Legend of the Streets: Initial D GT5 Touge | Initial D Recreation

• Thread starter TimberW
  • 5,624 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feel like sharing this for all who havn't seen it, it should give you a great laugh.
I guess a language warning is nessasery, but im sure everyone heres old enough to deal with it.

Also seemed kind of appropriate with the way everyone talks to each other in the recent battles everyone been having in the Tougeheroes lobbys

The Finals of tennis is tonight. After this I'll be back in LotS.

If someone would like to send me a surprise pre-tuned Class X car, I'll be happy to run it!

watched some of the battles just now, but I get dropped from the host all the the time (bad connection or something)

We won since they broke most of there rules they said earlier like no tuners and etc. There just bunch of mind twisters. 1/5 if they signed up. They ain't gonna admit defeat because they showoff. Showing off is the fool's glory - Bruce Lee. Like they do with there videos

Feel like sharing this for all who havn't seen it, it should give you a great laugh.
I guess a language warning is nessasery, but im sure everyone heres old enough to deal with it.

Also seemed kind of appropriate with the way everyone talks to each other in the recent battles everyone been having in the Tougeheroes lobbys

Thats MAD FUNNY!!!!:dunce:

Goodday everyone ,

I appoligise for dropping in here , but after clicking on the "Legends of the Street" box in the Top Performence Tuning garage I ended up watching some touge video's . Needless to say it caught my intrest , so here goes the first post .

There is a lot to read so i will have to take my time , lets just hope i don't have to read all 233pages just to know what i need to do :D .

Nevertheless i would like to prefer to be able to test and practise a little bit , so if anyone could direct me towards you're most commen track used ( gt5 or custom track so i can copy it ) .

I am sure i will have tons of questions during the commen weeks , and i will bug you guys for answers :D .

Anyway this looks like a very intresting community and with a bit of patience / luck / practise i hope one day to be part of it .

Thanks in advance for you're time and answers .

Terror_Dog

Goodday everyone ,

I appoligise for dropping in here , but after clicking on the "Legends of the Street" box in the Top Performence Tuning garage I ended up watching some touge video's . Needless to say it caught my intrest , so here goes the first post .

There is a lot to read so i will have to take my time , lets just hope i don't have to read all 233pages just to know what i need to do :D .

Nevertheless i would like to prefer to be able to test and practise a little bit , so if anyone could direct me towards you're most commen track used ( gt5 or custom track so i can copy it ) .

I am sure i will have tons of questions during the commen weeks , and i will bug you guys for answers :D .

Anyway this looks like a very intresting community and with a bit of patience / luck / practise i hope one day to be part of it .

Terror_Dog

Welcome to LotS 👍 All the information you need is in the first three posts of the thread & the track we race on are all custom tracks that the member of LotS have you their share list in GT5. Best way to gain these track is by adding some of us and join some of the LotS rooms online.

Excellent video. Exciting footage from both battles during the finals including my mistake in our 86 duel. I still regret nothing from that race

great video, Vasho

Goodday everyone ,

Terror_Dog

Welcom to LotS, mate. If you ever find yourself in need of tuning help, never hesitate to visit the two predominant touge tuning garages in the tuning forums. Top Performance Tuning, run by LotS regular and good buddy to all of us here Jackthalad and TheCardboarBox tuning garage, run by myself and OSE_CAP__SHADOW. With the vast choices in vehicles and different tuning styles, you're sure to find something you like and develop your own tuning technique for driving on the touge.

Welcome to LotS and Good Luck in the coming events.

Last edited:
HKS Rag3:16
Yeah, nice video. I just noticed that you wrote Challenge wrong. It's written Challange in the video.:indiff:

Dang. Thx I will have to redo the video. Takes ages to render it.

Yep I helped that, oh my gawd Tougeheroes were so annoying. I lost so many brain cells just being in the same room with Tougeheroes-DK. He insults people so much and just angered me and tak.

Last edited:
yep i helped that, omg tougeheroes were so annoying, i lost so many brain cells just being in the same room with dk, he insults people so much and just angered me and tak.

Well, we'll see what they're really made of soon enough. Funny though, there were those PROJECT.D kids that got beat and disbanded. Only remnant of that team is Failure-to-React and you know how he is :lol:

We'll see, though, just how good these guys are.

