Onomatopeja's Gallery! | 22/03/13 | Very random update ;) |

• Thread starter iNs3CuRe
  • 661 comments
Awesome Golf, Merc and BRZ sets :drool:
You can activate bloom in GT. Change filter to warm then to off and you'll see the difference :)

Awesome Golf, Merc and BRZ sets :drool:
You can activate bloom in GT. Change filter to warm then to off and you'll see the difference :)
Thanks ShaolinMasta, I appreciate your feedback! 👍 And thanks again for the answer to my question,
Ima actually go try that right now, see if it works.

Race Spec Camaro

Here's a little set before I go sleep. Thanks for the help SM,
I can now take full potential of the GT Camera :lol:
With this, I'm hoping my shots will get better in the future.
And I will be probably uploading part 2 of the Golf VI set tomorrow. 👍

Nice set! What I like most is the toning. The phenomenal exposure gives a really nice contrast, as well. My favourite picture would probably be #1; a bit noise (background) would make it perfect. 👍

Brilliant updates of the Camaro! I really love the hue of the first picture against the lights in the background, and the last one produces the atmosphere of a taditional ancient city in Japan. :)

Very nice!
Thanks Eric! :D
That 1st Camaro pic is awesome!
Thank NB! 👍 :D
Nice set! What I like most is the toning. The phenomenal exposure gives a really nice contrast, as well. My favourite picture would probably be #1; a bit noise (background) would make it perfect. 👍
Thanks for your feedback GT-R! I don't really tend to put noise in any of my pictures, I might try in the future 👍
Brilliant updates of the Camaro! I really love the hue of the first picture against the lights in the background, and the last one produces the atmosphere of a taditional ancient city in Japan. :)
Thank you YellowBird :D And yes, in the last shot I wanted to create this peace full, ancient Japan-ish atmosphere. :)

Dat 2nd & 3rd pic. :drool:👍
Especially the lighting. :eek:
Thanks Nut! 👍 :D
Nice Ono! That 1st pic is stunning! :drool: 👍
Thank you Mav ! :)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Yo guys, sorry there won't be Golf VI Part 2 today but I had to make a poster
for a drift event (VDC) and also I had a few different things to do.
Here is the poster:

(click for lightbox)

VW Golf VI Part 2
Part two of the Golf VI set, enjoy guys.

6 Finally got a shot of Jenkins the cat, he's such a poser :lol:

7 And a sunrise at Kioto ;)

Absolutely beautiful. These pastel tones... :drool:
My favorites are 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 and 7 (yes i know... :lol:)
And i want to adopt that cat...

This set is easily one of the best from you. I really can't pick a favourite, because all the pictures are phenomenal. 👍

Absolutely beautiful. These pastel tones... :drool:
My favorites are 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 and 7 (yes i know... :lol:)
And i want to adopt that cat...
wow, thanks a lot Kodje :)
I absolutely like the second part from that Golf set, but can't really pick out a fave! 👍
Thank you NB! 👍 :)
This set is easily one of the best from you. I really can't pick a favourite, because all the pictures are phenomenal. 👍
Thank youuu GT-R ;) 👍

Btw today, I will probably edit the 3rd (last) part of the Golf set and then I'll work on my next set which is actually going to be a non-car set 👍 ;)

Back