Legend of the Streets: Initial D GT5 Touge | Initial D Recreation

• Thread starter TimberW
  • 5,624 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys! So who's up for some battles in between seasons? I'm keen for some 'Race for Slips' battles...anyone feel like loosing there car lately?:D
R*

Hello everyone.

Just had some nice fun battles with TofuShop-Bunta. And I've decided to try some more touge racing again. I'm a professional CH drifter, so going without drifting through corners is quite hard for me :D I'm driving a white stock-look NSX Type R (500PP) and I'm playing with DS3.

If anyone is ready for some fun battles, pm me here or in PSN (JP-LeoRX).

Hello everyone.

Just had some nice fun battles with TofuShop-Bunta. And I've decided to try some more touge racing again. I'm a professional CH drifter, so going without drifting through corners is quite hard for me :D I'm driving a white stock-look NSX Type R (500PP) and I'm playing with DS3.

If anyone is ready for some fun battles, pm me here or in PSN (JP-LeoRX).

sure, you'll be my style couterpart as i prefer to slide alittle. the key is to balance the two and gripdrift, so far i only acomplish this skill in an fd, evo and s2k.

I'll race for slips.
Haha! We have a taker. There is a merciful provision for those who don't want to loose there car:
Each driver has the opportunity to battle again in a different car; they can go 'double or nothing'...soo if they win on the second time they get there car back. But if they loose again:scared:...they loose both cars!:(
I'll see you on track Wynter.;)
R*

Sup, i'm a team mate of Maccers and i'm interested in this. I'm currently running an R32 Golf but i'm not sure how good it is because i haven't really challenged anyone yet, but I do get the fastest lap in some Touge lobby's so it might be good. If anyone is interested in a friendly run add me "RedSuns-xPacMan" the R32 is 500pp
Thanks

Sup, i'm a team mate of Maccers and i'm interested in this. I'm currently running an R32 Golf but i'm not sure how good it is because i haven't really challenged anyone yet, but I do get the fastest lap in some Touge lobby's so it might be good. If anyone is interested in a friendly run add me "RedSuns-xPacMan" the R32 is 500pp
Thanks
Yo Pac. I didn't knew you have GTP account. We should race sometime đź‘Ť

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

TIME ATTACK WEEK - EP07
23rd April to 29th April

Mt Osaka (7.96km)
by JC18137

You can get this map from PSN: JC18137

The Leaderboard will be seperated into 2 catergories.
i) Officially Registered cars (From Previous CORE Seasons). UPDATED!!
Only Registered players from Previous Seasons can Participate in this catergory.
ii) Open Class (Any new vehicle) UPDATED!!
For New Players and existing players who want to use a different vehicle.

CAR SELECTION & TUNING REGULATIONS FOR TIME ATTACK

Car Selection
One Player can only have one registered car per-class
The car's PP is fixed for the season
Selected car must be a road legal car
No RM / Race / Rally / Concept Cars
Listed Tuner Cars - See List of eligible tuner cars
You cannot change Cars & PP after you registered IMPORTANT!!

Tuning & Parts Restrictions
CLASS A: 451-500PP MAX
CLASS B: up to 450PP - 2WD only
Sports Hard Tyres or Comfort Tyres Only
Ballast use - 5% of total car weight (Example) !
Power Limiter use - 95%-100% !
Fully Customizable Transmissions are not allowed !
5-Speed/6-Speed Close Ratio Transmission are allowed
Max ABS = 1

RACE SETTINGS & TIME ATTACK RULES

1. Create a room/Enter a LotS room.

Race Settings
    Track Settings
    Track: Mt Osaka by JC18137 UPDATED!!
    You can download this course from JC18137.
    Event Settings
    Laps: 4
    Boost: No
    Penalty: None
    Grip Reduction on Wet Track/Track Edge: Real
    Mechanical Damage: Light UPDATED!!
    Downforce: Weak
    Tyre/Fuel Depletion: On
    End Duration: 180 Seconds​
    Regulation Settings
    Performance Points: 500PP
    Tyre Restrictions: Sports Hard
    SRF = Off
    Driving Line = Off
    Active Steering = Off
    TSC = Optional
    ASM = Optional
    ABS = Optional​
  2. Start Race.

