I have a Samsumg D600 :)👍
Got it on contract, then the contract ended, so I got to keep the phone, which is nice :lol: .
Very nice phone, lovely video quality. Awesome. No faults with it at all, although as it was designed to fight the SE K750i/W800i it could do with an FM Tuner. Music is nice, not quite as good as the SE's (My Dad had one :P) .
I'd give it 9/10 .

My friend has one of those in black, and loves it. She's had it just under a year now, and I'm surprised at how good the build quality is. She's pretty much texting on it constantly, and the buttons feel like new.

Lol Jon, my Mum and Dad pay half each month, and its never been over £25.

Ithiele, I installed free Msn from 3 on my N70, to find out it dosen't work, so I deleted that, so why it still says I'm on mobile I don't know.

My w800 joystick is starting to malfunction and it's not even six months old... That's probably because my girlfriend plays bejeweled on it all the time. I told her to use the keyboard from now on.

Ithiele, I installed free Msn from 3 on my N70, to find out it dosen't work, so I deleted that, so why it still says I'm on mobile I don't know.

Didn't work? That's interesting. I can't get it on my phone in the first place, so I don't know what it's like.

Didn't work? That's interesting. I can't get it on my phone in the first place, so I don't know what it's like.

Well I don't reccomend it, it signed me in once, then after that it kept failing.

Oh, and when I downloaded it (sometime in September), it said that it charges you after October 30th.

I don't understand why phones should be so incredible expensive and have so many unuseful features and finesses. I've had a couple of phones over the last four years, really simple telephones. Right now, I'm in the posession of a Nokia 6310i, a simple phone for sending SMS's and calling with. It looks decent and has no scratches thanks to the previous owner and his protecting cover.
I've had a couple of phones over the years, but why bother buying something expensive? They all break after a short while, battery becomes unusable, the keypad stops working, etc. So why bother? I don't need to pay for a one megapixel camera, when I've got a 5 megapixel camera. I've got no use for an MP3-player with possibilty of 50 songs when I've got a Creative Zen Touch 20G. See my point?
And, as I've said, right now I've got a 6310i that suits me very well.. Oh, and by the way, my father just got a Nokia N73, I think it breaks when I'm looking at it. It's got nice quality feeling, it's not that, but I wonder how it will manage a fall from 5 feet or so. I had a Nokia 3510, the keypad fell off, a LG where the keypad got stuck and a Siemens A52 where the rear cover kept falling off and the battery time sunk to nothing. The 6310i feels rock solid, by far the best mobile I've had 'till now.

Eirik

I have a Motorola V180. Nothing special, but it was free when I signed up. When I renew my contract next year, I'll probably upgrade to something a bit more upscale.

I don't understand why phones should be so incredible expensive and have so many unuseful features and finesses. I've had a couple of phones over the last four years, really simple telephones. Right now, I'm in the posession of a Nokia 6310i, a simple phone for sending SMS's and calling with. It looks decent and has no scratches thanks to the previous owner and his protecting cover.
I've had a couple of phones over the years, but why bother buying something expensive? They all break after a short while, battery becomes unusable, the keypad stops working, etc. So why bother? I don't need to pay for a one megapixel camera, when I've got a 5 megapixel camera. I've got no use for an MP3-player with possibilty of 50 songs when I've got a Creative Zen Touch 20G. See my point?
And, as I've said, right now I've got a 6310i that suits me very well.. Oh, and by the way, my father just got a Nokia N73, I think it breaks when I'm looking at it. It's got nice quality feeling, it's not that, but I wonder how it will manage a fall from 5 feet or so. I had a Nokia 3510, the keypad fell off, a LG where the keypad got stuck and a Siemens A52 where the rear cover kept falling off and the battery time sunk to nothing. The 6310i feels rock solid, by far the best mobile I've had 'till now.

Eirik
I think it depends. I wanted a digital camera and a new cell phone. I had an iPod shuffle but I sold it and I was missing it, so I wanted a new mp3 player too. I decided to buy the w800 because it's a great cell phone, it has a 2.0mp camera, which isn't high for today's standards but it's good enough for my needs, and it is also an mp3 player with 512mb of storage and you can spand it up to 4Gb.

If I were to buy a cell phone, an mp3 player and a digital camera I would spend more money than buying this cell phone. Also, I wouldn't take a digital camera everywhere like I do with the phone. So although the digital camera would have a better resolution I wouldn't use it as often as I use the w800 camera. Much less actually.

Eirik
So you'd rather carry around 3 items instead of 1? I think you'd also find your digital camera and creative Zen touch wouldn't fare up much better than the N73.

Also, battery faults are your own fault, IMO. You should leave a battery untill it is almost completely discharged before you start chargin it again. I've never had any problems with battery life on ANY electrical item with a rechargeable battery because I've always followed this rule.

I have the LG Chocolate only because I had a $50 rebate for being a 2 year customer, and they had a $50 mail-in rebate, so I got it for $100. It's pretty sweet, although the touch buttons can get a little quirky at times.

Right now Nextel I930

In chrono order(new to old)
Nextel I870
Nextel I860
Nextel I830
Nextel I730
Nextel I95cl
Nextel I90c
Nextel I1000
Nextel I370

Back