GT4 PhotoMode Competition: Week 20

• Thread starter Slick6
  • 259 comments
boganbusman
G'day fellas.
I'm new to this place and this is my first post. I've had my eye on this comp for a while now, and I though it was about time I entered.

If I later decide that the HM is better than my entry, I might switch em around (if that's OK).

First choice is usually your best. Don't change it. You chose one of my favorite classic race car. Good Luck!

franz
Sorry this is not valid ... I think it is a bit far to classify as a same type
I mean at least you need both of them are rally cars or touring cars.

if you guys want to use PD made race cars, like RX7 LM, RX8 LM, Skyline Concept LM, Ford GT LM, 350Z LM, Impreza LM, Alteeza LM, FTO LM .... you can classify them as a PD's LM group, try not to mix with other race cars unless they are really small or hard to see in the photo. I won't be too anal about it, just go to have fun ... but capturing the idea of excitement would be far more important than judging the M3 GTR did LeMans or not. Hope I didn't offend to anyone :D

There're some good entries so far, hope more to come :D

Just out of curiosity, Slick6 does this mean I can't use this picture for another week :odd:

G-T-4-Fan
FINAL ENTRY

Honorable:

I dont know if I'm gonna change Final....:confused: Should I?

Well, Im not a fan of having text splashed over an image like that. No offense, but if people feel they have to put words over the photo, then obviously the picture isn't doing the job.

I've updated my entry here Please comment on whether you guys think its good or not 👍

As my last entry was not valid (thanks for letting me know Franz) here is my new one

Final Entry

I like it.

Your shot is like a lapped driver looking at his rear view mirror and the 190 is flashing its high beams for him to move aside so he can pass.

Nice job!

fermbizz
As my last entry was not valid (thanks for letting me know Franz) here is my new one

Final Entry

I like it.

Your shot is like a lapped driver looking at his rear view mirror and the 190 is flashing its high beams for him to move aside so he can pass.

Nice job!

Thanks 👍 the lens flare came out really nice

Hmmm, isnt that one with the Pace Car invalid because it doesnt have all race cars.

The Pace Car is used at races, but isnt a race car itself.

why wouldnt it? its a part of racing, though, circling behind the safety/pace car is hardly the most exciting part of a race :|

Vicious, your pic looks really great!👍 I just wonder if you have gone too far with the border and stuff? But if doing that much is allowed, I might just have to do that much! It looks really nice though! Lots of action!:)

@fermbizz
You're a good bloke, I like that you only have good things to say about everyone's work. I let the F1's do a lap and as they were approaching the start/finish I took off on a good race line and they tucked in behind me (not for long though :) )

I like your choice of cars, that McLaren is a fav of mine 👍

@[empty epace], Div is back
How about you concentrate on your own work rather than put down someone else's? If my entry is invalid then I'm happy to be told that but I don't care for your negative opinions of my picture. Didn't your mother ever tell you:

--- "If you don't have anything nice to say...don't say anything at all..." ---

440 CHARGER
Vicious, your pic looks really great!👍 I just wonder if you have gone too far with the border and stuff? But if doing that much is allowed, I might just have to do that much! It looks really nice though! Lots of action!:)
I feel that it is still OK. AllI did to the image was adjust the Brightness & Contrast. The rest of the stuff is outside the original image.

We will see .... :sly:

Okay, I have 2.
Final Entry

and Hon. Mention.

it was a toss-up. Couldn't choose....

MisterWeary
@[empty epace], Div is back
How about you concentrate on your own work rather than put down someone else's? If my entry is invalid then I'm happy to be told that but I don't care for your negative opinions of my picture. Didn't your mother ever tell you:

--- "If you don't have anything nice to say...don't say anything at all..." ---

Take a chill pill.

Back