This thing with TougeHeroes reminds me of something that happened on Midnight Club 3 Dub Edition Remix. The Remix edition of the game added a new map, the streets of Tokyo. In there, there were 3 major drifting clubs, who were respected and polite to everyone: The first one that appeared, Devils Racing Project, who later spawned the other two clubs, Lucky 7's Racing and Kaizen Drift Team, who were lead by former DRP members. The 3 clubs were allies. Sometime later, a new club appeared, Ginza Street Drifters, who claimed that they were the Drift Kings of the tokyo map. Well, they ended up disbanding after being humiliated. Later on, they ended up re-grouping but with a better behavior and being polite.

Let's hope that this will somewhat happen here.

This thing with TougeHeroes reminds me of something that happened on Midnight Club 3 Dub Edition Remix. The Remix edition of the game added a new map, the streets of Tokyo. In there, there were 3 major drifting clubs, who were respected and polite to everyone: The first one that appeared, Devils Racing Project, who later spawned the other two clubs, Lucky 7's Racing and Kaizen Drift Team, who were lead by former DRP members. The 3 clubs were allies. Sometime later, a new club appeared, Ginza Street Drifters, who claimed that they were the Drift Kings of the tokyo map. Well, they ended up disbanding after being humiliated. Later on, they ended up re-grouping but with a better behavior and being polite.

Let's hope that this will somewhat happen here.

Project-D was originally called S2D back on MCLA which was created when i refused the creator of S2D to join my old team. That team has disbanded after they lost to huge face off which lasted around 2 months.

They then became Project-D which up until now has been the biggest joke to the drifting world on MCLA & GT5. Now i learn that they are now calling themselves TougeHeroes...... REALLY!!! how low can these guys go

:lol: I never played MCLA much so I missed out on all that, but all this reminds me of my experiance in GTA SA:MP San Andreas MultiPlayer a mod for the PC version (Yes I used to drift in GTA: SA :guilty: but it had a pretty big scene!) There was always huge conflict between teams in that game about who was the best, stolen car mod's and textures and who used game mods such as s0beit (it was mainly used for video purpose, allowed you to slow gameplay down to half speed for easier control and closer twin drifting, then you sped up the video to full speed making the drifting look incredibly smooth)

There is alot more I could go on about with all the drama that game had in its drift and touge scene but it result in this post being huge and I dont want that. So for now anyone intersted can check out my old videos on my youtube channel and nostalgia at how epic that game was or laugh at how pathetic it was to drift in this game ;)

I'll embed my most LotS realated video and link to my channel. http://www.youtube.com/user/kingmaccer

Maccer_42
:lol: I never played MCLA much so I missed out on all that, but all this reminds me of my experiance in GTA SA:MP San Andreas MultiPlayer a mod for the PC version (Yes I used to drift in GTA: SA :guilty: but it had a pretty big scene!) There was always huge conflict between teams in that game about who was the best, stolen car mod's and textures and who used game mods such as s0beit (it was mainly used for video purpose, allowed you to slow gameplay down to half speed for easier control and closer twin drifting, then you sped up the video to full speed making the drifting look incredibly smooth)

There is alot more I could go on about with all the drama that game had in its drift and touge scene but it result in this post being huge and I dont want that. So for now anyone intersted can check out my old videos on my youtube channel and nostalgia at how epic that game was or laugh at how pathetic it was to drift in this game ;)

I'll embed my most LotS realated video and link to my channel. http://www.youtube.com/user/kingmaccer

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mdvZ4jTycwM&list=UUa6hTejPyINnMj6Lld8VuOA&index=3&feature=plcp">YouTube Link</a>

Woah woah, you use to play SAMP? Me, Lino & Reece did. I still play it. I'm known as [HV]Keiichi on SAMP. Lol by the way we made an alliance for LotS. Anti-TougeHeroes alliance. We're still looking for a good name though. I think Eternal Wanderers should work out. We'll happy accept anybody who hates them, likes LotS & join this alliance.

I won't support a name that is specifically targets a particular group. That's not how I want the LotS LOTS to hold this kind of culture or value.