When starting race, the first lap will be your warm up lap, and have 3 next laps to set a best lap. It is set at 4 Laps to allow you to set a lap when your tyres are in their top form. Because 1st lap, it'll be a standing start, so you won't get the best lap. You can also use the opportunity in the first lap to warm up your tyres. So second lap and third lap is your best bet on setting a best lap. 4th lap is just a buffer for you to take down your best time and take the photo for time verification.

Leave a reasonable gap between you and your rivals to prevent rivals from using the draft to shortern their lap times. If you "CRASH", park at the side of the road where you won't get in the way of other players. Don't leave the room as it will cause some lag spike.

OR

NEW WAY OF LOGGING THE TIME ATTACK MODE: You can do your lap during the free run. The host must 'start' the race once to allow for the Watch Race/Race Details to log the player's time. Once a player has logged a time, he can ask the host or any other LotS player to verify the time in the room by going into the Watch Race/Race Details.
  3. Recording your time and submitting results:
    Just use the form below.​
  4. Repeat Time Attack
    You can repeat the time attack just as long as you meet the requirements above.​
> SIGN UP NOT REQUIRED <

> MT. Osaka (7.96 km) LEADERBOARD <

> RESULTS SUBMISSION <

Time attack sounds fun... If anyone wants to do some racing hit me up, think Im gonna start racin with yall, looks like there have been some pretty good events here.

Yo Guys! I decided to make a intro with Vegas, thinking of a LotS intro depending on the outcome

I like that idea! looks good.
I'm actually working on a teaser video for the Wangan Masters Tournament and it's looking pretty badass right now hehe. Once it's uploaded, I'll share it.

che69velle
when we making a team substance vid?

I've been wanting to make a bunch so badly!! But not having had internet for the last few months has been a thorn on my side :banghead:

I stared working last week again, and have the liberty is bringing mt ps3 :lol: so I'll be on seldom, but still more than more lol. We could definitely get some sweet footage of touge, drift and wangan races, meets and cruising.

The Wangan Masters teaser is 75% done. I've been working intermittingly on it for over a month now and it should be done in about 2 weeks.

It's looking so sick! Just like a Wangan Midnight comic/episode. I'm submitting it as my Final Term Project for my Digital Effects class haha! 2 birds with one car-er... Stone.

I've been wanting to make a bunch so badly!! But not having had internet for the last few months has been a thorn on my side :banghead:

I stared working last week again, and have the liberty is bringing mt ps3 :lol: so I'll be on seldom, but still more than more lol. We could definitely get some sweet footage of touge, drift and wangan races, meets and cruising.

The Wangan Masters teaser is 75% done. I've been working intermittingly on it for over a month now and it should be done in about 2 weeks.

It's looking so sick! Just like a Wangan Midnight comic/episode. I'm submitting it as my Final Term Project for my Digital Effects class haha! 2 birds with one car-er... Stone.

ok i'll have to do some drift and touge for the vid.

Nice looks good đź‘Ť

I like that idea! looks good.
I'm actually working on a teaser video for the Wangan Masters Tournament and it's looking pretty badass right now hehe. Once it's uploaded, I'll share it.

Thanks Snake and Shadow!! Hope you like it!

Nice Tak, I've been studying video editing in my free time lately and I should be buying a capture card soon.

Thanks JC!! Yea, it seems hard at first but tutorials will help. That be great man, be able to upload your favourite/funny and etc clips on YT. :)

Last edited:
Nice Tak, I've been studying video editing in my free time lately and I should be buying a capture card soon.

I have a whole bunch of "GT5 how to" videos, and also uploading all my Wangan and Touge battles.

jc18137
I have a whole bunch of "GT5 how to" videos, and also uploading all my Wangan and Touge battles.

I hope to eventually get a capture card and host tuning, touge and wangan videos on TheCardboardBox.

I've set apart a section to showcase the popular touge tracks that are run here in LotS. My intention is to have video reviews/walkthroughs of these tracks so that newcomers and veterans alike can familiarize themselves with a track layout, learn key points in the course and increase the overall awareness of the touge niche on gtp.

Sooo arrr...what time line do we use to determine the start of the Time Attack at Mt. Osaka? GMT +0? Or Timber's timeline (GMT +8)? R*
EDIT: All good...thanks OSE.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back