Riceman Designs | GT5 Gallery | G37 Set | 7/12/13

New Zealand
New Zealand
nux-customz
Last edited:
Fantastic, love the 458 taillight shot and B&W shots of the Mac F1. 👍

My latest creation:
I'm surprised at the crap I come up with when PSN is down hahaha! I originally made this for my PS3 using a bunch of GT5 images I've taken over the years.

Click for 1920x1080 Download

Last edited:
Someone who knows how to resize!!! Thank god!! 👍

You've got some really really nice shots here. That Ferrari 458 Tail-light shot for instance and the McLaren F1 shots too. Very good stuff. 👍

BkS
Someone who knows how to resize!!! Thank god!!
You've got some really really nice shots here. That Ferrari 458 Tail-light shot for instance and the McLaren F1 shots too. Very good stuff.

Thank you for your kind words! I'm fairly new to BBCode, but I seem to have it sussed. I don't like it when things get cluttered... so I'll soon be creating an index, so my photo sets should be easier to find.

Fido_le_muet
Amazing gallery !
Don't know how I could have missed it!
Now I want to see more !

Thanks! It's probably because my thread always gets overshadowed by the 'hot' threads, and I've only been recently updating my work. But hey, everyone has to start somewhere.

Last edited:
Glad to see all the positive feedback from well established GT5 photographers! Thank you all! I'll be uploading some more work soon ;)

ZO6 Set: True Blue
"Watched the replay with the cool filter on and decided to do a 'cool' photoshoot."
Click to view image

Last edited:
good shots, but somehow it's strange that all shots are using the 'cool' filter :indiff: (though I know you intentionally did that :D)

good shots, but somehow it's strange that all shots are using the 'cool' filter :indiff: (though I know you intentionally did that :D)

I watched the replay with the cool filter on, and noticed that the colour of my Corvette matched the surroundings better than when the filter was off. My Corvette was a greeny, blue colour, and this is why I decided to do a "cool" photoshoot :D

Ferrari 458 Italia Set: Special Stage Route 5
"I used the 458 Italia for the weekly Time Trial and managed to get some amazing shots out of it"

Click for Lightbox

Last edited:
Absolutly great pictures of the 458!
Amazing! :drool:

Thanks man! I'm glad you like it! This wasn't meant to be a photo shoot in the first place, but then I watched the replay and was like hmmmm..... I like that tunnel and I like those trees..... maybe I can do something with it hahaha!

Holy crap dude! Your work is amazing! Def subbing to your thread! What editing software do you use?

Just a heads up for the other viewers, I've now linked all my images to the lightbox on Flickr for now until I get the full 1080P versions sorted.
Doing the technical stuff for ya just to make your time here more pleasant :)

Last edited:
Beautiful !
Your pics are so clear and yet, the night isn't too bright.
Great great job ! 👍

Thank you Fido_le_muet! The original images were extremely dark, so I had to brighten the images a lot, but I managed to keep a perfect balance to maintain the night time feel to it.

BkS
Very nice photos. Very clean, but very detailed. 👍

Thank you BkS! Like I said earlier, the images were quite dark, so I tried to make the details on the car more visible but kept it clean looking.

Great pics! :drool:

Thanks Horde_R35! Glad you like these.

Back