The Giveaway Thread: READ OP before posting - thanks

• Thread starter Outeke
  • 9,657 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dooblewasur
That's why you don't use an Xbox! :sly:

Mkay.

I don't understand why it's doing what it's doing. It's running a normal speeds offline then as soon as I ask it to do something concerning the Internet it's slows right down. Think it's dying? It's a old 80gb fatty.

EDIT: NVM I have foundthe reason, aprarantly if the setting on the PS3 fr the media server is switched to "enabled" then it can cause all kind of problems. I have been having these problems for a while now, and just turned the setting to "disabled" and whala! FIXED! Can't beleive its something a simple as that. Anyhoo FR sent.

Last edited:
I don't understand why it's doing what it's doing. It's running a normal speeds offline then as soon as I ask it to do something concerning the Internet it's slows right down. Think it's dying? It's a old 80gb fatty.

EDIT: NVM I have foundthe reason, aprarantly if the setting on the PS3 fr the media server is switched to "enabled" then it can cause all kind of problems. I have been having these problems for a while now, and just turned the setting to "disabled" and whala! FIXED! Can't beleive its something a simple as that. Anyhoo FR sent.

"Whala?" I like your style! 👍

SENT!

Hey dooblewassur I got a f10 with that level 24 ticket, I already have 1, lol

Edit; anybody want a FTO super touring car in blue? First reply gets it. Goin out for a couple of hours, whoever gets it send me a FR and I will gift it later on.

Last edited:

Edit; anybody want a FTO super touring car in blue? First reply gets it. Goin out for a couple of hours, whoever gets it send me a FR and I will gift it later on.

I'll have it! :lol:

Oh maybe not, it is a untradeable (and so ungiftable) car :(

Giving away the following paints to whomever needs them. 👍

Maziora Plreadsll
Maziora McKenley
Maziora Mazeran
Maziora Matterhorn
Maziora Everest
Maziora Andromedall
Maziora Andromeda
Formula Chameleon Green
Crystal Topaz Pearlescent
Chameleon Orange
Chameleon Blue
Azurro Nuvola Iridescente
Aurora Nuvola Iridescente
AMG Monza grau magno
Matt Black

Paints no longer avail.

Also, could I get a glitch suit from somebody? Thanks Outeke! 👍

Last edited:
Great offer mate, hope you make somebody happy!

FR Outje1067 and I send you the glitch set tomorrow 👍

nealcropper

Fine, don't enjoy your *FREE* car. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back