Woah woah, you use to play SAMP? Me, Lino & Reece did. I still play it. I'm known as [HV]Keiichi on SAMP. Lol by the way we made an alliance for LotS. Anti-TougeHeroes alliance. We're still looking for a good name though. I think Eternal Wanderers should work out. We'll happy accept anybody who hates them, likes LotS & join this alliance.

Yeah I stoped playing a few years ago, used to use the name [MPWR][K_Maccer] which then changed to use the team tag [1337] I hated that team name :lol:

I don't think forming an alliance specificly against them is a wise move though, it's a pretty shallow move in my opinion.

I don't know what happened between you and them personaly to cause this fued / hatred, from what it seemed when they came to battle you they arrived in with big egos and something to prove like alot of people do in any game. Besides you beat him that day anyway, if they can't accept a loss then what does it matter? Forming a "gang" against them is just stooping to a low level.

There will always be conficts between players. But what all of us want, well at least I think its what we all want. Is to see the GT5 touge scene grow and expand and one day get some proper official suport from Polyphony Digital. We're still tiny part of GT's racing scene, we dont evan have our own sub-forum here at GTPlanet if we want to get some offical suport thats the first step. (I know GTPlanet is not an offical Polyphony Digital forum but I think its one of the bigest places they could go to for fan feedback)

For any outsider looking to get into the touge scene the last thing he/she wants to see is a bunch of players hating on each other. I know not everyone is going to get on with everyone, its not possible. And it's also fun to have rivalries between players and teams and friendly banter is always good fun. I personaly feel I have a great rivalry with OSE_CAP__SHADOW, I love racing him its always a challenge as he's just better than me and most times I lose which annoys me but I dont get mad or say anything rude, but when I finaly got my first win against him it felt great, and im sure he wasn't too happy about losing but he didn't get mad or say anything rude to me.
But when that banter and jokes turns into straight up name calling things get sour fast and it never ends well.

Sorry if this reads as a rant against you personaly takumi, that wasn't the intention of it, just used you as the starting point for my essay here as you're the only other LotS guy ive seen race them apart from me. I just wanted to say it to show that if the people that have issues with each other from LotS and TougeHeroes contiue the way they do it will just hurt the whole scene as a whole and make it weaker in general.

To end what I have to say, i've managed to race and beat one of their guys without issue or conflict and name calling and was good fun free running with them, I welcome them to join the LotS club or start up their own here on GTPlanet to bring evan more exposure to the touge scene which is what I think they may plan to do from the way they run their lobbys.

Last edited:
Agreed Maccer... our rivalry is a fun one even if we're on different Teams but at the end of the day a race is a race it just depends on the setup and driver really 👍

LOTS Player Profile

LotS.GTP_TimberW.jpg

GTP Username: TimberW
PSN ID: GTP_TimberW
Time Zone: GMT +8
Usual Time Online: 10pm-12am Weekdays, 10pm-1am Weekends.

+ How did you hear about LotS?
I'm the Founder of LotS. But there are a lot of threads prior to this one before LotS really took shape.
Also a couple of friends from the very beginning way before LotS: kadoimmortal, vasho and Hannibaal.

+ What makes LotS Special to you?
I'm a big fan of Initial D and that is what made me loved cars! After that I got GT2 and I loved it! And later on GT4. Initial D Special Stage/Extreme Stage didn't really appeal to me cause I was looking for more realism, instead of arcade physics. Then GT5 came out with a course maker! And since no one was really wanting to run on Sports Hard Tyres online, I decided to jump into the waters and launch LotS. And due to the constant support of some of the earliest players, LotS took off and has grown to what it is today!

+ Tell us a little bit about your favourite car (for LotS)?
Everyone in LotS should know that it's the SW20. It is the scene where the MR2 overtook the AE86 using the jump technique which stole my heart away.

+ What do you drive in real life?
I drive a Revision 2 MR2 GT Turbo SW20 daily to work.
And a Toyota Aurion when I'm out with my family! (I need more than 2 seats!)

+ How long would you think you'll support LotS for?
I'll support LotS as long as my real life commitments allow me to do so! And of course, as long as there's a hunger for Touge by GT5 Players.

Last edited:
I'm looking to get the LotS Regular to do up a player profile like above.

Quote the above and remove the unnecessary tags. Please help to keep the same format to let things look consistent. I'll be linking the player profiles from the OP.

The Picture should be the picture of your favourite car in LotS, Question #3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back