What Phone Do You Have?

• Thread starter benzoboy
  • 2,513 comments
My friend has one of those in black, and loves it. She's had it just under a year now, and I'm surprised at how good the build quality is. She's pretty much texting on it constantly, and the buttons feel like new.
Yeah Mine is in black too, and it still feels like new, it's really good build quality.

Resurrection!

Just got a Motorola V325 for Christmas! Woot woot.

motorola325.jpg

V325-lg.jpg

:D!

Sony Ericcson K750i :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Now, to get my number transfered from Virgin mobile to Orange and work out why it'll only let me send MMS and Video messages :odd:

I just changed my ringtone to Animal I Have Become by Three Days Grace.

This phone owns (probably just because I've never had a good phone before :lol:).

Sony Ericcson K750i :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Now, to get my number transfered from Virgin mobile to Orange and work out why it'll only let me send MMS and Video messages :odd:

Enjoying the difference between that and your T630, right? :P

Tbh, I wouldn't bother with transferring your number. It's such a hassle to do with most companies that it's not even worth the effort in the end.

Still, enjoy the 3,264 improvements SE have made! :D

I got my girlfriend this one for christmas:

nokia_6101.jpg

The black model is pretty popular around here but since I never saw someone with this white model I decided to get one for her.

Enjoying the difference between that and your T630, right? :P

Tbh, I wouldn't bother with transferring your number. It's such a hassle to do with most companies that it's not even worth the effort in the end.

Still, enjoy the 3,264 improvements SE have made! :D
I know it's abit of hassle, I had to sort it for my mum, but when you look at the problems of getting a new number such as remembering it and making sure everyone else has updated from your old number I figured it was easier.

And yes, enjoying it... Alot! Just managed to get MP3s on it :D

[EDIT] Sounds not great, but it's not too bad. I think I'll be getting a 1GB memory card soon...

I got my girlfriend this one for christmas:

*Snip*

The black model is pretty popular around here but since I never saw someone with this white model I decided to get one for her.

My Mum has that phone in white, it's not that good when it comes to videos and photo taking but is still a neat phone :)

I just got a Motorola V3c RAZR from work. Seems ok so far. It has a camera and video camera. I hear there's lots of problems with the software though. Something to look forward to I guess. :)

I recently got a V3i. Theres a forum somewhere with some cool software and themes for our phone, ill PM you if i remember what it is.

Ah! I remember now, it was Motomodders.net

I got a Motorola RAZR during Thanksgiving and I've been pretty happy with it. So far my biggest quibble is the damn slow software...

It works alright just making phone calls though...

Have some spine man, get it in pink!
LG-Chocolate-Phone-4.jpg

But seriously, very smart looking phone!

WOW! I didnt even know it came in pink,
I just don't think it would project the right message about me :P

My only beef is the touch sensitive controls on the front...but I'm actually getting used to them.

I've attempted to use that phone on a few occasions and I found that touch sensitive thing awful. I'd get it in Pink, I'm a man. (I already drive a purple car, a pink phone isn't going take me down any further....)

My phone is a k750i that I've had for a about a year now, it still works pretty perfectly considering it gets banged out a fair bit. The only thing I don't like is that you're limited to 200sms', and I was used to my old N-Gage which was unlimited. Also the joystick is starting to stick slightly on the down movement, but apart from that everything works fine 👍

My phone is a k750i that I've had for a about a year now, it still works pretty perfectly considering it gets banged out a fair bit. The only thing I don't like is that you're limited to 200sms', and I was used to my old N-Gage which was unlimited. Also the joystick is starting to stick slightly on the down movement, but apart from that everything works fine 👍
N-gage!

I mate had one and it was hilarious! He looks like such an idiot talking on it :lol:

Got my first mobile in over 4 years.

got the Samsung SGH-X820 very nice phone, im not into mp3 playing phones or camera phones so it was size that I wanted and this fitted the bill, plus it dose all the other stuff to boot.

samsung-x820.jpg

engadget
Always one for a decent "world's ____" tag line for their product releases, Samsung is naming their new SGH-X820 Ultra Slim Phone the "world's thinnest" at a mere 6.9mm (0.27-inches) thick, the same thickness as the iPod nano. Not content to be merely skinny, the candybar phone also features a 2 megapixel camera, MP3 playback, Bluetooth connectivity and TV out. There is a minor hump near the top of the phone off the back that might sully your results when using this thing to pick door locks, but otherwise it's hard to imagine how it can get much thinner than this and still have a claim to 3D space. The phone should be out in Europe and Russia this week, with China to follow in June, no word on price.

Nice 👍

I really like that Samsung series.

Cheers, I was looking at the Sammy D900, but I didn't like the sliding-ness of it, and I remembered this phone on engadget and just out of curiosity I asked if they had this one as it wasn't on display and luck would have it they did so I said oh yeah, I will have that.

I just bought me a Nokia 6151 from eBay. I'm not a fan of flip or slide phones, so it was hard to find a cheap (in comparison) candybar style phone with a half-decent camera and a microSD slot.

118235.jpg

Back